Force Motors Gurkha Specifications
(7 reviews & ratings)Rate this car
|Mileage :||17 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||2149 cc|
|Fuel Type :||Diesel|
|Boot Space :||500|
|Power Windows :||No|
|Central Locking :||No|
|Fog Lamps :||Front|
View December Offers View On Road Price
Force Motors Gurkha Specifications Summary
|Gurkha Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Xpedition Rs. 9.75 lakh||17 Kmpl, 2596 cc, Manual, Diesel view all||Airbags, Front Fog Lamps view all|
|Xpedition 5 Door Rs. 9.99 lakh||17 Kmpl, 2596 cc, Manual, Diesel view all||Airbags, Front Fog Lamps view all|
|Xplorer Rs. 10.75 lakh||17 Kmpl, 2596 cc, Manual, Diesel view all||Airbags, Front Fog Lamps view all|
|Xplorer 5 Door Rs. 12.25 lakh||17 Kmpl, 2596 cc, Manual, Diesel view all||Airbags, Front Fog Lamps view all|
|Xtreme Rs. 12.99 lakh||17 Kmpl, 2149 cc, Manual, Diesel view all||Airbags, Front Fog Lamps view all|
|Xtreme ABS Rs. 13.30 lakh||17 Kmpl, 2149 cc, Manual, Diesel view all||Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Front Fog Lamps view all|
Force Motors Gurkha Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Gurkha
Q. Does this vechicle have ABS - Gurkha?
- No, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) is not available in Force Motors Gurkha. : By Zigwheels | 10 months ago
- ABS is now introduced from April 2019 : By Sidhartha | 7 months ago
Q. Is it worth buying? And what about after sales service and the actual ownership as well as driving experience with this car - Gurkha?
- The Gurkha looks much better than it did in 2013; back then it looked like the Gurkha had suffered from a botched plastic surgery. Now though, it is back to looking like a tough, old-school SUV. The Gurkha seems closer to its roots than ever before - it has a lot in common with the early Mercedes-Benz/Steyr-Daimler-Puch G-Wagen models. The Force Gurkha Xplorer continues to be a great off-roading machine and is an improvement over the previous model. Force can improve its appeal by making it more comfortable for daily use by sorting out the ergonomic issues. Using better materials on the inside and offering more equipment will also make it a more aspirational product for many. It remains an alternative to the Mahindra Thar as a capable off-roader. As an alternative (which is much more expensive), you can choose the 5-door long-wheelbase Xplorer with 4x4 if you need a longer SUV for off-road purposes. If you intend to use it as a family hauler, there are many UVs at lower prices (Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Renault Lodgy, Mahindra Xylo, etc.) which can seat a similar number of passengers more comfortably and are more economical to run too. The Gurkha needs major modifications for it to become the all-around SUV that Force claims it is. Click on the given link to get an idea about its service cost: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Force-Motors/Gurkha/service-cost : By Zigwheels | 1 year ago
- Thanks for your reply : By Yogesh | 12 months ago
Q. Want to go for Gurkha but afraid difficult to drive in city traffic specially in Delhi. How is the driving comfort in congested cities like Delhi?
- The selected car is specifically designed keeping in mind the off-roading enthusiasts. It is the ultimate all-terrain vehicle designed for off-roading use. If used it in congested traffic the driving experience might hamper due to the excessive use of clutch and brakes as the car is really powerful. Moreover, an automatic hatchback can be a better pick here for using it in bumper to bumper traffic that gives a better driving experience. : By Zigwheels | 10 months ago
Q. What are the safety features - Gurkha?
- Force Motors Gurkha gets Fog Lamps (Front / Rear ) and Seat Belts. Click on thec given link to explore all features: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Force-Motors/Gurkha/specifications : By Zigwheels | 1 year ago
Q. Whats the price of Force Motors Gurkha in Palakkad, Is it suitable for beginners?
- Force Gurkha falls in the price bracket of Rs. 9.75 - 13.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Palakkad). Please click on the link for the estimated on-road price: Force Motors Gurkha On-Road Price Force Gurkha is the ultimate all-terrain vehicle for Indian off-roading enthusiasts with the rugged build quality, affordable price point, and a damiler engine. So, if you are looking for a mean off-roading machine with a powerful engine, then you may opt for the Gurkha. Also, take a test drive of the car before making the final decision as it would help a lot in making up your mind. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Force Motors Car Showrooms : By Zigwheels | 1 month ago
Q. Is Force Motors Gurkha suitable during flood?All Gurkha Questions and Answers
- Force Gurkha is an extreme off-roader with a powerful set of engines. Available in three variants the Xpedition and Xplorer variants are powered by a 2.6-litre engine that makes 85PS of power and 230Nm of torque while the Force Gurkha Xtreme gets a 2.2-litre diesel unit that makes 140PS and 321Nm. Moreover, as the exhaust pipe sticks out from under the side-step on the driver's side, the Gurkha is fairly capable of tackling the water situations with ease. As for the floods, it is not recommended to drive a car during that time due to certain safety reasons. For more information on the capabilities of the all-terrain vehicle, we'd recommend taking a test drive. Please click on the link and select your city accordingly for - Force Motors Car Showrooms : By Zigwheels | 3 months ago