BMW X3 Price in Delhi
BMW X3 Price in Delhi 2020
6 Offers Available
BMW Dealer Showrooms in Delhi
Deutsche MotorenB-1/H-5, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110044Phone : 011-43090000, 9990804690 Phone : 011-43090000, 9990804690Email : email@example.com
Deutsche Motoren27B, Moti Nagar, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110015Phone : 011-47260000 Phone : 011-47260000Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinity CarsC 5, Rajouri Garden, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110027Phone : 1149991333, 8929010656 Phone : 1149991333, 8929010656Email : email@example.com
BMW X3 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying X3
- The exact information regarding the maintenance cost of the BMW X3 car can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center for further assistance.
- BMW is on a roll and has lined up several launches for India in the coming months. With both standard mass market and M Performance cars set to be introduced, we expect the X3 M and the X4 M to make it to India soon, too.But as of now, there is no official update regarding the launch so stay tuned.
- If you are looking for a more performance-oriented car with more power and more rugged usage then you can opt for the BMW X3 xDrive 30i Luxury Line which is powered by a 2.0-litre xDrive 30i Inline petrol engine generating 248bhp@5200rpm and 350****800rpm. The engine comes mated to an 8-Speed automatic transmission which sends the power to all four wheels whereas, Jaguar F-PACE is available with front-wheel drive type only, no AWD is on the offer with the petrol engine. Click here for further comparison between the two and taking a test drive is highly recommended for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the for New Car Showrooms.
- X3 petrol.
- There are a number of options available for a good SUV in this budget like Toyota Fortuner, Jeep Compass, BMW X1, Audi Q3, Skoda Kodiaq, Mahindra Alturas G4, Volvo XC40, etc. Explore the available options by clicking here and select the best suitable one using the available filters. Moreover. we'd recommend taking a test drive of the vehicle for a better perspective. Click on the link for New Car Showrooms.
- U forgot ford endeavour
- All three vehicles are very much the same but if you needed more luxuries features and more comfort then go for Volvo XC60 due it has some of the Highline features such as 12.3 inch Driver Display, Drift Wood Decor Inlays, Leather Upgrade On Dashboard Front/Rear Door, Leather gear lever knob with uni deco, Standard Pedals, Deco Panel in Dash,Doors,Tunnel Console, Panoramic Sunroof With Power Operation, 10 Spoke Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels, LED With Active Bending Light, Humidity Sensors, Panoramic sunroof with power operation, Net pocket on tunnel, 12V outlet in luggage area, 360 View Camera, Blind Spot Monitor, Head-Up Display, Ventilated Seats for more information suggest you take a test drive of all the vehicles that will help you to understand the power and comfort more. click the given link to see the more difference between the three vehicles. https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/audi-q5-vs-bmw-x3-vs-volvo-xc60
- Volvo xc60 is better
- Yes, BMW X3 gets Sunroof in all variants.
BMW X3 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of BMW X3 in Delhi?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of BMW X3 is 60.5 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of BMW X3 in Delhi?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of BMW X3 is 60.9 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the BMW X3 in Delhi?
The insurance cost of the base variant of BMW X3 in Delhi is Rs. 2,61,433.
BMW X3 Price in India
Calculate BMW X3 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less