Get Instant Bike Loan
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price in Kolkata
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 price in Kolkata starts from Rs. 98,680 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 98,680. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 variants in Kolkata. The EMI of FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 is available at Rs. 2,843 per month @ 9.45%. Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0's top competitors are Suzuki Gixxer 2019 (price starting at Rs. 1.00 lakh in Kolkata) and Honda CB Hornet 160R (price starting at Rs. 85,548 in Kolkata).
Yamaha Dealer Showrooms in Kolkata
Velocity MotorsChandan Niketan, 52A Shakespear Sarni, Kolkata, West bengal, 700017Phone : 9002263268 Phone : 9002263268Email : email@example.com
Alfa WheelersHolding No - C1-39/293, Budge Budge Trunk Road, Chandannagar, Mahestala, - , Kolkata, West bengal, 700141Phone : 9903674453 Phone : 9903674453Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquad Ventures P Ltd27/1, Green View, Kamarhati, B.T.Road, Kolkata, West bengal, 700058Phone : 8017960446 Phone : 8017960446Email : email@example.com
Paul AutomobilesC7-8 New Gangarampur Road Kumorpara More, Raipur , Kolkata, West bengal, 700141Phone : 6292138488 Phone : 6292138488Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Competitors
Rs. 1.00 lakhGixxer 2019 On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
Honda CB Hornet 160R
Rs. 85,548CB Hornet 160R On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 96,180FZ V3 On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 96,306Apache 160 4V On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.36 lakhMT 15 On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 89,447Apache RTR 160 On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
Suzuki Gixxer SF
Rs. 1.10 lakh2019 Gixxer SF On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
BS6 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.03 lakhBS6 Apache RTR 160 4V On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Overview
Best 150cc - 200cc Bikes
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
Rs. 76,442150 cc | 65 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 89,447160 cc | 60 kmpl
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 98,680149 cc | 50 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 96,306160 cc | 50 kmpl
Honda CB Unicorn 150 Price
Rs. 74,453149 cc | 60 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 180 Price
Rs. 96,712177 cc | 45 kmpl
Honda CB Hornet 160R Price
Rs. 85,548163 cc | 42 kmpl
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 96,180149 cc | 50 kmpl
Honda XBlade Price
Rs. 79,373163 cc
Honda CB Unicorn 160 Price
Rs. 77,703163 cc | 62 kmpl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZ-S Fi Version 3.0
- Yes I also checked online they are giving us extra charges for that we have to check and question them
- They ask for some extra money for their showroom profit nothing else .
- It's give different milage.?
- If we compare Fi version of all bike then i think pickup of TVS Apache will be more, according to mileage 1st will be Hornet then Yamaha and then Apache but the difference will be only 4-5 kms.If we come to comfort i own Apache and i didnt find any problem with comfort, and for pricing you should contact dealers in the city.
- I have carb. version of apache its good that your bike is giving such a mileage.
- Bro U have the older version of apache i think The rtr 160 4v gets almost 59-60 on the highways and minimum 48 in city i think u will change ur opinion
- Very few bike these days come under 95k on road but you can still look for hornet or xblade base variant
- Just take fz
- Now dayz better bikes come in 1lac
- The Yamaha FZ S V3 FI is one of the best available street bikes with a frugal engine, good build quality and amazing ergonomics. The bike is heavier than the older model which shows the improvement it has received over the ages. Moreover, the leg guard is a very important accessory to save the rider's legs during any coalition. We would suggest you to take a test ride of the bike so that you may get the idea regarding the build quality of the bike. Click here for the Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Yamaha
- Look fzs v3 has plastic all over it's body . So it's usual to have that kind of damage . If you don't want that kind of damage go for rtr160 4v
- I am a user. I can assure you the build quality is good. But the suspension is stiff and bumby ride may result in backpain.
- Yamaha has offered the new technology with better engine performance on their bikes. FZ S FI Version 3.0 has been enriched with the aggressive stance. FZ S FI V3.0 gets a single channel ABS which makes it clearly a safe motorcycle. Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 returns ARAI tested 45 kmpl being a naked sportbike. The bike is an amazing package at an amazing price. Moreover, we would suggest you visit the nearest dealership for a test ride so that you may get acquainted with ride quality, comfort and features of the bike.Click here for Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Yamaha
- You can check out the hornet too
- I am very happy with the comfort of FZ S FI V3, Milage 48-50 KM/ltr, till the speed of 80/hr. after that millage depends over driving. seats are gud, very less vibrations, trust of Yamaha. One major thing to notice is to check carefully each and every part before purchasing.
- See friend riding a bike depends on each individual, however I recommend fzs fi as it is the most comfortable bike, R15 is also a good bike but you have to bend while riding which I think is not good for long rides. Rest depends on you what you prefer.
- What are the things we should take before buying new bike?
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price in India
Calculate Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less