Ford Figo On Road Price in LansdowneChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Figo Ambiente (Petrol)||Rs. 5,95,999||Rs. 5,39,000||Rs. 25,560.00||Rs. 31,439|
|Figo Trend (Petrol)||Rs. 6,60,607||Rs. 5,99,000||Rs. 27,960.00||Rs. 33,647|
|Figo Titanium (Petrol)||Rs. 7,18,422||Rs. 6,35,000||Rs. 48,450.00||Rs. 34,972|
|Figo Trend Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 7,86,874||Rs. 6,86,000||Rs. 64,025.00||Rs. 36,849|
|Figo Titanium Blu (Petrol)||Rs. 7,84,830||Rs. 6,95,000||Rs. 52,650.00||Rs. 37,180|
|Figo Titanium Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 8,30,722||Rs. 7,25,000||Rs. 67,438.00||Rs. 38,284|
|Figo Titanium Blu Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 8,98,180||Rs. 7,85,000||Rs. 72,688.00||Rs. 40,492|
Ford Figo Price in Lansdowne
Ford Figo price in Lansdowne starts from Rs. 5.39 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 7.85 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Figo variants in Lansdowne. The top-end variant Ford Figo Titanium Blu Diesel is priced at Rs. 7.85 lakh. The EMI of Figo is available at Rs. 10,307 per month @ 10%. Ford Figo's top competitors are Ford Freestyle (price starting at Rs. 5.89 lakh in Lansdowne) and Maruti Swift (price starting at Rs. 5.19 lakh in Lansdowne).
Ford Dealer Showroom in Lansdowne
Avs Ford68, Majra Sahranpur Road, Vardan Plaza, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001Phone : 9105910007 Phone : 9105910007Email : email@example.com
Just LaunchedMaruti Vitara Brezza - Priced at Rs. 7.34 lakh | Launched on 24 Feb 2020
Price of Figo Competitors
Rs. 5.89 lakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Figo
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 5.84 lakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 5.99 lakhAspire 2018 On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Figo
Hyundai Grand i10
Rs. 6.05 lakhGrand i10 On Road Price Compare with Figo
Ford Figo Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Figo
- Around 800000₹
- If you are fond of racing or drive with high pace ...you should go for high BHP engine car ....like figo has improved BHP and torgue then swift ............but you are looking for economic car and driving in traffic area then swift is the best option
- It's best, if you go for the petrol basic version of Hyundai venue or even a higher version.
- Swift is the better option. But, Will it come under 8 lakhs now is a question
- Figo safety ,mileage ,handling better
- Tiago XZ+
- It's a base model without any features like no music system,no power windows,no headrests,no audio mounted control,n many more,their is lot of difference between swift n figo it all depends upon drivability,best is to go for swift vxi
- Ex factory price only. On road price will be with regn. and insurance added on.
- ELITE I 20
- Ofcourse i20 elite
- The Ford Figo would be a great option in terms of a diesel car as the Ford motors have clarified they would be selling diesel cars even after the implementation of BS VI emission norms are made mandatory. Moreover, the diesel engines are also expected to be costlier after the BS VI norms kick in. The companies are now focusing on the hybrid as well as the electric cars for the better fuel economy and an eco-friendly option generating low pollution. If you are seeking for a diesel car with more power and amazing performance you can go with the Ford Figo or else you can wait for the cars till the 2020 BS VI emission norms are standardized.
- No doubt Ford Figo Titanium is the best option because it is more fun to drive than all other hatchbacks and more powerful hatchback. Ford is known for its best diesel in the world. Figo scores on better driving dynamics. But it depends on you if you wait for 10 to 12 months than should try electric cars and if there is urgency to buy new car than go for figo titanium.
- SirThe new Ford Figo is already coming with BS VI engine .. what do you think either it's price gonna increase or decrease in upcoming time.
Ford Figo Price in India
Calculate Ford Figo EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less