Ford Aspire Price in Kottayam
Ford Aspire On Road Price in Kottayam August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Aspire Ambiente||Rs. 7.31 Lakh|
|Aspire Trend||Rs. 8 Lakh|
|Aspire Titanium||Rs. 8.58 Lakh|
|Aspire Titanium Plus||Rs. 8.98 Lakh|
|Aspire Trend Diesel||Rs. 9.3 Lakh|
|Aspire Titanium Diesel||Rs. 9.87 Lakh|
|Aspire Titanium Plus Diesel||Rs. 10.28 Lakh|
Ford Aspire On Road Price in KottayamChange
Ambiente (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKottayam Rs. 6.13 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 85,947OthersExtended WarrantyRs. 9,999Std. AccessoriesRs. 3,500Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 3,469 Insurance Rs. 31,949 On-Road Price Kottayam Rs. 7.31 Lakh
Trend (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKottayam Rs. 6.74 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 92,941OthersExtended WarrantyRs. 9,999Std. AccessoriesRs. 3,500Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 3,811 Insurance Rs. 33,694 On-Road Price Kottayam Rs. 8 Lakh
Titanium (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKottayam Rs. 7.24 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 98,768OthersExtended WarrantyRs. 9,999Std. AccessoriesRs. 3,500Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 4,096 Insurance Rs. 35,148 On-Road Price Kottayam Rs. 8.58 Lakh
Titanium Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKottayam Rs. 7.59 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.02 LakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 9,999Std. AccessoriesRs. 3,500Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 4,295 Insurance Rs. 36,166 On-Road Price Kottayam Rs. 8.98 Lakh
Trend Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKottayam Rs. 7.84 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.08 LakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 12,499Std. AccessoriesRs. 3,500Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 4,437 Insurance Rs. 36,890 On-Road Price Kottayam Rs. 9.3 Lakh
Titanium Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKottayam Rs. 8.35 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.14 LakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 12,499Std. AccessoriesRs. 3,500Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 4,722 Insurance Rs. 38,344 On-Road Price Kottayam Rs. 9.87 Lakh
Titanium Plus Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKottayam Rs. 8.7 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.18 LakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 12,499Std. AccessoriesRs. 3,500Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 4,921 Insurance Rs. 39,362 On-Road Price Kottayam Rs. 10.28 Lakh
6 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Price of Aspire Competitors
Rs. 6.14 LakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 5.87 LakhAura On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 5.75 LakhTigor On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 6.03 LakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 5.93 LakhDzire On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 5.53 LakhFigo On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 6.78 LakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 5.91 LakhXcent On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Aspire 2018 Ownership Cost
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1572GST Price :- 440Total Price :- 2012
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1795GST Price :- 502Total Price :- 2297
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 3229GST Price :- 904Total Price :- 4133
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2719GST Price :- 761Total Price :- 3480
Rear Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1528GST Price :- 427Total Price :- 1955
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
Calculations are based on 20000 km/year
Ford Car Dealers in Kottayam
Kairali FordMgf Buildings, Mc Road, Sh Mount Po, Nagambadam, Kottayam, Kerala 686006Phone : 7375918595Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Aspire
- For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. The ex-showroom price of Ford Aspire Ambiente (base) and Tata Nexon 1.2 Revotron XM (base) are Rs. 5.89 lakh and Rs. 7.49 lakh respectively. The claimed mileage of the Ford Aspire petrol is 20.4 kmpl and the Tata Nexon petrol is 17 kmpl. In technical specifications, Ford Aspire Ambiente is powered by an 1194 cc engine whereas, Tata Nexon 1.2 Revotron XE is powered by an 1198 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Go with the Tata Nexon XZ+ It is better than every other car im the segment In terms of Power, Engine, performance, comfortable driving, Suspension, ground clearance, entertainment and infotainment system, Best build quality and safest car in India.
- Nexon is better
- The best economical variant that you can pick for Ford Aspire is Trend which fills all the blanks that make the base Ambient variant appear stripped. In comfort you get features like Rear centre armrest, tachometer, rear power window and remote keyless entry. We recommend it with full confidence and suggest you should skip this variant if you can spend more and check out the Trend+.
- Hi SantunuEngine is same in all varient difference is extra features so you can go for any varient as per your budget and feature requirements....for you information Abs and two air bags are standard...You can choose as per budget....Hope you get the answer of your query if you are happy with the answer then hit the like button
- Honda Amaze falls in the price bracket of Rs.5.93 - 9.79 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and that for Maruti Dzire and Ford Aspire is Rs.5.83 - 9.58 Lakh and Rs.5.88 - 9.0 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively. In order to know which is a better car per your requirements, check out the below article:- Sub-4 Metre Sedans Compared: Ford Aspire vs Honda Amaze vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Ford aspire is very good pick up wise mileage wise everything good
- Dzire is the best , Amaze is costlier one
- New petrol engine of aspire is very good
- Go for Suzuki celerio
- All the cars are good enough and have their own forte. In terms of safety, if we talk about Zest, it got 4-star in GNCAP crash test whereas we can expect a good result with Ford Aspire too as it offers 6 airbags in its top variants. In terms of economy, Aspire would be a be easy to maintain as compare to other two. In terms of comfort, Amaze has a upper hand, it offers smooth engines and have great suspensions too. We would suggest you to take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- All card have own design , among aspire, amaze and zest, as I am having zest, zest is 4 star rated safety in crash test, best power , best mileage , harman kardon is amazing music system which is not present in any amaze or aspire..... zest have very good suspension amongst both. personally I had seen projector headlamp is not present amongst both ;zest have
- Tata zest is certified 4star rating in crash test and is comfortable also
Ford Aspire 2018 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Ford Aspire 2018 in Kottayam?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Ford Aspire 2018 is 7.59 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Ford Aspire 2018 in Kottayam?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Ford Aspire 2018 is 8.7 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Ford Aspire 2018 in Kottayam?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Ford Aspire 2018 in Kottayam is Rs. 31,949.
Ford Aspire User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.3/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
51% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Ford cars are best bcoz of low maintenance low maintenance cost 14 to 16 kml mileage . engine is very powerfull .
its unique in its segment. for overall buy aspire and only for interior design go for amaze
Very good and very safe car to buy
nice card and get back to you and your family and friends
very good drivability and pickup.
I purchased the new Ford Aspire Titanium variant in October, just 9 days after its launch. What prompted me to buy this was good looks, value for money & positive user response of the old edition Aspire. Only reason i am giving it two star is that TYRE NOISE, It"s absolutely overwhelming. My Titanium variant came fitted with a stock Apollo 195/55/R15 tyre. Initial drive at low speeds, i could feel that noise is on much higher side but i got the real taste of how loud it is when i took it on a highway ride. It sound like i am driving a tractor. Noise is so loud that i can"t make calls, can"t take it for long ride as i get headache from the noise after 30 mins.Apparently, this is a persistent problem with Aspire Model. I did some google and found that company had replaced the MRF tyres in old Aspire edition as well.I have got the issue checked with Ford service center (Dwarka Ford, Delhi) as well who confirmed that there is excessive tyre noise. They took the car to a Apollo dealer who also verified the same. This shuffling is going on for two weeks without any action. My advice, pay close attention to tyre noise while making a purchase decision. It is a deal breaker.
In this segment I found this is the best car. And thier service too. Before buying this car I had test drive accent, amaze, ameo, desire, rapid and ciaz. Till now I drove 13k km and as of now I'm happy with product. Front side is lavishing and different and unique lights are satisfactory at night time. Side way also look damn sexy. But from behind look is very average. Compare to in this same segment.
Owned Ford Aspire diesel 2017. Good car mileage 20+ good pickup and riding comfort. But service personnel poor track record especially Pearl Ford Kurukshetra. Even company customer executive don't care when complained about the behaviours of service personnel. Service personnel should be trained for professionally handling customer
It should have been with AMT for City Drive the Clutch is bit Hard . But this car is best for Long Journey & has excellent road grip. It has really excellent power to overtake & speed up. You cant enjoy driving like ford Aspire Diesel. Ford should really need to introduce AMT at Same price it will be really the game changer car.
I bought New Ford Aspire 2018 and took delivery in January 2019, the car is good, however there were few glitches on and off but service centre people rectified those. Only one thing that in the Delhi City Traffic where I use this around 47-48 kms per day the mileage that i am currently getting is around 10 kmpl. I tested this on highway twice for around 200 kms on each trip, the first time i got 14.5 and second time 15.5, i used tank to tank method for mileage calculation. I am wondering if this will further increase in future and I start getting 13-14 kmpl in city traffic.
Calculate Ford Aspire EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Ford Aspire News Updates
2020 Ford Figo And Aspire BS6 Will Miss Out On Important Features
Both cars have been spotted ahead of their launchFeb 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford Aspire Titanium Blu Launched! Only Available With Manual Transmission
Ford Aspire Titanium Blu available at Rs 7.51 lakh (petrol) and Rs 8.31 lakh (diesel)May 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford Aspire Titanium Blu Spied Again, Launch Soon
The sporty-looking Blu variant will slot in under the top-spec Titanium+May 8, 2019 | By Gaurav Davare
Ford Aspire CNG Variants Launched; Prices Start From Rs 6.27 Lakh
Though aimed at fleet owners, the CNG Aspire can also be bought as a passenger carFeb 15, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford Ka Urban Warrior Crossover Sedan Is Weirdly Attractive
Showcased at the Sao Paulo Motor Show 2018, the crossover sedan gets rugged cosmetic bits and raised suspensionNov 9, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Mahindra, Ford Sign Deal To Share Powertrains
Mahindra to supply BSVI-compliant engines to Ford; to work on connected car solutions as wellOct 17, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :