Get Instant Bike Loan
Yamaha YZF R3 Price in Kalyan
Yamaha YZF R3 price in Kalyan starts from Rs. 3.52 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 3.52 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all YZF R3 variants in Kalyan. The EMI of YZF R3 is available at Rs. 9,629 per month @ 6%. Yamaha YZF R3's top competitors are Honda CBR250R (price starting at Rs. 1.66 lakh in Kalyan) and Yamaha R15 V3 (price starting at Rs. 1.41 lakh in Kalyan).
Yamaha Dealer Showrooms in Kalyan
Jash AutoJash Auto,pandit Naka,main Market Near Patel R Mart,shahpur, Kalyan, Maharashtra, 421102Phone : 9773709936 Phone : 9773709936
Surya MotorsSurya Motors, Near Durgadi Bridge, Bhiwandi Road, Kongaon, Kalyan, Maharashtra, 421311Phone : 9156695750 Phone : 9156695750Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro Two Wheelers1/4, Vanjar Patti Naka, Wada- Bhiwandi Road,opp. Metro Hotel, Dist.thane, , Kalyan, Maharashtra, 421302Phone : 9322772400 Phone : 9322772400Email : email@example.com
Price of YZF R3 Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja 300
Rs. 2.98 lakhNinja 300 On Road Price Compare with YZF R3
Kawasaki Ninja 400
Rs. 4.99 lakhNinja 400 On Road Price Compare with YZF R3
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.48 lakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with YZF R3
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.40 lakhApache RR 310 On Road Price Compare with YZF R3
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.53 lakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with YZF R3
Rs. 1.66 lakhCBR250R On Road Price Compare with YZF R3
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with YZF R3
Rs. 3.00 lakhCBR300R On Road Price Compare with YZF R3
Yamaha YZF R3 Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.07 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.13 lakh
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
Rs. 13.75 lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 1.97 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.35 lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.55 lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.48 lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.40 lakh
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price
Rs. 34.99 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying YZF R3
- It's there...
- Officially yamaha is not retrofitting ABS in R3 in India..
- Is R3 available in Visakhapatnam
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the launch of Yamaha YZF R3 BS6 variant. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Yamaha YZF R3 comes with a 14 Litres tank and the exact amount of fuel left in bike varies from bike to bike but the last fuel indicator bar starts blinking when there is around 1-2 litres fuel left in the tank. How long will it go depends on the mileage of the bike and driving style.
- 30 to 32 km
- Yes ...please see your comfortable posture from a showroom..no need to bend much like an r15.
- Even a. 5.8 ft person can ride r3 very comfortable.then why can 't you ride it you can..
- Ys sure I'm too 6.2
- For city ride in India 100-200cc motorcycle are the best. But as a R3 owner I face some problem in city conditions (20-30kmph). Problems in city to ride a 300cc bikes - 1). Squeezing clutch make you hand feel pain, 2).Radiator fan heat, 3).Fuel consumption, 4).Handle turning radius is not so good and ,5).300 cc bike lekar 20-30 kmph 🤒🤒. From my perspective G310>R3>300>650. NB- I am not an expert.
- If for city rides go for 300 segment skip 650 for sure, bmw is very. over priced compared to features. so go between r3 or ninja 300
- G310 if you want a head turner ,ninja if you want to feel comfortable + sporty in city, r3 if you can afford it
Yamaha YZF R3 Price in India
Calculate Yamaha YZF R3 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less