Datsun GO Plus Price in Surat
Datsun GO Plus On Road Price in Surat August 2020
Datsun GO Plus On Road Price in SuratChange
D Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 4.19 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 42,534Other ChargesRs. 3,000MCDRs. 10,500 Insurance Rs. 36,594 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 4.99 Lakh
A Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 5.09 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 48,970Other ChargesRs. 3,000MCDRs. 12,750 Insurance Rs. 40,419 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 5.99 Lakh
A Option Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 5.65 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 52,975Other ChargesRs. 3,000MCDRs. 14,150 Insurance Rs. 42,798 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 6.61 Lakh
T (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 5.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 55,407Other ChargesRs. 3,000MCDRs. 15,000 Insurance Rs. 44,245 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 6.99 Lakh
T Option (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 6.25 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 57,266Other ChargesRs. 3,000MCDRs. 15,650 Insurance Rs. 45,349 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 7.28 Lakh
T CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 6.69 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 60,412Other ChargesRs. 3,000MCDRs. 16,750 Insurance Rs. 47,217 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 7.77 Lakh
T Option CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceSurat Rs. 6.89 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 61,843Other ChargesRs. 3,000MCDRs. 17,250 Insurance Rs. 48,067 On-Road Price Surat Rs. 7.99 Lakh
6 Offers Available
You tell us, We listen
Please spare 5 mins in sharing your opinion
Price of GO Plus Competitors
Rs. 4.99 LakhTriber On Road Price Compare with GO Plus
Rs. 7.58 LakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with GO Plus
Rs. 5.7 LakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with GO Plus
Rs. 5.19 LakhSwift On Road Price Compare with GO Plus
Rs. 4.6 LakhTiago On Road Price Compare with GO Plus
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Datsun Dealer Showrooms in Surat
Pramukh DatsunDumas Road, Survey No -49/1,village Rundh, Near Central Mall & Valentine Multiplex, Surat, Gujarat 395008Phone : 7817096533Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pramukh DatsunSosyo Circle, Udhana -Magdalla Road, Near 64 Jogani mata Mandir, Surat, Gujarat 394210Phone : 9510413179 Phone : 9510413179Email : email@example.com
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GO Plus
- Exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership- Car Showrooms
- Very poor
- If you planning to purchase the Datsun GO Plus on EMI, then surely you may. The EMI of a car would depend mainly on two factors - down payment and the rate of interest which stays in between 20-25 percent (of the ex-showroom price) and 9.65-11.5 percent, respectively. If you are planning to buy a car on finance, then feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks or from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer you an easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer. Please click on the link for: Datsun Car Showrooms
- The price of the Datsun GO Plus T Option VDC (top model) is Rs. 5.94 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi). For on-road price, follow the below link - Price.
- Datsun Go Plus falls in the price range of Rs. 3.90 - 5.94 lakh (ex-showroom price, Delhi). As per the budget, you may opt for the GO Plus A Petrol variant priced at Rs. 4.78 lakh (ex-showroom price, Delhi). Click on the link and select your city accordingly for estimated on-road price: Datsun GO Plus On Road Price
- Better buy other 7 seater. Poor safety features. Very bad maintenance. I am again reiterating that datsun has no customer care in India finally u have to deal with dealer only. My 5 yrs experience says a big NOOO
- No.... Then don't go for it. That rear seat with 2 seating is a seat for kids taking a ride in lock city, like home to market.And no space for luggage if rear seat is used.Actually it is 5 seater with a very very spacious boot ( when rear is folded)
- Good for a family
- There is no 7-seater car available under 15 lakhs having a sunroof. Moreover, you may look for Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) which is a 5-seater sub-4 meter SUV.
- Ertiga and xuv 500 is good for you
- Tata Hexa is best car
Datsun GO Plus 2018 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Datsun GO Plus 2018 in Surat?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Datsun GO Plus 2018 is 6.89 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Datsun GO Plus 2018 in Surat?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Datsun GO Plus 2018 in Surat is Rs. 36,594.
Calculate Datsun GO Plus EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less