Datsun redi-GO Price in Alwar
Datsun redi-GO On Road Price in Alwar July 2020
Datsun redi-GO On Road Price in AlwarChange
D (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAlwar Rs. 2.83 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 21,603 Insurance Rs. 17,176 On-Road Price Alwar Rs. 3.21 Lakh
A (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAlwar Rs. 3.58 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 26,665 Insurance Rs. 19,731 On-Road Price Alwar Rs. 4.04 Lakh
T (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAlwar Rs. 3.8 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 28,150 Insurance Rs. 20,480 On-Road Price Alwar Rs. 4.28 Lakh
T Option (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAlwar Rs. 4.16 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 30,580 Insurance Rs. 21,707 On-Road Price Alwar Rs. 4.68 Lakh
1.0 T Option (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAlwar Rs. 4.44 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 47,455 Insurance Rs. 22,661 On-Road Price Alwar Rs. 5.14 Lakh
AMT 1.0 T Option (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAlwar Rs. 4.77 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 50,796 Insurance Rs. 23,785 On-Road Price Alwar Rs. 5.51 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Redi-GO Competitors
Rs. 3.04 LakhKWID On Road Price Compare with redi-GO
Rs. 2.99 LakhAlto 800 On Road Price Compare with redi-GO
Rs. 3.99 LakhGO 2018 On Road Price Compare with redi-GO
Rs. 4.6 LakhTiago On Road Price Compare with redi-GO
Rs. 3.7 LakhS Presso On Road Price Compare with redi-GO
Datsun Dealer Showroom in Alwar
Tirupathi Datsun142, North Alkapuri, Nehru Marg, Alwar, Rajasthan 301001Phone : 8302070574Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Datsun redi-GO Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying redi-GO
- In order to check the compatibility of the availability of the CNG kit for Datsun Redi Go, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorized service center. It would be a better source for such help. Check out authorised dealership details.
- If we talk about Maruti Alto 800, its quirky looks and interiors will stand out for sure. Interiors are spacious. Light controls, slick-shifting gearbox and tractable BS6 compliant engine make it great to drive in the city. It's easy to drive nature and spacious interiors will make the Alto 800 appealing to new drivers. We just wish that it was better equipped and better priced. On the other hand, Datsun Redi Go 2020 looks sportier on the outside and the cabin has been refreshed to catch up with the times as well. It offers great value for money, a tiny footprint and a comfortable ride makes it great for daily commutes. Though both the cars deliver similar power performance, Alto 800 has a better-refined engine. Datsun has less service stations in India as compared to Maruti but if there is a service center in your city, you won,t face any issue. Also, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the nearest authorised dealership for its test drive in order to clear your all doubts. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too.
- The base variant of the Redi-Go is 'D' and it will come with all the mandatory safety features like ABS, EBD, high-speed warning, pedestrian and crash safety, airbags, and reverse parking sensors. Additionally, the ‘D’ variant only offers an 800cc engine as standard, 14-inch steel wheels, halogen headlamps, tinted glass, and intermittent wipers.
- If you want a car that can fulfill all your basic needs, then you may go for the Datsun Redi Go T variant and it is value for the money too. Moreover, if you want better convenience features and safety, you may go for the T Option variant. Over T, it gets 8 Inch Touchscreen Infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple Car Play, Voice Control, Rear Camera, Passenger Airbag, DRL's (Day Time Running Lights),LED Fog Lights. And the price difference justifiest this feature list too. You may comopare all its variants accordingly.
- Space inside the car is sufficient for four average-sized adults but the rear bench will not be comfortable for a third passenger, not even a kid. At the rear, taller passengers may struggle for legroom but never the headroom – there is plenty of it and the fixed rear headrests are tall enough to support passengers of varying heights. Cabin insulation of the redi-GO is average at best with most of the noise from the suspension and engine seeping inside the cabin. We drove through-rain lashed roads and there was a fair amount of splashing heard through the wheel wells too. While driving at slow city speeds, the steering feels light and the car is nimble and easy to manoeuvre. But as speeds increase, things start to change. Though the Datsun redi-GO 1.0 gets to the 100kmph mark easily, we suggest you remain in the double-digit zone. The feedback from the steering is shallow and it's more of an instinct than surety while taking turns at slightly higher speeds. At triple digits, the tall frame of the car makes it a little difficult to steer without hints of body roll creeping in. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test-drive order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Datsun redi-GO T variant comes with the power steering, music system and driver a driver airbag. Moreover, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - .
Datsun redi-GO Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Datsun redi-GO in Alwar?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Datsun redi-GO is 4.77 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Datsun redi-GO in Alwar?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Datsun redi-GO in Alwar is Rs. 17,176.
Datsun redi-GO Price in India
Calculate Datsun redi-GO EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less