Force Motors Gurkha On Road Price in AurangabadChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Gurkha Xpedition (Diesel)||Rs. 11,66,419||Rs. 9,75,000||Rs. 1,26,750.00||Rs. 64,669|
|Gurkha Xpedition 5 Door (Diesel)||Rs. 11,94,438||Rs. 9,99,000||Rs. 1,29,870.00||Rs. 65,568|
|Gurkha Xplorer (Diesel)||Rs. 12,93,916||Rs. 10,75,000||Rs. 1,50,500.00||Rs. 68,416|
|Gurkha Xplorer 5 Door (Diesel)||Rs. 14,70,538||Rs. 12,25,000||Rs. 1,71,500.00||Rs. 74,038|
|Gurkha Xtreme (Diesel)||Rs. 15,57,671||Rs. 12,99,000||Rs. 1,81,860.00||Rs. 76,811|
|Gurkha Xtreme ABS (Diesel)||Rs. 15,94,172||Rs. 13,30,000||Rs. 1,86,200.00||Rs. 77,972|
Force Motors Gurkha Price in Aurangabad
Force Motors Gurkha price in Aurangabad starts from Rs. 9.75 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 13.30 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Gurkha variants in Aurangabad. The top-end variant Force Motors Gurkha Xtreme ABS is priced at Rs. 13.30 lakh. The EMI of Gurkha is available at Rs. 18,644 per month @ 10%. Force Motors Gurkha's top competitors are Mahindra Thar (price starting at Rs. 9.54 lakh in Aurangabad) and Mahindra Bolero Power Plus (price starting at Rs. 7.43 lakh in Aurangabad).
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Gurkha Competitors
Rs. 9.54 lakhThar On Road Price Compare with Gurkha
Rs. 7.98 lakhBolero On Road Price Compare with Gurkha
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus
Rs. 7.43 lakhBolero Power Plus On Road Price Compare with Gurkha
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with Gurkha
Rs. 10.12 lakhScorpio On Road Price Compare with Gurkha
Force Motors Gurkha Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Gurkha
- Force isn’t making the baby monster truck(Force Gurkha) for its customers. It is instead, a testament to the capabilities of the Gurkha, and what it can be made into. To put it into context, it uses the same powertrain from the regular Gurkha.
- We cannot do that in india on our own and cops will be all over us🤣
- The choice of variants in the Gurkha depends on your preference for features. For detailed information on all variants, follow the below link - Features. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the car for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- It is nonsense car no safety
- Force Gurkha falls in the price bracket of Rs. 9.75 - 13.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Palakkad). Please click on the link for the estimated on-road price: Force Motors Gurkha On-Road Price Force Gurkha is the ultimate all-terrain vehicle for Indian off-roading enthusiasts with the rugged build quality, affordable price point, and a damiler engine. So, if you are looking for a mean off-roading machine with a powerful engine, then you may opt for the Gurkha. Also, take a test drive of the car before making the final decision as it would help a lot in making up your mind. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Force Motors Car Showrooms
- Force Gurkha is an extreme off-roader with a powerful set of engines. Available in three variants the Xpedition and Xplorer variants are powered by a 2.6-litre engine that makes 85PS of power and 230Nm of torque while the Force Gurkha Xtreme gets a 2.2-litre diesel unit that makes 140PS and 321Nm. Moreover, as the exhaust pipe sticks out from under the side-step on the driver's side, the Gurkha is fairly capable of tackling the water situations with ease. As for the floods, it is not recommended to drive a car during that time due to certain safety reasons. For more information on the capabilities of the all-terrain vehicle, we'd recommend taking a test drive. Please click on the link and select your city accordingly for - Force Motors Car Showrooms
- Since Force Gurkha is an extreme off-road vehicle, you would be more interested in its off-road capabilities than on-road amenities thus, it missed out on a music system.
- The lower-spec Xpedition and Xplorer variants are powered by a 2.6-litre engine and the Xtreme variant, on the other hand, comes with a 2.2-litre diesel unit only.
Force Motors Gurkha Price in India
Calculate Force Motors Gurkha EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less