Audi Q7 On Road Price in TirunelveliChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Q7 45 TFSI Premium Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 82,54,765||Rs. 69,21,500||Rs. 10,38,225.00||Rs. 2,95,040|
|Q7 Premium Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 86,11,334||Rs. 72,21,500||Rs. 10,83,225.00||Rs. 3,06,609|
|Q7 45 TFSI Technology (Petrol)||Rs. 90,86,759||Rs. 76,21,500||Rs. 11,43,225.00||Rs. 3,22,034|
|Q7 45 TFSI Black Edition (Petrol)||Rs. 91,93,730||Rs. 77,11,500||Rs. 11,56,725.00||Rs. 3,25,505|
|Q7 Technology Pack (Diesel)||Rs. 95,62,184||Rs. 80,21,500||Rs. 12,03,225.00||Rs. 3,37,459|
|Q7 45 TDI Black Edition (Diesel)||Rs. 96,69,155||Rs. 81,11,500||Rs. 12,16,725.00||Rs. 3,40,930|
Audi Q7 Price in Tirunelveli
Audi Q7 price in Tirunelveli starts from Rs. 69.22 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 81.12 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Q7 variants in Tirunelveli. Audi Q7 Automatic is starting at Rs. 69.22 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Audi Q7 Diesel starts from Rs. 72.22 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Q7 is available at Rs. 1,32,355 per month @ 10%. Audi Q7's top competitors are BMW X5 (price starting at Rs. 73.30 lakh in Tirunelveli) and Mercedes-Benz GLS (price starting at Rs. 87.77 lakh in Tirunelveli).
Price of Q7 Competitors
Rs. 73.30 lakhX5 On Road Price Compare with Q7
Rs. 87.77 lakhGLS On Road Price Compare with Q7
Rs. 80.90 lakhXC90 On Road Price Compare with Q7
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Rs. 87.02 lakhRange Rover Sport On Road Price Compare with Q7
Rs. 59.90 lakhXC60 On Road Price Compare with Q7
Land Rover Discovery Sport
Rs. 57.06 lakhDiscovery Sport On Road Price Compare with Q7
Audi Q7 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Q7
- I cant answer that as i own only Audi Q 7........But I never liked the looks and interiors of 350GL so never looked at Merc seriously
- So if you see space wise it’s the GL but if you wanna have a smooth and comfortable drive it’s the Audi Q7 anyday.
- Merc 4 magic 350 GL
- Audi Q7 is one of the best luxurious cars available in the market. It is, of course, a car comfortable for a family.
- Am having q7 from oct2015 its a great vehicle had driven 100000L km .maintenance is just 50k per year.
- Both German SUVs are very nice and luxurious features But in terms of Cargo Volume, Mileage (ARAI) and Power BMW will take the cake. to know more about this we suggest you take a test ride of the vehicle and then decide the comfort and ergonomics of the vehicle. https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/audi-q5-vs-bmw-x5
- Both are Great vehicle .......rest is your choice between looks features and price
- Would recommend you to buy Q7 it’s way better than X5 I never use my X5 since Q7 is way better in all fields :)
- No one need to order as special
- No, Audi Q7 isn't equipped with individual displays for rear seat passengers.
- Only in techolongy variant.
Audi Q7 Price in India
Calculate Audi Q7 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less