Ford Aspire On Road Price in JindChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Aspire 2018 Ambiente (Petrol)||Rs. 6,64,936||Rs. 5,98,500||Rs. 33,425.00||Rs. 33,011|
|Aspire 2018 Titanium (Petrol)||Rs. 8,37,872||Rs. 7,37,400||Rs. 62,492.00||Rs. 37,980|
|Aspire 2018 Titanium Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 9,27,134||Rs. 8,17,400||Rs. 68,892.00||Rs. 40,842|
|Aspire 2018 Trend (Petrol)||Rs. 7,69,010||Rs. 6,59,000||
Zero Dep Insurance
|Aspire 2018 Titanium Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 8,63,741||Rs. 7,44,000||
Zero Dep Insurance
|Aspire 2018 Trend Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 8,71,814||Rs. 7,49,000||
Zero Dep Insurance
|Aspire 2018 Titanium Plus Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 9,66,544||Rs. 8,34,000||
Zero Dep Insurance
Ford Aspire Price in Jind
Ford Aspire price in Jind starts from Rs. 5.99 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 8.34 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Aspire variants in Jind. The top-end variant Ford Aspire Titanium Plus Diesel is priced at Rs. 8.34 lakh. The EMI of Aspire is available at Rs. 11,445 per month @ 10%. Ford Aspire's top competitors are Honda Amaze (price starting at Rs. 6.10 lakh in Jind) and Hyundai Xcent (price starting at Rs. To Be Announced in Jind).
Price of Aspire Competitors
Rs. 6.10 lakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 5.75 lakhTigor On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 5.89 lakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 5.81 lakhXcent On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 5.39 lakhFigo On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Aspire
Ford Aspire Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Aspire
- Honda Amaze falls in the price bracket of Rs.5.93 - 9.79 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and that for Maruti Dzire and Ford Aspire is Rs.5.83 - 9.58 Lakh and Rs.5.88 - 9.0 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively. In order to know which is a better car per your requirements, check out the below article:- Sub-4 Metre Sedans Compared: Ford Aspire vs Honda Amaze vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Dzire is the best , Amaze is costlier one
- Ford Aspire
- The best economical variant that you can pick for Ford Aspire is Trend which fills all the blanks that make the base Ambient variant appear stripped. In comfort you get features like Rear centre armrest, tachometer, rear power window and remote keyless entry. We recommend it with full confidence and suggest you should skip this variant if you can spend more and check out the Trend+.
- Hi SantunuEngine is same in all varient difference is extra features so you can go for any varient as per your budget and feature requirements....for you information Abs and two air bags are standard...You can choose as per budget....Hope you get the answer of your query if you are happy with the answer then hit the like button
- For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. The ex-showroom price of Ford Aspire Ambiente (base) and Tata Nexon 1.2 Revotron XM (base) are Rs. 5.89 lakh and Rs. 7.49 lakh respectively. The claimed mileage of the Ford Aspire petrol is 20.4 kmpl and the Tata Nexon petrol is 17 kmpl. In technical specifications, Ford Aspire Ambiente is powered by an 1194 cc engine whereas, Tata Nexon 1.2 Revotron XE is powered by an 1198 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Go with the Tata Nexon XZ+ It is better than every other car im the segment In terms of Power, Engine, performance, comfortable driving, Suspension, ground clearance, entertainment and infotainment system, Best build quality and safest car in India.
- Nexon is better
- I think ecosports upright sitting position will be a boon for senior citizen to drive in traffic conditions. Also ingress egress will be much easier in ecosport rather than aspire. U just walk into the ecosport.
- Ecosport has better build quality and it can go rough roads at ease but the height of car is a problem for senior citizens and the rear door not opens fully but aspire is light weight and gives extra milege
- Go for Suzuki celerio
- As par your car usage, we would suggest you to go for a petrol version. The premium that the "Trend+" warrants is totally justified considering the value proportion of the added goodies over Trend variant. In fact, the Trend+ is certainly among the most value-packed mid-spec variants in the entire sub-4m sedan segment. It would’ve been icing on the cake if Ford could have added height-adjustable driver’s seat from the Trend+ onward.
Ford Aspire Price in India
Calculate Ford Aspire EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less