Ford Freestyle On Road Price in ChandrapurChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Freestyle Ambiente (Petrol)||Rs. 6,86,462||Rs. 5,89,000||Rs. 64,790.00||Rs. 32,672|
|Freestyle Trend (Petrol)||Rs. 7,49,479||Rs. 6,44,000||Rs. 70,840.00||Rs. 34,639|
|Freestyle Titanium (Petrol)||Rs. 8,06,767||Rs. 6,94,000||Rs. 76,340.00||Rs. 36,427|
|Freestyle Titanium Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 8,46,869||Rs. 7,29,000||Rs. 80,190.00||Rs. 37,679|
|Freestyle Trend Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 8,67,278||Rs. 7,34,000||Rs. 95,420.00||Rs. 37,858|
|Freestyle Titanium Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 9,25,567||Rs. 7,84,000||Rs. 1,01,920.00||Rs. 39,647|
|Freestyle Titanium Plus Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 9,66,369||Rs. 8,19,000||Rs. 1,06,470.00||Rs. 40,899|
Ford Freestyle Price in Chandrapur
Ford Freestyle price in Chandrapur starts from Rs. 5.89 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 8.19 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Freestyle variants in Chandrapur. The top-end variant Ford Freestyle Titanium Plus Diesel is priced at Rs. 8.19 lakh. The EMI of Freestyle is available at Rs. 11,263 per month @ 10%. Ford Freestyle's top competitors are Ford Figo (price starting at Rs. 5.39 lakh in Chandrapur) and Maruti Baleno (price starting at Rs. 5.71 lakh in Chandrapur).
Ford Dealer Showroom in Chandrapur
Parshv FordNo 206/1A, Nagpur Rd, Morwa, Nr Shani Mandir, Chandrapur, Maharashtra 442401Phone : 9930630816 Phone : 9930630816
Just LaunchedMaruti Vitara Brezza - Priced at Rs. 7.34 lakh | Launched on 24 Feb 2020
Price of Freestyle Competitors
Rs. 5.39 lakhFigo On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 5.71 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 5.14 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 6.55 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 4.89 lakhIgnis On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Freestyle
Ford Freestyle Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Freestyle
- Ford Freestyle is priced at Rs.7.11 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). In order to know the approx on road price click on the [link@https://www.cardekho.com/overview/Ford_Freestyle/Ford_Freestyle_Titanium_Petrol.htm
- If you want power and durability, Freestyle is the best! For mileage Tata Nano and paper thin metal Suzuki cars are ideal for all mileage and no safety.
- Both Ford Freestyle and Hyundai Venue are good options and the cars to go with, however, we'd recommend going with the Ford Freestyle if you do not fancy the SUVish styling and a bigger car. Freestyle gets a 1.5-litre diesel unit that makes 100PS of power which is 10PS more than that of the Venue's 1.4-litre unit. Moreover, with the Titanium Plus variant you get six airbags, ABS with EBD (electronic brakeforce distribution), ESC (electronic stability control) and TCS (traction control system) along with ARP (active rollover prevention). On top of that, with the ground clearance of 190mm, the car is good to go for little off-roading as well. Also, take a test drive of the car before making the final decision as it would help a lot in making up your mind. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Ford Car Showroom
- I have used both EcoSport and using a nexon, i can say TATA is the worst auto maker in the world. Having issues since day 1 and tata is least bothered, even social media bashing does not effect them. Ac switch issue, indicator issue,rusting of doors from inside, and niw steering freezes when u turn it full.... Many more to come....
- Go for ford EcoSport, alingwith a 5 year TOTAL MAINTENANCE PLAN which will cover everything for 5 years including service and parts except accidents.I repent having sold it & opted for nexon which is horrible.
- My suggestion is, go for Ford Freestyle. It has more to offer than the Nexon. If you really want a tough build quality and great seat comfort, you can then go for Tata Nexon
- Ford Freestyle would be a good option as the car offers practicality in driving, 190mm of ground clearance, punchy 1.2-litre petrol engine, tried-and-tested 1.5-litre TDCI diesel engine, tried-and-tested 1.5-litre TDCI engine, mature ride quality and much more. Both the engine are available with a 5-speed manual transmission only, no automatic is on the offer. If you are looking for an automatic transmission, then you can opt for Maruti Swift per your budget. Read more:- Ford Freestyle Petrol: Road Test Review - Ford Freestyle: First Drive Review
- Freestyle is the best. However, the Indian customers are brainwashed by Suzuki and Hyundai.
- Go for it. No car in competition providing safety features like Ford Freestyle.
- Ample options are available for a good petrol car in a budget of 8 lakhs like Maruti Swift, Hyundai Grand i10, Maruti Ignis, Ford Figo, Tata Tiago, Hyundai Elite i20, Toyota Glanza, Tata Nexon, Honda Amaze, etc. Choosing a car would depend on several factors such as the preference of the segment, the requirement of specific features, preference of the brand and model, seating capacity, etc. Click here and explore more options and select the best suitable option.
- No second thought freestyle best
- Ford Freestyle is the best.
Ford Freestyle Price in India
Calculate Ford Freestyle EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less