BMW Z4 On Road Price in KolhapurChange City
|Z4 sDrive 20i (Petrol)||
||View Festival Offers|
|Z4 M40i (Petrol)||
||View Festival Offers|
BMW Z4 Price in Kolhapur
Z4 Models On Road Price in Kolhapur
|Z4 Models||On Road Price|
|Z4 sDrive 20i||Rs. 82.66 Lakh|
|Z4 M40i||Rs. 97.98 Lakh|
Loans From Top Banks
Calculate BMW Z4 EMI
Z4 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 104515GST Price :- 29264Total Price :- 133779
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 97686GST Price :- 27352Total Price :- 125038
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 224387GST Price :- 62828Total Price :- 287215
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 47808GST Price :- 13386Total Price :- 61194
Head Light (Left or Right )Authorised Dealer Price :- 72468GST Price :- 20291Total Price :- 92759
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
5 Offers Available
Z4 User Reviews
- Style (1)
hi everyone, First of all I would say this car is perfect mix of features that a driver wants to feel while seating in whether it"s sportier steering or Roar from the back very rare number of cars has such features together in the market of today,though it look gentle and innocent from outside,the real heat is hidden under the hood
Can you please tell me the price of new BMW Z4M40i (2019)
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Second Hand BMW Z4Save Big on Used Z4
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Z4
- You may use regular fuel with BMW Z4 or the Boxster. Moreover, we would suggest you to go with the power petrol with higher octane value for better performance and efficiency.
- BMW Z4 is available in two variants: sDrive20i and M40i. The car is powered by a 3.0-litre inline-six turbocharged petrol engine that churns out 340PS of power and 500Nm of torque. The sDrive20i, on the other hand, gets a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol unit that is good for 197PS and 320Nm.
- It's not as far as I know, it's not even a mild hybrid
- BMW Z4 gets an 8-speed ZF automatic gearbox. The car now packs a 3.0-litre inline-six turbocharged motor that churns out 340PS of power and 500Nm of torque. The sDrive20i, on the other hand, gets a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder unit that is good for 197PS and 320Nm.
- BMW Z4 comes equipped with front and side airbags for the driver and passenger and a total of 4 airbags.
- Ground clearance can be a major issue if yr town has a lot of bad roads in it and the civic authority is a pretty lousy one. You will have to drive more carefully and damn slowly (zero fun for owning such a fab car) or else you might end up paying a lot of money in repairs more than frequently.
- It has pretty good ground clearance . i mean, i love this car !!!!
- Yes.......i also had a hard option with my kids saying for this car and I preferring X4.
- Can I drive this car in india
- Bro 2019 z4 has no hard top...!
BMW Z4 News Updates
Drop-top BMW Z4 Drops In India At Rs 64.90 LakhApr 8, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 BMW Z4 To Be Launched In India Soon; Bookings OpenApr 5, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
BMW Z4 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of BMW Z4 in Kolhapur?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of BMW Z4 is 82.90 Lakh.
What is the BMW Z4 on-road price Kolhapur?
The on-road price of the base variant of BMW Z4 in Kolhapur is Rs 82,66,282.
What are the RTO charges for BMW Z4 in Kolhapur?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of BMW Z4 in Kolhapur will be Rs 9,78,600.
What is the insurance cost of the BMW Z4 in Kolhapur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of BMW Z4 in Kolhapur is Rs. 2,97,682.
What is the Ex-showroom price of BMW Z4 in Kolhapur?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of BMW Z4 in Kolhapur is Rs 69,90,000.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of BMW Z4?
The Downpayment of the base variant of BMW Z4 is Rs 2113450 and the EMI is 1,35,218.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less