Aston Martin DB11 Specifications
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Engine Displ. :||5204 cc|
|Top Speed (KMPH) :||322|
|Adjustable Driver Seat :||Yes|
|Adj. Front Passenger Seat :||Yes|
|Heated/Cooled Seats :||NA|
Aston Martin DB11 Specs Overview
Aston Martin DB11 is currently available in Petrol engine. The 5204 cc Petrol engine generates a power of 599.68bhp@6500rpm and a torque of 700Nm@1500-5000rpm. Aston Martin DB11 is available in Automatic transmission only. The claimed mileage of DB11 is 6 kmpl. The kerb weight of DB11 is 1875kg. In configurations, Aston Martin DB11 has a dimensions of 4739 mm in length, 2060 mm in width and 1279 mm in height.
Aston Martin DB11 Specifications Summary
|DB11 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|V12 Rs. 3.97 Crore||5204 cc, 599.68bhp @6500rpm view all||322 kmph Top Speed, Sunroof, Adjustable Driver Seat, Yes Adjustable Driver Seat, Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Yes Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Heated/Cooled Seats view all|
6 Offers Available
Aston Martin DB11 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying DB11
- The car can function on the Xtra premium petrol but the performance of the car would be limited. However, if you are looking to churn the elite performance out of the car, you should go for the high octane fuel which helps the car to perform well.
- Yep,octane fuel will work for better performance.
- Yes for zigwheels answer
- If you live in a metro and have a service station there, then you can. Though you can't just park it anywhere unguarded becoz there are many b**t hurt people on the roads everywhere in this country who can't afford such a car and thus they'd luv to put a scratch on it to just hurt you as hell. So be sure you have a place to park it safe and of course u'll also need good roads. I think the Lamborghini launched a supercar in an SUV avatar just for the Desi fans, so that it can tackle our bad roads and still be driveable everywhere. you shud consider that one becoz that's way more practical.
- No, we don't suggest you drive this vehicle for the daily running of 200km because of some certain reasons :1 Indian roads are not so good for the such low the ground clearance (147 mm) and powerful (5198 cc) vehicle. 2 This vehicle is only available in petrol so it will be heavy on your pocket as well.3 Due to too much traffic in India, a little scratch would be an unnecessary expense for you.4 You can't do the proper services of this car everywhere(Due to less service centre in India).5 It will grab unnecessary attention in people the make you uncomfortable for daily drive.these are only some the problems that you face if drive this British luxury daily.
- Not serviced in our road..but it's a grand tourer(dont have a GT tag on it) if the road is good it can!!! if you have filling stations all through the way.
Aston Martin DB11 Specifications FAQs
What are the dimensions of Aston Martin DB11?
The dimension of Aston Martin DB11 is 4739*2060*1279.
What is the kerb weight of Aston Martin DB11?
The kerb weight of Aston Martin DB11 is 1875kg.
Does the Aston Martin DB11 have sunroof?
No. Sunroof feature is not available in Aston Martin DB11.