Datsun GO Price in Delhi
Datsun GO On Road Price in Delhi July 2020
Datsun GO On Road Price in DelhiChange
D Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 3.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 33,437Other ChargesRs. 10,463Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 2,684 Insurance Rs. 27,982 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 4.6 Lakh
A Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 4.95 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 39,922Other ChargesRs. 10,463Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 3,329 Insurance Rs. 31,515 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 5.66 Lakh
A Option Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 5.35 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 41,791Other ChargesRs. 10,463Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 3,598 Insurance Rs. 32,987 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 6.09 Lakh
T (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 5.7 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 43,427Other ChargesRs. 10,463Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 3,834 Insurance Rs. 34,275 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 6.47 Lakh
T Option (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 5.9 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 44,361Other ChargesRs. 10,463Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 3,968 Insurance Rs. 35,011 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 6.69 Lakh
T CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 6.25 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 64,747Other ChargesRs. 10,463Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 4,204 Insurance Rs. 36,299 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 7.26 Lakh
T Option CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi Rs. 6.45 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 66,281Other ChargesRs. 10,463Zero Dep InsuranceRs. 4,338 Insurance Rs. 37,035 On-Road Price Delhi Rs. 7.48 Lakh
6 Offers Available
Price of GO Competitors
Rs. 2.94 LakhKWID On Road Price Compare with GO
Rs. 2.94 LakhAlto 800 On Road Price Compare with GO
Rs. 2.86 Lakhredi-GO On Road Price Compare with GO
Rs. 4.6 LakhTiago On Road Price Compare with GO
Rs. 5.19 LakhSwift On Road Price Compare with GO
Rs. 3.7 LakhS Presso On Road Price Compare with GO
Datsun Dealer Showrooms in Delhi
Youwe DatsunF- 1/9, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi, Delhi 110020Phone : 7374040151Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comGet Call Back
Sparsh DatsunMain Najafghar Road, Moti Nagar, Near Haldiram Sweet, New Delhi, Delhi 110015Phone : 9625883162Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sparsh Datsun16a, Najafgarh Road, Shivaji Marg, Moti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110026Phone : 7042696000, 7042696002 Phone : 7042696000, 7042696002Email : email@example.com
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GO
- Yes, a speed-sensing auto door lock is a standard feature in Datsun Go.
- Both cars are good enough. If we talk about Datsun Go, it has light and nimble nature in the city. Peppy and efficient engine. Now with updated features makes it quite an attractive option in the entry-level hatchback segment. New safety features including dual airbags, ABS and EDB as standard and new Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) in the top two variants. Great ride quality for a budget car. 7-inch touchscreen is segment-leading. Parent Nissan may be slowly killing off the Datsun brand in other markets but it doesn't change the fact that the Datsun Go is a very practical and up to date city runabout. On the other hand, the WagonR continues to be a sensible practical hatchback. It’s now stronger, more feature loaded, more powerful and safer, offers comfortable ingress and egress. Importantly, the prices have not gone up substantially. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership - Car Showrooms
- Yes ...its safe and smooth..see the side pillar strength and impact zones rock solid...beware if service..ride good ..huge space inside adequate boot...do wheel alignment too..at regular interval..change bushes of suspension..so that you can avoid a noisy cabin.
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms
- Certain percentage of the actual price, based on the model and offers.
- 1 LAC
Datsun GO 2018 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Datsun GO 2018 in Delhi?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Datsun GO 2018 is 6.45 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Datsun GO 2018 in Delhi?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Datsun GO 2018 in Delhi is Rs. 27,982.
Datsun GO Price in India
Calculate Datsun GO EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less