• Q. I want to buy Classic 350, but I guess the thug thug sound is missing lately, is there any option for getting the old sound?

    130 Views Add Answer
    6 Answers
    Divanshu | 2 years ago

    You can go for silencer rubber, will cost you around 100.

    0 Reply
    Jose | 2 years ago

    You will just have to change the silencer bro. But be careful because I have got fined 1035 for not using the company silencer

    0 Reply
    D | 2 years ago

    U get indori silencer for that

    0 Reply
    View More Answers
    Add your Answer
    Submit Answer

From The Community

Community Discussions

Related Questions


Have a Question about Royal Enfield Classic 350?

Get Answers from Experts & Owners

Search your question about Classic 350 E.g - Which variant of Classic 350 is best to buy?

Royal Enfield Classic 350 Overview

Topics you might be interested in


Do you own a Car or a

  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor

Royal Enfield Classic 350 User Reviews

  • 5.0

    brand new bike .i enjoyed that drive but iam going to abroat

  • 3.4

    Bullet kii chain and piche vale break mee bhot kharabi h.Har 3 months mee pura new set dalwana padta h break kaa.

  • 2.6

    Maintenance is more expensive, but comfort is perfect 🥰

  • 4.6

    Nice look long drive comfortable good mileage and performance any one like this bike gooooooooooooooood

  • 5.0

    Great bike with pleasure, and brilliant riding experience.

  • 3.4

    nice experience to have and to ride good looking bike

All Classic 350 User Reviews
Ask A Question