Yamaha Fascino 125 On Road Price in PanchkulaChange City
|Fascino 125 Drum||
||View Finance Offers|
|Fascino 125 DLX Drum||
||View Finance Offers|
|Fascino 125 Disc||
||View Finance Offers|
|Fascino 125 DLX Disc||
||View Finance Offers|
|Fascino 125 Hybrid Drum||
||View Finance Offers|
|Fascino 125 Hybrid Disc||
||View Finance Offers|
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price in Panchkula
Fascino 125 Models On Road Price in Panchkula
|Fascino 125 Models||On Road Price|
|Fascino 125 Drum||Rs. 84,090|
|Fascino 125 DLX Drum||Rs. 85,090|
|Fascino 125 Disc||Rs. 86,590|
|Fascino 125 DLX Disc||Rs. 88,990|
|Fascino 125 Hybrid Drum||Rs. 85,457|
|Fascino 125 Hybrid Disc||Rs. 92,106|
Calculate Yamaha Fascino 125 EMI
Price of Fascino 125 Competitors
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 78,327NTORQ Price in Panchkula Fascino 125 vs NTORQ
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 69,362Activa 6G Price in Panchkula Fascino 125 vs Activa 6G
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 73,389Activa 125 Price in Panchkula Fascino 125 vs Activa 125
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 73,326Access 125 Price in Panchkula Fascino 125 vs Access 125
Rs. 65,769Jupiter Price in Panchkula Fascino 125 vs Jupiter
Hero Pleasure Plus
Rs. 62,900Pleasure Plus Price in Panchkula Fascino 125 vs Pleasure Plus
Yamaha Ray-ZR 125
Rs. 75,090Ray-ZR 125 Price in Panchkula Fascino 125 vs Ray-ZR 125
Rs. 67,305Dio Price in Panchkula Fascino 125 vs Dio
Fascino 125 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 339GST Price :- 94Total Price :- 433
Side StandAuthorised Dealer Price :- 194GST Price :- 54Total Price :- 248
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 405GST Price :- 113Total Price :- 518
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 540GST Price :- 151Total Price :- 691
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 281GST Price :- 78Total Price :- 359
4 Offers Available
Yamaha Bike Dealers in PanchkulaChange City
Popular Automobiles Industries
Plot No. 147, Phase 2 , Industrial Area , Near Amertex Chowk , Panchkulla, Panchkula, Haryana, 134113
Plot No 147, Industrial Area Phase 2, Panchkula, Haryana, 134109
R K Automobiles
Raipur Rani, Dehradun - Ponta Sahib Road, Near Petrol Bunk, Panchkula, Haryana, 134204
R S Motors
Near Railway Crossing, Kalka-shimla Road,pinjore, Panchkula, Haryana, 134102
Fascino 125 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.1/5
Features & Styling4.1/5
- Mileage (15)
- Comfort (7)
- Looks (5)
- Engine (5)
- Performance (4)
- Speed (4)
- Space (3)
- Service (3)
- Style (3)
- Service Center (2)
- Experience (2)
Worse part in this whole scooter is that yamaha has assembled the parts from different places and it's not completely japanese.To reduce their costs the tyres used are also a cheap chinese brand called maxis, Which is a very low quality tyre.Overall very disappointed with this scooter.Feel cheated 😩.
Skooty gives good mileage and it is in good condition both tires are looking good i love this skooty
Performance is good till mid range about 65 after that scooty feels like it has ntg more but i got a top speed of about 96kmph and mileage around 50 to 60 kmpl which amazing for a 125 cc and comfort it's good and it's better than most of the scooters in the market
Awesome that when we switch on to start engine, It won't sounds and be ubs braking system was too good and i'm really happy have fascino 125 with me thank you yamaha
Styling has been the main point why i went for this.Still i drove friends fascino for approx 60kms ride and then decided to buy it.But i am facing some issues regarding the pick up, Engine vibration and noise, Speed feels like limited to 55-60kmph but nothing i had faced in the other fascino or rayzr i drove!.
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Fascino 125
- Yamaha also has now equipped the hybrid scooter with a digital instrument console complete with Bluetooth connectivity (only for disc variant).
