Ford EcoSport On Road Price in PurniaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente (Petrol)||Rs. 9,24,762||Rs. 8,04,000||Rs. 80,400.00||Rs. 40,362|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Ambiente (Diesel)||Rs. 9,81,551||Rs. 8,54,000||Rs. 85,400.00||Rs. 42,151|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Trend (Petrol)||Rs. 10,15,624||Rs. 8,84,000||Rs. 88,400.00||Rs. 43,224|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Trend (Diesel)||Rs. 10,72,413||Rs. 9,34,000||Rs. 93,400.00||Rs. 45,013|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium (Petrol)||Rs. 11,05,350||Rs. 9,63,000||Rs. 96,300.00||Rs. 46,050|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium (Diesel)||Rs. 11,62,138||Rs. 10,13,000||Rs. 1,01,300.00||Rs. 47,838|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 12,07,569||Rs. 10,53,000||Rs. 1,05,300.00||Rs. 49,269|
|EcoSport Thunder Edition Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 12,15,817||Rs. 10,60,262||Rs. 1,06,026.00||Rs. 49,529|
|EcoSport Thunder Edition Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 12,64,358||Rs. 11,03,000||Rs. 1,10,300.00||Rs. 51,058|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 12,64,358||Rs. 11,03,000||Rs. 1,10,300.00||Rs. 51,058|
|EcoSport Sports Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 12,70,037||Rs. 11,08,000||Rs. 1,10,800.00||Rs. 51,237|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus AT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,09,789||Rs. 11,43,000||Rs. 1,14,300.00||Rs. 52,489|
|EcoSport Sports Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 13,36,866||Rs. 11,66,840||Rs. 1,16,684.00||Rs. 53,342|
Ford EcoSport Price in Purnia
Ford EcoSport price in Purnia starts from Rs. 8.04 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 18th February 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all EcoSport variants in Purnia. Ford EcoSport Automatic is starting at Rs. 11.43 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Ford EcoSport Diesel starts from Rs. 8.54 lakh (Ex-showroom). Ford EcoSport's top competitors are Tata Nexon (price starting at Rs. 6.95 lakh in Purnia) and Hyundai Venue (price starting at Rs. 6.55 lakh in Purnia).
Ford Dealer Showroom in Purnia
Kosi FordNh 31, Magarga, Opposite Biada Industrial Growth Centre, Purnia, Bihar 854301Phone : 9608863366Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming SoonMaruti Vitara Brezza 2020 - Priced at Rs. 7.20 lakh | Launching in Feb 2020
Price of EcoSport Competitors
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 6.55 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.83 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 10.00 lakhCreta On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.00 lakhDuster On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.27 lakhWRV On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.85 lakhS-Cross On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Ford EcoSport Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying EcoSport
- How often do u use the car? if u are going keep the car unused for 1 month often, then go for petrol. if u mind the one lakh price diff , go for petrol. if u want a lighter clutch in long run, go for petrol. on the other hand and if u want that extra torque go for diesel.
- Yes For 5000 km of running its better to have petrol car. Though I know there is 6 km/l diff. in average. but stil go for petrol
- Where u r getting this price in india ?also let me know im also looking for same but 12.70 last offered in noida
- Definitely Nexon is better than EcoSport. If you are enthusiastic driver than buy nexon top diesel model manual. If you want to reduce city driving overhead go for automatic model. AMT gives you freedom from clutch gear. If you have less than 2000 km drives in a month go for XM petrol. The best thing is XM model is available in your budget.
- I have an automatic. Around 9 lacs. Between eco sport and Nexon I preferred Nexon for higher ground clearance, safety rating, better service network and driving and passenger comfort.
- XM model willbe perfect and Tata Nexon is better than EcoSport
- All the mentioned cars are good options for a sub-compact SUV, however, selecting one would depend on your preference of features, usage, etc. If you are looking for a fun-to-drive car with punchy engine options and nicely loaded lineup, then you may go for the Ford EcoSoprt, whereas, if safety, well built, and reasonably good to drive is the priority then Tata Nexon would be a good option. On the other hand, Hyundai Venue offers youthful exterior design, spot-on ergonomics, first-in-segment e-SIM tech, and a spacious cabin. In order to know which car would be a more suitable companion, we'd recommend taking a test drive. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details - New Car Showroom Read more:- Hyundai Venue vs Rivals: Price, Engine, Size and Features Compared
- Go with the Tata Nexon, its a very good car. Performance and power is superb, comfortable drive, with a amazing build quality, Also it's the safest car and has been rated 5 out of 5 in global safety ratings. Suspensions are very good, it has hill assist, and an very good ground clearance of 209mm. Its will be perfect choice and Tata is an Indian brand so it feel proud that Indian Automobile is improving really very well.
- As of now, there is no update from the brand side regarding a price slash for the Ford EcoSport. Moreover, the EcoSport is most likely to get a price hike in the BSVI era. Stay tuned for further updates.
- I think no
- Opting for Kia Seltos over Ford Ecosport could be a good option if you are looking for a feature-rich offering with better cabin space and better road-presence. The HTK+ variant gets 16-inch metallic alloy wheels, LED DRLs, LED Sound Mood lighting, smart key with push-button start, cruise control, auto-folding ORVMs, rear defogger, auto headlamps, 8-inch infotainment system with Arkamys-tuned six-speaker system, rear view camera with guidance, driving rear view monitor, etc. In order to know which car would be a more suitable companion, we'd recommend taking a test drive. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details - Kia Car Showrooms
- Buy diesel version. Diesel engine is more punchy.
- To cut a long ans short , Titanium .
- Trend+ manual transmission...
- Titanium petrol
Ford EcoSport Price in India
Calculate Ford EcoSport EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less