5 Offers Available
BMW M2 Price List in Bangalore 2020
|M2 Competition||Rs. 83.40 lakh|
BMW Dealer Showrooms in Bangalore
Deutsche Motoren222, 220A, Sadaramangala, Whitefield Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560048Phone : 8068279999 Phone : 8068279999
Navnit Motors4, Hosur Road, Konappana Agrahara Begur Hobli, Near Electronic City, Bangalore, Karnataka 560100Phone : 080-28520060, 080-28523036, 7353760001 Phone : 080-28520060, 080-28523036, 7353760001Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Navnit MotorsNo-2,(old No-4), Prestige Emerald,ground Floor, Madras Bank Road, Vasanth Nagar, Near Lavelle Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560001Phone : 080-22224544, 080-22224546, 8022224544 Phone : 080-22224544, 080-22224546, 8022224544Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
BMW M2 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying M2
- It is powered by a 3.0-litre turbocharged straight-six turbocharged engine that produces 410PS of max power and 550Nm of peak torque. It sprints from standstill to 100kmph in just 4.2 seconds, while the top speed has been limited to 250kmph. The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission that powers the rear wheels. It also comes with the M active differential and DSC (dynamic stability control) which have been tuned to match the handling characteristics of the M2. With a price tag of almost Rs 80.0 lakh, the M2 competition is now the most affordable M car in the country.Do take the test drive of the car in order to experience the sporty thrill! Click on the following link to locate the nearest dealership available from your respective city. https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers/BMW/Delhi
- Very powerfull and best car under 90 lakhs
- The Seating Capacity of BMW M2 is 4.
- BMW M2 gets Multi-function Steering Wheel, Automatic Climate Control, Engine Start Stop Button, Air Quality Controlm, Memory Functions For Seat(Front), Steering Wheel Gearshift Paddles, Rain Sensing Wiper, Smoke Headlamps, Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock, ABS, EBD, Vehicle Stability Control System etc. Follow the given link to explore all features: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/BMW/m2/competition
- You can go for Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG. The Mercedes Benz GLA is not only the prettiest car in it's category, it also has excellent engines and handles like a dream. Unlike the other intimidating AMGs, this one feels far more subdued, partly because of smaller dimensions and narrow footprints. The aggressive splitter on the front, twin blade grill, chunky alloy wheels, and sophisticated rear are some of worth mentioning design highlights of the car on the outside. Inside the cabin, the snug-fitting sports seats, metal pedals, COMMAND infotainment system, panoramic sunroof, and reversing camera are the attention grabbing features. Under the Hood, there is a 2.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine pushing out max power and max torque of 375 bhp and 475 Nm, coupled with a 7-speed automatic transmission sending the drive to all the four wheels of the car. In the Indian market, Mercedes Benz GLA 45 AMG is competing against BMW X5, Audi Q7, Porsche Macan, and BMW X1 among others.
- How could you call a crossover a sports car.....
- It hasn't been launched yet. So, we would suggest you to wait till its launch.
BMW M2 Price in India
Calculate BMW M2 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less