Yamaha Ray ZR On Road Price in TamlukChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Ray ZR Standard||Rs. 66,524||Rs. 55,983||Rs. 5,038.00||Rs. 5,503|
|Ray ZR Disc||Rs. 69,460||Rs. 58,630||Rs. 5,276.00||Rs. 5,554|
|Ray ZR Darknight Edition||Rs. 70,569||Rs. 59,630||Rs. 5,366.00||Rs. 5,573|
|Ray ZR Moto GP Limited Edition||Rs. 71,123||Rs. 60,130||Rs. 5,411.00||Rs. 5,582|
|Ray ZR Street Rally Edition||Rs. 71,678||Rs. 60,630||Rs. 5,456.00||Rs. 5,592|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Yamaha Ray ZR Price in Tamluk
Yamaha Ray ZR price in Tamluk starts from Rs. 55,983 (Ex-showroom) on 24th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Ray ZR variants in Tamluk. Yamaha Ray ZR Disc is priced at Rs. 58,630 and the top-end variant Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally Edition is priced at Rs. 60,630. Yamaha Ray ZR's top competitors are Honda Activa 6G (price starting at Rs. 65,392 in Tamluk) and TVS Jupiter (price starting at Rs. 57,348 in Tamluk).
Yamaha Dealer Showrooms in Tamluk
Haldia AutomobilesH P L Link Road, Near Durga Chowk, Beside Manjushree Bp Petrol Bunk, Dist - Purba Medinipur, Tamluk, West bengal, 721602Phone : 8293312126 Phone : 8293312126Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Malty AutomobilesKeshapat Bazar; Panskura ,p.o. & P.s. - Panskura,district: - Purba Midnapur, Tamluk, West bengal, 721139Phone : 9800026606 Phone : 9800026606Email : email@example.com
S. M. AutomobilesVillage - Chandipur Math Chandipur,opp. Chandipur Police Station,district: - Purba Midnapurt, Tamluk, West bengal, 721659Phone : 9932518145 Phone : 9932518145Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Riders' ChoiceVillage. Bajitpur, P.o. Gobindpur-bajitpur, P.s. Sutahata, Dist. Purba, Midnapur, Tamluk, West bengal, 721645Phone : 9732523592 Phone : 9732523592Email : email@example.com
Price of Ray ZR Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 65,392Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 57,348Jupiter On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 62,962NTORQ On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 57,414Activa 5G On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 55,721Dio On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Yamaha Ray Z
Rs. 53,349Ray Z On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 59,482Fascino On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 52,436Duet On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 63,123Grazia On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 63,471Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Yamaha Ray ZR Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Activa 5G Price
Honda Dio Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Honda 2019 Activa 125 BS6 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
Hero Electric Photon 48V Price
TVS XL100 Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ray ZR
- For a perfect scooter choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. Yamaha Ray ZR's price starts from Rs. 54,881 and Honda Dio's price starts from Rs. 53,777 (Ex-Showroom Delhi). The claimed mileage for the Yamaha Ray ZR is 66 kmpl and for the Honda Dio is 55 kmpl. Yamaha Ray ZR is available in 3 different colours while Honda Dio comes with 7 colours. In technical specifications, Yamaha Ray ZR is powered by a 113 cc engine whereas, Honda Dio is powered by a 109.19 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooters for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Yamaha Ray ZR is the best option for ladies, stylish look and 125 cc engine power best combination.
- Both are very Good Vehicle, comparison, Honda Dio is Slightly lighter in weight
- Get the alignment checked or the suspension checked because rayzr is by far the most stable scooter I have driven after the aprilia and vespa 150
- Check the back wheel mudguard screw.I faced same problem, I changed the s***w at service center.
- Check with service Centers.
- No the frame and tank is metal rest most part is fiber
- No Plastics are More.
- Nope. Mostly plastic.
- It's good. Just as good as the other Japs.
- Fiber aluminium and steel
- Hard plastic
- The Yamaha ZR Street has been offered with tubeless tyres and a better ergonomics. The tubeless tyres even after getting punctured slow down the airflow from the tyre which helps the vehicle to reach the nearest tyre shops which are very helpful in an emergency situation. Stay tuned.
- Yes. It is tubeless.
- It's Tubeless.
- There are multiple options available in the market for a good scooter such as Honda Activa 5G, Suzuki Access 125, TVS NTORQ 125, Hero Pleasure 2019, Yamaha Fascino, Okinawa Ridge, etc. Selecting one would depend on certain factors like budget, usage, the preference of brand/model, features required, etc. You may click on the link in order to explore the available options and refine your search by using the available filters: In order to know which scooter would be a more suitable companion, we'd recommend taking a test ride. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details -
- This Vehicle, Yamaha Ray Street rally, comes with and Without Disc Brake.I am older than you, I ride very comfortably.
- Please go for a disc model. It's safer.