- The Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Hybrid has been priced at Rs 70,000 for the drum brake variant while the disc brake variant will set you back by Rs 76,530. Interestingly, the outgoing model was priced at Rs 72,030 (drum) and Rs 75,530 (DLX disc). The 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 is powered by a BS6-compliant fuel-injected 125cc motor with ‘Hybrid Power Assist’ wherein the Smart Motor Generator (SMG) functions as an electric motor for power assist when you accelerate from a stop. About three seconds after starting or when the throttle is cut back or the engine rpm exceeds the prescribed level, the Power Assist function goes off. Sporting the same retro panache as the previous model, the Fascino 125 FI Hybrid has been updated with new features. It now gets an LED headlight (disc brake variant only) with a horizontal DRL and LED illumination at the rear as well. Next on the updates list is the new instrument console. The Fascino 125 FI Hybrid now gets an LCD with Bluetooth connectivity provision via the Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X App. You can access the riding history, answer phone calls and locate the scooter as well. But these features are limited to the disc brake variant only. Read more-EXCLUSIVE Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Road Test Review..-India’s First Hybrid Scooter Reviewed Through Detailed Images..-Fascinated By The Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Hybrid? Here’s An Upfront Look..-Here’s A Close Look At India’s First Hybrid Scooter..-Breaking: India’s First Hybrid Scooter Goes On Sale.
- In hybrid vehicles, there is a gasoline engine along with an electrical battery drive system that also powers the vehicle. To put it in simple words – there are two sources that power the engine of a hybrid vehicle – fuel and battery. Since they’re powering a vehicle, these batteries are big and expensive. The 2021 Fascino 125 Hybrid is not only smarter and quicker but feature-rich too. The talking point for the Fascino is obviously its updated engine. While it uses the same 125cc fuel-injected motor, it now gets micro-hybrid technology which makes it more torquey and fuel-efficient. Read more:- EXCLUSIVE Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Road Test Review
- For this issue, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service center as they will check the scooter and will help you to resolve it. You can check the service center details here.
- Yamaha Fascino is a light and nimble scooter with comfortable ride quality. For a female rider, the scooter would be an ideal pick as well. Its fuel-injected engine also promises better mileage and this coupled with the light kerb weight make it among the most easily maneuverable scooters on sale. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- No, it would not be a feasible option as Fascino is good for city commutes. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 is capable of carrying the weight of 2 average adults. Moreover, the brand has not shared the information regarding the loading capacity so we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized dealership in your respective city. You can check the authorized dealer details here.
- Yamaha has introduced the Fascino 125 FI Hybrid and the major update for the Hybrid variant is the addition of the SMG (Smart Motor Generator) to its 125cc air-cooled motor. It makes 8.2PS and 10.3Nm (0.6Nm more torque). The SMG assists in getting off the line quicker without jolts. The electric motor goes off after three seconds of starting or once the engine has exceeded the programmed rpm. For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Fascinated By The Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Hybrid? Here’s An Upfront Look
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you ride slower. Riding fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60 kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- Currently, it is expected to get launch in July, and moreover, for the booking, you have to get in touch with the authorized dealership in your respective city. You can check the dealer details here.
- Yamaha has unveiled the Ray-ZR 125 Fi Hybrid which is expected to be launched by early July. The scooter receives comprehensive updates for 2021 such as an LED headlight, LED tail light, a fully digital instrument console and most important of all, a hybrid engine. The top-spec disc variant now comes with Bluetooth connectivity synced with Yamaha’s Connect X app. Stay tuned.Read more:- [Yamaha’s Latest Hybrid Scooter Will Leave You Fascin(o)ated@https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/2021-yamaha-fascino-125-hybrid-all-you-need-to-know/42446/
- https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/2021-yamaha-fascino-125-hybrid-all-you-need-to-know/42446/" data-repliedtouser="Zigwheels" > Launch date and booking option
- Do not worry, for this issue you have to visit the authorized service center there they will inspect your vehicle and will help you to resolve it. You can find the service center details here.
- You may kick-start the engine of Yamaha Fascino 125 if the battery is dead. Moreover, we suggest you keep the battery in check and as soon as the battery is getting low you may get it replaced from the authorized service center.
- Selecting between the Hero Pleasure Plus and Yamaha Fascino 125 would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, brand preference, features required, etc. The Fascino 125 is powered by a 125cc fuel-injected motor whereas the Pleasure Plus draws its power from a 110cc engine. With the Yamaha Fascino 125 FI, the Japanese brand has chosen to offer more than just tangible features to justify the hike in BS6 prices. Its fuel-injected engine also promises better mileage and this coupled with the light kerb weight make it among the most easily maneuverable scooters on sale. On the other hand, the Pleasure Plus would be a suitable option if you are in the market for a lightweight scooter with effortless ride quality and ease of maneuverability. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The Fascino delivers great comfort to the rides back and maintaining a steady posture would be easier. For a senior citizen, the scooter would be an ideal pick as well.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 is a scooter powered by a 125cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected BS6-compliant engine. The Yamaha Fascino 125 rivals the Hero Destini 125, TVS Jupiter, Honda Activa 125, etc.
