BMW 3 Series GT On Road Price in Cuttack
BMW 3 Series GT Price in Cuttack
|3 Series GT M Sport Shadow Edition||Rs. 42.50 Lakh|
On Road Price of BMW 3 Series GT in CuttackChange
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 42,50,000
RTO + OthersRs. 4,25,000
On-Road PriceRs. 48,62,399
M Sport Shadow Edition (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceCuttack Rs. 42.50 Lakh
BMW Car Dealers in CuttackChange City
NH 16, Bhanpur, Opposite Rudra Hospital, Cuttack, Odisha 753011
BMW 3 Series GT Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 3 Series GT
- For the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership to Ernakulam - BMW Showrooms.
- Mercedes Benz AMG C300
- Mercedes is a better all round car. Its like would you want to marry a sportsperson / ravishing beauty queen or someone who has been a university heart throb and topper with reasonably good fitness.. Mercedes is that all rounder.. BMW is that sportstar
- BMW 3 Series will most likely be subsumed into the 4 series coupe class, as with the 6 and 8 series (all coupes and fastbacks) Like in Audi the A5 and A7 are fastback/ coupes.
- If you are driving yourself then you will enjoy the GT, Audi A6 is a good contender but a tamer traditional choice. I picked the GT over the 3 series because the rear legroom (as I had a chauffeur then) it had more legroom than the 5 also. The only trick which becomes evident later is that the legroom comes at the cost of a smaller seat base. So if you are under 5'7" you wouldnt have nothing to complain about, but if you are a larger frame then you are better off in the front seats. Driving pleasure, fuel economy, air conditioning etc are above par in the GT. Running costs I dont know much because I have a complete service package which takes care of everything.
- BMW 3 GT
- Audi a6
- No kick open, but a remote activated boot lid
- It has remote open boot
- BMW 3GT or A4, unless you are the kinds who sit with their legs up and folded in the rear seat (not too good for circulation, apart from bad car manners) BMW3GT if you are driving yourselves (rear also has generous legroom unlike the Audi A4) but if you are into gizmos and things then its the audi, for pure performance, its the BMW 3 GT
- I preferred GT because of its unique style, tough suspension for p*t holes and uneven roads,relatively better road clearance, no turbo lag,unique engine performance for which BMW is known,overall it's a drive pleasure car for car enthusiasts
- For comfort Skoda Superb is better
- XE was my first option, but found it too cramped up, almost like a vento/ rapid. GT was a big car from inside. spacious and more contemporary, the only thing i miss in it is the entertainment/ navigation system which is still primitive and not compatible with apple maps (except play spotify) and android auto.. its sheer arrogance on the part of BMW
- Audi a4 is coolest and u don't feel that you are driving because of it's high tech detailing and features in the car cockpit
- My daily city driving with GT is around 35km which I always enjoy
BMW 3 Series GT User Reviews
Features & Styling4.8/5
+ 3 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Occasional Commute
52% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Comfort (2)
- Looks (2)
- Good Performance (1)
- Seat (1)
- Power (1)
- AC (1)
- Service (1)
- Head Room (1)
- Navigation (1)
- Price (1)
- Engine (1)
- Most Relevant
Super nothing more. Good mileage.i am getting 17 in eco mode and 14 in other mode.power is the main think
very comfortable and luxgereious
BMW GT (Gran Turismo).A stylish looking car for this generation .
It is very good and best performance car. I drive.
Wonderful car very good road presence
i got this car in July 2018 with a good deal thrown in and the complete service and maintenance package. Good ride, spacious rear leg and head room.. only thing I miss the reclining rear seats and separate rear AC as in the 5.. and of course android auto connectivity (I avoid IOS for certain priniciple issues).. otherwise its a great car
BMW Libra & BMW India have failed to fulfil their commitments of getting BMW GT 3 series registered & issuing Registration certificate. I purchased BMW 3 series GT from BMW libra in August 2018. I was given commitment to get the registration done with in 2 months.
A SPORTY CAR.NOT FOR A TO BE DRIVEN PERSON.EXCELLENT LOOKS, EFFICIENT ENGINE, BUT BRAKES ARE MODERATE.THE MAKERS COULD WORK MORE ON THE SUSPENSION.
Very spacious and comfortable. The Xenon lights in my car (2016) are bit dim and lack of navigation package is strange. Drive, braking and fuel consumption are great.
BMW GT (Gran Turismo).A stylish looking car for this generation .
Calculate BMW 3 Series GT EMI
BMW 3 Series GT News Updates
BMW Bids Adieu To 3 Series Gran Turismo With New Shadow EditionAug 19, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BMW To Pull The Plug On 3 Series Gran Turismo SoonMay 9, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
BMW 3 Series GT Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of BMW 3 Series GT in Cuttack?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of BMW 3 Series GT is 42.50 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the BMW 3 Series GT in Cuttack?
The insurance cost of the base variant of BMW 3 Series GT in Cuttack is Rs. 1,87,399.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :