Yamaha Ray ZR On Road Price in BangaloreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Ray ZR Standard||Rs. 70,702||Rs. 54,732||
|Ray ZR Disc||Rs. 74,130||Rs. 57,379||
|Ray ZR Darknight Edition||Rs. 75,126||Rs. 58,379||
|Ray ZR Moto GP Limited Edition||Rs. 75,860||Rs. 58,879||
|Ray ZR Street Rally Edition||Rs. 76,480||Rs. 59,379||
Get Instant Bike Loan
Yamaha Ray ZR Price in Bangalore
Yamaha Ray ZR price in Bangalore starts from Rs. 54,732 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 59,379. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Ray ZR variants in Bangalore. Yamaha Ray ZR Disc is priced at Rs. 57,379 and the top-end variant Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally Edition is priced at Rs. 59,379.The EMI of Ray ZR is available at Rs. 1,577 per month @ 9.45%. Yamaha Ray ZR's top competitors are Honda Activa 6G (price starting at Rs. 65,993 in Bangalore) and TVS Jupiter (price starting at Rs. 63,999 in Bangalore).
Yamaha Dealer Showrooms in Bangalore
MSP Moto WorldNo.215, 100 Ft. Ring Road, Banashankari 3rd Stage , Bangalore, Karnataka, 560085Phone : 9986017392, 08026798454, 08026798455 Phone : 9986017392, 08026798454, 08026798455Email : email@example.com
Touch Yamaha215/4, Varathur, Gunjur Main Road, Vinayaka Nagar, Varathur (VIA)Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560087Phone : 8861144432 Phone : 8861144432Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Autocrank LlpNo:2, Whitefield Main Road , Bangalore, Karnataka, 560066Phone : 9972864913 Phone : 9972864913Email : email@example.com
MSP Moto World#68/5-2, Kanakpura Main Road, Sarakki Gate, (J P Nagar) , . , Bangalore, Karnataka, 560078Phone : 9986021696 Phone : 9986021696
Price of Ray ZR Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 65,993Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 63,999Jupiter On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 71,185NTORQ On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 56,251Dio On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 49,999Duet On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 64,098Grazia On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 64,072Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Yamaha Ray Z
Rs. 52,098Ray Z On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Rs. 56,023Fascino On Road Price Compare with Ray ZR
Yamaha Ray ZR Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Activa 5G Price
Hero Maestro Edge Price
Honda Dio Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Honda 2019 Activa 125 BS6 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
Okinawa Ridge Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ray ZR
- Yamaha Ray ZR comes gets a 113 cc petrol engine which generates 7.1 PS of power and 8.1 Nm of torque. it has a Kerb Weight of 103 Kg. Though it looks sporty, it is not suitable for stunts.
- Disc model
- According to dealership sources, the Yamaha Ray ZR 125 BS6 has started reaching showrooms. It's offered in two variants: drum and disc, priced at Rs 66,730 and Rs 69,730 (ex-showroom Delhi) respectively. You can reserve one for yourself for a token amount of Rs 1,000. There is no official update from the brand for the launch of Street Rally Edition in BS6 era.Check out authorised dealership details.
- Not sure
- BS6 zr comes with DLR with Y insignia.. but headlamp continues older halogen unit
- No.. Led.
- So far, the brand has not passed any official announcement regarding the launch date of the scooter but it is expected in Feb 2020.
- Yes, wait for more sporty design with better FI 125cc engine
- For a perfect scooter choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. Yamaha Ray ZR's price starts from Rs. 54,881 and Honda Dio's price starts from Rs. 53,777 (Ex-Showroom Delhi). The claimed mileage for the Yamaha Ray ZR is 66 kmpl and for the Honda Dio is 55 kmpl. Yamaha Ray ZR is available in 3 different colours while Honda Dio comes with 7 colours. In technical specifications, Yamaha Ray ZR is powered by a 113 cc engine whereas, Honda Dio is powered by a 109.19 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooters for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Yamaha Ray ZR is the best option for ladies, stylish look and 125 cc engine power best combination.
- Both are very Good Vehicle, comparison, Honda Dio is Slightly lighter in weight
- Get the alignment checked or the suspension checked because rayzr is by far the most stable scooter I have driven after the aprilia and vespa 150
- Check the back wheel mudguard screw.I faced same problem, I changed the s***w at service center.
- Check with service Centers.
Yamaha Ray ZR Price in India
Calculate Yamaha Ray ZR EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less