- Yes, Yamaha Fascino 125 feels lighter and is easy to handle with its 99kg weight. On the other hand, Access 125 has a kerb weight of 104kg and that of Honda Activa 125 is 111 kg. The Fascino could be a brilliant choice if you are looking to step up to the 125cc segment but does not want to let go of the term ‘affordability’ and ‘fuel efficiency’ associated with 110 cc scooters.
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- You can but it from yamaha service center.
- Yes, Yamaha Fascino 125 comes equipped with both Kick and Self Start.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI is available in four variants: Drum, Drum DLX, Disc and Disc DLX. If you want better safety and better stopping power then you may opt for the Disc variants. Moreover, the DLX variants get blacked out trim and exclusive colours. Read More: - Yamaha Fascino 125-Fi: Image Gallery - Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi: Your Questions Answered - Fascino 125 DLX Disc vs Fascino 125 DLX Drum
- Among the aforementioned options, we would suggest you to opt for the Suzuki Access 125 if you are looking for a brilliant overall package. The Access 125 BS6 has all the crucial updates to help it continue its streak of being the best-selling scooter in the 125cc segment. The scooter offers superb ride quality, a refined engine and manages to make same power as before despite being BS6 compliant. On the other hand, if you are looking for a scooter which excels in terms of practicality, comfort and reliability. It might not be thrilling to ride but with an extensive feature list, the Activa 125 ticks all the boxes of a family-oriented 125cc scooter. Lastly, the Fascino 125's fuel-injected engine promises better mileage and this coupled with the light kerb weight make it among the most easily maneuverable scooters on sale. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - Suzuki Access 125 BS6: Road Test Review - Yamaha Fascino 125 Road Test: Stylish, Speedy & Sensible - Honda Activa 125 BS-VI Road Test - Honda Activa 125 BS6 vs Suzuki Access 125 vs Hero Maestro Edge 125 FI: Comparison Review
- All these scooters are good enough and have their own forte. The Jupiter was and remains a fantastic alternative to the best-selling Honda Activa. While the Honda Activa in its 6G avatar comes close to the Jupiter in terms of features, the Jupiter still has the edge when it comes to pricing. We feel that TVS could have equipped the Jupiter with more features to offset the inevitable price hike. It remains our pick as the best 110cc family scooter on sale. With the Yamaha Fascino 125 FI, the Japanese brand has chosen to offer more than just tangible features to justify the hike in BS6 prices. Its fuel-injected engine also promises better mileage and this coupled with the light kerb weight make it among the most easily maneuverable scooters on sale. The Maestro Edge 125 has its set of strengths and weaknesses. Bits motor besides making it the quickest 125cc scooter around, its motor also offers good performance in the city and fantastic overall fuel efficiency. It offers an upright and comfortable riding position and a good balance between ride and handling. But then, the lack of refinement will tire you over longer commutes. And overall build quality, as well as fit-and-finish levels, are definitely sub-par for the segment. You may compare al these scooters accordingly. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The mileage of Yamaha Fascino 125 is 66 kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Fascino 125.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 is available with both kick and self start.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 gets a 5.2 liter fuel tank placed under the seat. Moreover, the scooter doesn't get an external fuel filler cap.
- Yamaha Fascino is a light and nimble scooter with comfortable ride quality. Its fuel-injected engine also promises better mileage and this coupled with the light kerb weight make it among the most easily maneuverable scooters on sale. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Yamaha Fascino 125 Road Test: Stylish, Speedy & Sensible
- Yamaha Fascino 125 is fairly capable of carrying the weight of two average adults. Moreover, comfort is something that can be best judged personally, so we would suggest you to take a test ride and check out the compatibility and performance. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Yamaha Fascino 125 Road Test: Stylish, Speedy & Sensible
- Yeah. For sure. I am myself 95 kgs and I've been travelling with my parents who are fat as well. They love the suspension and comfort of the back seat. You'll enjoy every second of your ride.
- I don't know engine symbol in fascino 125 beacuse I am not engineer.
- Yamaha fascino 125 metal type of body.
- Yeah, very much but for every 60-70 kms take some time out(20-30 mins) to cool down your engine because scooter do not have coolant, rest everything is superb about fascino.
- I am owner of Yamaha Fascino 125. I, myself is 5'6" and I hardly face any issue handling the scooter.
- Yes,you can handle Yamaha fascino 125- Activa.
- Yes you can
- Yes, the mileage of the scooter will be on the lower side because their engine needs to get set in its position. And one should not ride over the economic speed for around the first 1000 km. After the first service, you will see an improvement in mileage.
