BMW X3 On Road Price in MumbaiChange
BMW X3 Price in Mumbai
BMW X3 price in Mumbai starts from Rs. 56.00 lakh and goes upto Rs. 60.90 lakh. The price of petrol variant of X3 ranges between Rs. 60.90 lakh to Rs. 60.90 lakh. The price of X3 diesel variants starts at Rs. 56.00 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 60.50 lakh. The starting price of BMW X3 Automatic is Rs. 56.00 lakh. The EMI of X3 is available at Rs. 1,07,085 per month @ 10%. BMW X3's top competitors are BMW X5 (price starting at Rs. 73.30 lakh in Mumbai) and Audi Q5 (price starting at Rs. 50.21 lakh in Mumbai).
5 Offers Available
BMW Dealer Showrooms in Mumbai
Navnit MotorsC Wing Waterford Building, C D Burfiwala Road, Andheri West Mumbai, Juhu Lane, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058Phone : 7375006241Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinity CarsDr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Opp. Nehru Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018Phone : 022-67145100 Phone : 022-67145100Email : email@example.com
Infinity CarsMaker Chamber Vi, Nariman Point, Jamnalal Bajaj Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021Phone : 022-66664800 Phone : 022-66664800Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Navnit MotorsC/o Sasangi Engineering, New Malad Link Road, Malad (w), Ramchandralane Junction, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064Phone : 022-26253333, 9821212253 Phone : 022-26253333, 9821212253Email : email@example.com
BMW X3 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying X3
- BMW is on a roll and has lined up several launches for India in the coming months. With both standard mass market and M Performance cars set to be introduced, we expect the X3 M and the X4 M to make it to India soon, too.But as of now, there is no official update regarding the launch so stay tuned.
- If you are looking for a more performance-oriented car with more power and more rugged usage then you can opt for the BMW X3 xDrive 30i Luxury Line which is powered by a 2.0-litre xDrive 30i Inline petrol engine generating 248bhp@5200rpm and 350****800rpm. The engine comes mated to an 8-Speed automatic transmission which sends the power to all four wheels whereas, Jaguar F-PACE is available with front-wheel drive type only, no AWD is on the offer with the petrol engine. Click here for further comparison between the two and taking a test drive is highly recommended for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the for New Car Showrooms.
- X3 petrol.
- There are a number of options available for a good SUV in this budget like Toyota Fortuner, Jeep Compass, BMW X1, Audi Q3, Skoda Kodiaq, Mahindra Alturas G4, Volvo XC40, etc. Explore the available options by clicking here and select the best suitable one using the available filters. Moreover. we'd recommend taking a test drive of the vehicle for a better perspective. Click on the link for New Car Showrooms.
- U forgot ford endeavour
- All three vehicles are very much the same but if you needed more luxuries features and more comfort then go for Volvo XC60 due it has some of the Highline features such as 12.3 inch Driver Display, Drift Wood Decor Inlays, Leather Upgrade On Dashboard Front/Rear Door, Leather gear lever knob with uni deco, Standard Pedals, Deco Panel in Dash,Doors,Tunnel Console, Panoramic Sunroof With Power Operation, 10 Spoke Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels, LED With Active Bending Light, Humidity Sensors, Panoramic sunroof with power operation, Net pocket on tunnel, 12V outlet in luggage area, 360 View Camera, Blind Spot Monitor, Head-Up Display, Ventilated Seats for more information suggest you take a test drive of all the vehicles that will help you to understand the power and comfort more. click the given link to see the more difference between the three vehicles. https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/audi-q5-vs-bmw-x3-vs-volvo-xc60
- Volvo xc60 is better
- Yes, BMW X3 gets Sunroof in all variants.
BMW X3 Price in India
Calculate BMW X3 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less