Yamaha YZF R1M On Road Price in LudhianaChange
Get Instant Bike Loan
Yamaha YZF R1M Price in Ludhiana
Yamaha YZF R1M price in Ludhiana is Rs. To Be Announced.
4 Offers Available
Yamaha YZF R1M Price List in Ludhiana 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
Yamaha Dealer Showrooms in Ludhiana
ROYAL MOTOR COMAIN GT ROAD,NR PETROL PUMP BASTI JODHEWAL CHOWk , Ludhiana, Punjab, 141007Phone : 8985620000, 8985640000, 01615081112 Phone : 8985620000, 8985640000, 01615081112Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gitansh Autos174, G .T Road, Dholewal Chowk, , Ludhiana, Punjab, 141001Phone : 9855520921 Phone : 9855520921Email : email@example.com
Yamaha YZF R1M Overview
Best Sports,Cruiser,Commuter,Off Road,Electric Two-Wheeler Bikes in India
Hero Splendor Plus Price
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.60 lakh
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.31 lakh
Hero HF Deluxe Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
Honda Shine Price
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.73 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.26 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying YZF R1M
- Yamaha YZF R1M gets Engine Immobilizer in terms of security feature.
- The R1M comes with a swappable Pillion seat as standard but you need to buy Pillion footpegs seperately. These are just the standard R1 footpegs so are easy to find second hand.
- R1M is a Street legal bike and with the adaptive suspension more suitable for street riding than the standard R1.
- No, the Yamaha YZF R1M is not a street legal bike. Instead it is a track ready bike.
- Well r1m is street legal but not very much recommended for street riding
- Ducati panigale v4s is the current winner in road and track with the 4 cylinder inline engine ..with the engine bored to deliver 200 plus horse power with all driving modes including the slide control mode is value for money..kawazaki H2R if you need crazy speed in a straight track..R1M..is close to the two..but lacks the appeal of a panigale. but an ysmaha is an Yamaha .so its upto you.
- All three-speed hungry monsters are in the mainstream competition in terms of performance but in terms of pick-up, Ducati takes the cake. with massive 220 PS@ 15200rpm. But if you need more track-ready features then Yamaha R1 is the bike for you whereas, in the looks, department Kawasaki ninja H2R will the best among the three. But before the final decisions suggest you take a test drive of both the vehicles to understand the power and comfort better.Ducati Panigale V4 vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 vs Yamaha YZF R1 Comparison:- https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/ducati-panigale-v4-vs-kawasaki-ninja-h2-vs-yamaha-yzf-r1
- In case of sound, the R1M and H2R quiet a bit,but R 1M sounds better in my personal opinion. In case of sheer outright track performance, R1M and V4. In case of looks and straight line performance, H2R.
- If you need a n***d racer for more stiff riding in the city traffic so suggest you go for the Kawasaki Z900 whereas if you needed a track oriented sports superbike with more track oriented features so you can go for Yamaha YZF R1M. Yamaha YZF R1M has some of the top lines features such as smart electronic suspension(SES), communication control unit std(CCU), traction control(TC), full carbon fibre bodywork, Yamaha rides control system(YRCS), quick upshift and downshifts, object-based tuning interface(OBTI) etc. If you needed a city and track riding bike so you can go for Kawasaki Z900 whereas if you needed more track oriented bike then you can go for Yamaha YZF R1M. But to know more about this, we suggest you take a test ride of the vehicle and then decide.
- Both the bikes are speed hungry monster is next to same but the major difference between then is Yamaha YZF R1M is more track oriented bike then Yamaha YZF R1 due it has some of the great features such as smart electronic suspension(SES), communication control unit std(CCU), traction control(TC), full carbon fibre bodywork, Yamaha ride control system(YRCS), quick upshift and downshift, object-based tuning interface(OBTI) etc. If you needed a city and track riding bike so you can go for Yamaha YZF R1 whereas if you needed more track oriented bike then you can go for Yamaha YZF R1M. But to know more about this we suggest you take a test ride of the vehicle and then decide.
- R1M can be compared to v4 R from Ducati..they are for supremacy on the track..its all about customising changing bore and stroke of engine making to sub 1000cc
- - adaptive Ohlins suspension, - titanium pushrods, - magnesium wheels, - data logger for recording track times,- and carbon fibre fairings
Yamaha YZF R1M Price in India
Calculate Yamaha YZF R1M EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less