Yamaha Ray ZR Specifications
(178 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Mileage :||66 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||113 cc|
|Brakes Front :||Disc|
|Power :||7.1 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||NA|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Digital Fuel Indicator :||NA|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||2|
View Booking Offer View On Road Price
Yamaha Ray ZR Specifications Summary
|Ray ZR Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Standard Rs. 54,881||66 Kmpl, 113 cc, 7.2 PS @ 7500 rpm view all||Drum Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|Disc Rs. 57,528||66 Kmpl, 113 cc, 7.2 PS @ 7500 rpm view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|Darknight Edition Rs. 58,528||66 Kmpl, 113 cc, 7.2 PS @ 7500 rpm view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|Moto GP Limited Edition Rs. 59,028||66 Kmpl, 113 cc, 7.2 PS @ 7500 rpm view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|Street Rally Edition Rs. 59,528||66 Kmpl, 113 cc, 7.1 PS @ 7500 rpm view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
Specs of Ray ZR Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 63,912Activa 6G Specs Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 54,349Jupiter Specs Compare with Ray ZR
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 59,462NTORQ Specs Compare with Ray ZR
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 55,934Activa 5G Specs Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 54,241Dio Specs Compare with Ray ZR
Yamaha Ray Z
Rs. 52,247Ray Z Specs Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 56,023Fascino Specs Compare with Ray ZR
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 58,323Access 125 Specs Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 62,025Grazia Specs Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 48,280Duet Specs Compare with Ray ZR
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ray ZR
Q. Which one is more better for ladies Yamaha Ray ZR or Honda Dio?
- For a perfect scooter choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. Yamaha Ray ZR's price starts from Rs. 54,881 and Honda Dio's price starts from Rs. 53,777 (Ex-Showroom Delhi). The claimed mileage for the Yamaha Ray ZR is 66 kmpl and for the Honda Dio is 55 kmpl. Yamaha Ray ZR is available in 3 different colours while Honda Dio comes with 7 colours. In technical specifications, Yamaha Ray ZR is powered by a 113 cc engine whereas, Honda Dio is powered by a 109.19 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooters for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Yamaha Ray ZR is the best option for ladies, stylish look and 125 cc engine power best combination.
- Both are very Good Vehicle, comparison, Honda Dio is Slightly lighter in weight
Q. Is Yamaha ZR Street tyre is tube less or not?
- The Yamaha ZR Street has been offered with tubeless tyres and a better ergonomics. The tubeless tyres even after getting punctured slow down the airflow from the tyre which helps the vehicle to reach the nearest tyre shops which are very helpful in an emergency situation. Stay tuned.
- Yes. It is tubeless.
- It's Tubeless.
Q. I am 60yrs old. I want a scooter with not high speed and without disc. What is the price?
- There are multiple options available in the market for a good scooter such as Honda Activa 5G, Suzuki Access 125, TVS NTORQ 125, Hero Pleasure 2019, Yamaha Fascino, Okinawa Ridge, etc. Selecting one would depend on certain factors like budget, usage, the preference of brand/model, features required, etc. You may click on the link in order to explore the available options and refine your search by using the available filters: In order to know which scooter would be a more suitable companion, we'd recommend taking a test ride. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details -
- This Vehicle, Yamaha Ray Street rally, comes with and Without Disc Brake.I am older than you, I ride very comfortably.
- Please go for a disc model. It's safer.