BMW 3 Series GT On Road Price in LudhianaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|3 Series GT Luxury Line (Diesel)||Rs. 57,44,429||Rs. 50,70,000||Rs. 4,56,300.00||Rs. 2,18,129|
|3 Series GT M Sport Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 57,44,429||Rs. 50,70,000||Rs. 4,56,300.00||Rs. 2,18,129|
BMW 3 Series GT Price in Ludhiana
BMW 3 Series GT price in Ludhiana starts from Rs. 50.70 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 50.70 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all 3 Series GT variants in Ludhiana. BMW 3 Series GT Automatic is starting at Rs. 50.70 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas BMW 3 Series GT Diesel starts from Rs. 50.70 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of 3 Series GT is available at Rs. 96,950 per month @ 10%. BMW 3 Series GT's top competitors are BMW 3 Series (price starting at Rs. To Be Announced in Ludhiana) and BMW 6 Series (price starting at Rs. 64.90 lakh in Ludhiana).
BMW Dealer Showroom in Ludhiana
Krishna AutomobilesG. T. Road, Dhandari Khurd, Focal Point, Ludhiana, Punjab 141014Phone : 0161-5250000, 7307750000 Phone : 0161-5250000, 7307750000Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
BMW 3 Series GT Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 3 Series GT
- BMW 3 Series will most likely be subsumed into the 4 series coupe class, as with the 6 and 8 series (all coupes and fastbacks) Like in Audi the A5 and A7 are fastback/ coupes.
- BMW 3 Series GT is still available on Indian roads and there is no official update for its discontinuation in future. Stay tuned for further updates.
- If you are driving yourself then you will enjoy the GT, Audi A6 is a good contender but a tamer traditional choice. I picked the GT over the 3 series because the rear legroom (as I had a chauffeur then) it had more legroom than the 5 also. The only trick which becomes evident later is that the legroom comes at the cost of a smaller seat base. So if you are under 5'7" you wouldnt have nothing to complain about, but if you are a larger frame then you are better off in the front seats. Driving pleasure, fuel economy, air conditioning etc are above par in the GT. Running costs I dont know much because I have a complete service package which takes care of everything.
- The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo will be the last of its kind as the German automobile manufacturer has decided to discontinue the model in the near future. So, this leaves us with the Audi A6 which is also a good option as the car can be had either with a 1.8-litre petrol engine that makes a hefty 192.6PS of power or a 2.0-litre diesel engine generating 192.6PS of maximum power and a peak torque of 400 Nm. The engines come mated to a seven-speed S-tronic transmission and the car gets adaptive air suspension which lets you select between Comfort, Sport and Dynamic mode. adaptive air suspension which lets you select between Comfort, Sport and Dynamic mode.Read more:- BMW To Pull The Plug On 3 Series Gran Turismo Soon - More Luxurious Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition Launched
- Audi a6
- If you are looking for comfort at the rear seat with all the luxury features, the Mercedes Benz C Class would be a great pick as the Mercedes is a great package in terms of reliability, luxuries features. The Mercedes C Class if you are the person sitting on the back seat rather than on the front seat. The BMW 3 series is for a person who loves to spend time on the driver seat as the car's furious deportment nature would make you fall in love with the car. The BMW series 3 is a delight to your hands s you control over the steering. The engine response is linear with a belle in the party of performance cars.
- Mercedes is a better all round car. Its like would you want to marry a sportsperson / ravishing beauty queen or someone who has been a university heart throb and topper with reasonably good fitness.. Mercedes is that all rounder.. BMW is that sportstar
- XE was my first option, but found it too cramped up, almost like a vento/ rapid. GT was a big car from inside. spacious and more contemporary, the only thing i miss in it is the entertainment/ navigation system which is still primitive and not compatible with apple maps (except play spotify) and android auto.. its sheer arrogance on the part of BMW
- Audi a4 is coolest and u don't feel that you are driving because of it's high tech detailing and features in the car cockpit
- My daily city driving with GT is around 35km which I always enjoy
- No kick open, but a remote activated boot lid
- Yes, BMW 3 Series GT has a Hands free trunk excess in it.
- It has remote open boot
- If we talk about Audi A4, thanks to a smooth diesel engine, the car is comfortable to drive even in the city. The ride quality is also good. It deals with bad roads quite well. Even at high speeds, it remains stable and body roll is well in check. The A4 is one of the better chauffeur-driven cars amongst its rivals as it offers adequate kneeroom, headroom and legroom. On the other hand, the third-gen Skoda Superb simply approves its old recipe of space, pace and grace. There’s practically nothing to dislike about the car, save for a slightly gruff engine note. There’s enough space for five occupants, and the massive 625-litre boot will swallow their luggage whole as well. The plethora of tech is enough to keep a millennial busy, and the engines feel in their element as well. If you have close to Rs 35 lakh to spend on car and are looking at entry-level luxury cars such as the Mercedes-Benz CLA or the Audi A3, we recommend you take a look at the Superb. More than anything, it is phenomenal value-for-money.
- BMW 3GT or A4, unless you are the kinds who sit with their legs up and folded in the rear seat (not too good for circulation, apart from bad car manners) BMW3GT if you are driving yourselves (rear also has generous legroom unlike the Audi A4) but if you are into gizmos and things then its the audi, for pure performance, its the BMW 3 GT
- I preferred GT because of its unique style, tough suspension for p*t holes and uneven roads,relatively better road clearance, no turbo lag,unique engine performance for which BMW is known,overall it's a drive pleasure car for car enthusiasts
BMW 3 Series GT Price in India
Calculate BMW 3 Series GT EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less