Ford EcoSport On Road Price in WardhaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente (Petrol)||Rs. 9,55,024||Rs. 8,04,000||
Zero Dep Insurance
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Ambiente (Diesel)||Rs. 10,08,052||Rs. 8,54,000||Rs. 1,11,020.00||Rs. 43,032|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Trend (Petrol)||Rs. 10,25,376||Rs. 8,84,000||Rs. 97,240.00||Rs. 44,136|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Trend (Diesel)||Rs. 11,01,396||Rs. 9,34,000||Rs. 1,21,420.00||Rs. 45,976|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium (Petrol)||Rs. 11,15,973||Rs. 9,63,000||Rs. 1,05,930.00||Rs. 47,043|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium (Diesel)||Rs. 11,78,288||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 1,29,987.00||Rs. 48,401|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 12,29,715||Rs. 10,53,000||Rs. 1,26,360.00||Rs. 50,355|
|EcoSport Thunder Edition Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 12,38,116||Rs. 10,60,262||Rs. 1,27,231.00||Rs. 50,623|
|EcoSport Thunder Edition Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 13,09,615||Rs. 11,03,000||Rs. 1,54,420.00||Rs. 52,195|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 13,09,615||Rs. 11,03,000||Rs. 1,54,420.00||Rs. 52,195|
|EcoSport Sports Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 12,93,339||Rs. 11,08,000||Rs. 1,32,960.00||Rs. 52,379|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus AT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,33,828||Rs. 11,43,000||Rs. 1,37,160.00||Rs. 53,668|
|EcoSport Sports Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 13,84,743||Rs. 11,66,840||Rs. 1,63,358.00||Rs. 54,545|
Ford EcoSport Price in Wardha
Ford EcoSport price in Wardha starts from Rs. 8.04 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 11.67 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all EcoSport variants in Wardha. Ford EcoSport Automatic is starting at Rs. 11.43 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Ford EcoSport Diesel starts from Rs. 8.54 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of EcoSport is available at Rs. 15,374 per month @ 10%. Ford EcoSport's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Wardha) and Maruti Vitara Brezza (price starting at Rs. 7.34 lakh in Wardha).
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of EcoSport Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.49 lakhDuster On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 5.89 lakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.08 lakhWRV On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Ford EcoSport Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying EcoSport
- No, Ford EcoSports does not have a turbocharged engine. It is offered with a choice of two BS6-compliant 1.5-liter engines: a petrol unit (122PS/149Nm) and a diesel unit (100PS/215Nm). While the petrol engine continues to be offered with the choice of a 5-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic gearbox, the 1.5-liter diesel only gets the 5-speed manual option.
- 1.5 dragon is naturally aspirated . Turbocharged petrol is discontinued .
- No, Ford EcoSport is not available with the company fitted CNG option and it is always recommended to get the CNG kit fitted from the authorized service centre so that you can avail the warranty services as well. If you get it installed from some other sources, then it may hamper your warranty. On the other hand, please make sure that the CNG kit that you are installing is RTO approved to avoid future troublesome. However, the downside is that you would lose out on the boot space & you have to sacrifice with the power to get more fuel economy.Check out authorised dealership details.
- Brand Ford is one of those who is known for providing the best in the class driving experience. Ford's car engine is very much reliable and refined. In terms of performance too you won't face any lag after age, if the car is maintained well by doing the timely servicing. Here the Ford EcoSport has 1 Diesel Engine and 2 Petrol Engine on offer. The Diesel engine is 1498 cc while the Petrol engine is 1497 cc and 1496 cc. Both engines are refined any performs great when pulled on roads. It is available with Manual and Automatic transmission. Depending upon the variant and fuel type the EcoSport has a mileage of 14.8 to 21.7 kmpl. In comparison to other cars in this segment, EcoSport stands up. Moreover, we would suggest you to test drive the vehicle so that you can check its performance and comfort.Check out the Car Showrooms details.
- A bit long travel , one gets used to it .
- Though EcoSport S variant gets HID headlamps, it has been discontinued.
- Ford EcoSport gets bi-xenon headlights and LED daytime running lights. And it gets Projector-beam headlamps with LED daytime running lights in Titanium and upper variants.
Ford EcoSport Price in India
Calculate Ford EcoSport EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less