- New Yamaha Fascino 125 gets a fuel-injected frugal motor, it gets revised ergonomics for a comfortable ride. At just 99kg (kerb), the Fascino is one of the lightest scooters around, and this makes it agile and maneuverable in tight city spots. There are a number of color options to choose from. The optional 190mm front disc brake offers great bite and progression, working well at stopping the scooter in both wet and dry conditions. However, if we talk about negatives, it lacks in features compared to its rivals, it doesn’t look all that different from the older model. We usually prefer well-executed halogen headlights to the LEDs you see on scooters these days, but the Fascino fails to impress even with its halogen unit. Overall, the Fascino does a lot of things quite well and if fuel efficiency is your top priority then this should be the scooter you go for. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 is available in 12 different colours - Cyan Blue, Black, Matt Blue, Suave Copper, Dark Matt Blue, Black, Cyan Blue, Matt Blue, Red, Yellow, Dark Matt Blue and Suave Copper. The pink color option is not available.
- It would not be a feasible idea to fit a front utility box on the Yamaha Fascino as it would cramp up the space and you would feel uncomfortable. Moreover, we would suggest you to please exchange words with the nearest authorized service center and they would be able to assist you with the details. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Obviously you can custom fix a utility box in front but of your Fascino 125 but I guess there won't be enough room left for your legs then. I'll recommend not to fix one. Underseat storage is enough for daily usage.
- Both Yamaha Fascino 125 and Honda Activa 6G are good and reliable scooters. While the Activa brand has been dominating the segment and been the top-selling scooter, the Fascino 125 makes a strong case for itself with plush ride setup, brilliant handling traits and agility. If you are looking for a tried and tested scooter with a refined engine option and decent ride quality, the you may opt for the Honda Activa 6G, whereas, Fascino 125 is perfect for the average consumer who is looking to step up to the 125cc segment but does not want to let go of the term ‘affordability’ and ‘fuel efficiency’ associated with 110 cc scooters. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Honda Activa 6G First Ride Review - Yamaha Fascino 125 Road Test: Stylish, Speedy & Sensible - Honda Activa 6G vs Yamaha Fascino 125
- Thank you
- If you're looking for a fast, fun to ride and feature-rich scooter, the TVS Ntorq 125 is the right choice for you, whereas, if you are looking for a light weight scooter with ease of maneuverability and good mileage delivery then the Yamaha Fascino 125 FI would be the better pick. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - [TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition BS6 Road Test Review@https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/tvs-ntorq-125-race-edition-bs6-road-test-review/39340/
- Yamaha Fascino 125 is a daily commute scooter which will be comfortable to ride when 2-person are sitting together. Moreover, we would suggest you to take the test ride so that you can feel the comfort and decide accordingly. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- Fascino's dual tone colors belong to the deluxe version. Every other features remain same.
- No differnce, only name between .some differnce in engin works mileage etc .
- What does that mean? can you explain?
- I am using front disc only. So i can't explain the difference
- Suzuki Burgman. No scooter offers that much leg room. It is very comfortable for long rides.
- Fascino 125
- You can add it as an accessory from authorised dealer point.
- No But you can add
- It is fiber body and after 2-3 years of usage in city like Mumbai riddled with potholes it will become loose and you may have to replace it completely or partially.if you road are good with no rough patch then go for ABS body else metal body is always better. Honda Activa has ABS body only in battery section else everything is metal.
- Fascino 125 BS6 is metal body.
- Plastic body
Yamaha Fascino 125 News Updates
India’s First Hybrid Scooter Reviewed Through Detailed ImagesSep 6, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Select Yamaha Two-wheelers Get DearerAug 10, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Fascinated By The Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Hybrid? Here’s An Upfront LookAug 4, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s A Close Look At India’s First Hybrid ScooterJul 28, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Hybrid vs Rivals: Spec ComparoJul 24, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Breaking: India’s First Hybrid Scooter Goes On SaleJul 22, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Best Scooters in India
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS Scooty Zest Price
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.00 Lakh
Ola Electric S1 Price
Honda Activa 6G Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price FAQs
What is the Yamaha Fascino 125 on-road price Panchkula?
The on-road price of the base variant of Yamaha Fascino 125 in Panchkula is Rs 84,090.
What are the RTO charges for Yamaha Fascino 125 in Panchkula?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Yamaha Fascino 125 in Panchkula will be Rs 5,600.
What is the insurance cost of the Yamaha Fascino 125 in Panchkula?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Yamaha Fascino 125 in Panchkula is Rs. 6,000.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Yamaha Fascino 125 in Panchkula?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Yamaha Fascino 125 in Panchkula is Rs 72,490.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Yamaha Fascino 125?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Yamaha Fascino 125 is Rs 23887 and the EMI is 2,088.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :