Yamaha FZ 25 On Road Price in Haridwar
Yamaha FZ 25 Price in Haridwar
|Variants||On Road Price|
|FZ 25 BS6||Rs. 1.75 Lakh|
Yamaha Bike Dealers in Haridwar
Price of FZ 25 Competitors
Bajaj Dominar 250
Rs. 1.6 LakhDominar 250 On Road Price Compare with FZ 25
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.39 LakhMT 15 On Road Price Compare with FZ 25
Yamaha FZS 25
Rs. 1.57 LakhFZS-25 On Road Price Compare with FZ 25
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.47 LakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with FZ 25
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.25 LakhPulsar NS200 On Road Price Compare with FZ 25
Honda Hornet 2.0
Rs. 1.26 LakhHornet 2.0 On Road Price Compare with FZ 25
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.05 LakhDuke 250 On Road Price Compare with FZ 25
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.77 LakhDuke 200 On Road Price Compare with FZ 25
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.31 LakhApache 200 4V On Road Price Compare with FZ 25
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.45 LakhPulsar RS200 On Road Price Compare with FZ 25
Yamaha FZ 25 Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZ 25
- Yes can opt own damage covering Insurance for one year but third party insurance is mandate for at least 3 years.
- Using FZ25..Its good for daily commute and trips( cruise speed approx 100).u can check gixer 250 too its better
- If your budget is 2lakhs than you have a lot of options like Yamaha FZ-25 Duke 200, 250, Bajaj Dominar, RE Thunderbird 350X and many more and Dont listen to what people say listen to what you want, If you choose Yamaha FZ25 you get a good bike in a very good price, the build quality is superb, suspension are very good, performance power is also very good looks are amazing, riding comfort on short ride as well as long rides its very good in every condition and a very good mileage of 35-40kmpl similarly Thunderbird 350X os also a very good choice. Take a test ride and decide which is good for you. Hope you make a better choice don't listen to anyone who says bad about any bike, no bike is bad every bike is good. A bike or a car is like a family member.
- If your budget is 2 lakh I suggest to go for a royal Enfield if you are a RE fan. Else you can go with fz25/dominor. Go for dominor you will love the ride
- Bro if not fz25 then go for dominar 400 but in my opinion fz25 is best bike under 2L for daily commute and occasionally touring
- Yes, it is more value for money than FZ 25 as it has much power & good BHP
- Fz25 has good cruising speed about 90kmph but mt15 has only 70 to 80kmph
- Fz 250 best bike provide best feelable torque... So go ahead fr fz 25 ..shift of gear as much as flexible and ride quality of the bike is more stable and the brakes of yamaha are so belivable and now with more confident abs safety braking system
- I will say fz 25 is a wish choose, it has a comfortable cruiser alingment that help in long ride without back ache, good torque without any heating issue makes it a good companion in city daily rides...
- Go with Fz25 it beat for city riding as well as highway cruising
- Hello Remmy, if you are a highway rider i would suggest NS200 but you'll have to compromise with quality and the plus point will be the low price of NS200 it'll provide good power but i wouldn't recommend it for city ride as it has a 6speed gear box it'll face too many problems like heating and some problems with chainset... On the other hand i would recommend MT15 and Yamaha R15 or Duke200 but Duke is not as much comfortable... Otherwise if you want an all rounder competitor go for FZ25
- Go for FZ25 without any hesitation if you aren't a highway rider... This bike is best for city rides and it's best mileage provider(40kmpl).
- Thanks Rihaan. I have to ride on highway also . so in case of highway also what you would suggest?
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.25 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.17 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.23 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.45 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.91 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.4 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.01 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.6 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.03 Lakh
Yamaha FZ 25 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.3/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
51% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
IT is a very good bike, good performance and mileage
Buter smooth torque and Comfortable for city and let ng riders. Handling and body grips is suitable for youth
Normal Bike,with normal pickup,sturdy Bike.
Bike has good performance, as I did Pune Nasik Pune four times with pillion, It cruise easily triple digit speed, giving mileage 40kmpl, very comfortable bike.Bike engine is gem.
Lacks engine refinement and power.Service guys lacks knowledge about tappet r setting . Even the company engineers in maharashtra zone are not qualified to understand the engine issues and sounds coming from.
This bike is a value for money. I have completed 3 trips with my fz25 (Spiti, Bhutan , Sikim Gurdongmar lake) also use it for daily commute (approx 80 km a day) abd I had never faced any problem with my bike. Handling is excellent, mileage is superb (42kmpl) low on maintenance. On the lower side headlights dull in pitch dark. Headlamp should be more powerful,
A good practical bike for the city and Highways too. At the end of the day most people like to cruise at speeds of 110-115 and this bike is just phenomenal at those speeds. Anyone who thinks of touring at speeds in excess of 130-140 needs to look elsewhere. A very underrated bike and with the addition of ABS its just a superb proposition.
I completed 25000km till now, i have very good feeling with the bike, gets ample mileage of 44 km/ltr (depends on ridind style), Performance of the bike is awesome, its not for the top end speeds, is best suited for power rides for your daily commutes/Tours.The cons i noticed are: Maintenance is not cheap, Styling is a level below awesome, Digital console isnt really satifying one(But it justifies with the price point),Headlamps illumination is pathetic."Overall its best entry level performance bike, Suggests to go for it"
It is a good bike but I have some complaint. There is a noise which comes out from backside and it is disturbing me a lot while riding this motorcycle and also the dual accelerator cable locker jumps the accelerator throttle. These 2 problems are facing after 1 year of purchased.
Daily commute was good.... mileage was excellent... get around 40kmph in Town.. 32 in highways when you ride n triple digits... Acceleration was awesome... bt the power was low... bt ok.. it's basically a commutter.. can't compare it with bikes like NS200 and Duke series...
Calculate Yamaha FZ 25 EMI
Just LaunchedHonda Hness CB350 - Priced at Rs. 1.9 Lakh | Launched on 30 Sep 2020
Yamaha FZ 25 News Updates
Yamaha FZ 25 BS6 Vs Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 Vs Bajaj Dominar 250: Spec ComparisonJul 28, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BREAKING: Yamaha Rides In The FZ25 BS6Jul 27, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Upcoming Two-wheeler Launches In June 2020Jun 1, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
5 Interesting Details Of The New FZ 25 BS6Apr 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s How The Yamaha FZ 25 BS6 Is Different From Its BS4 CounterpartApr 8, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Updated Yamaha 250cc Naked Launching SoonApr 7, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha FZ 25 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Yamaha FZ 25 in Haridwar?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Yamaha FZ 25 in Haridwar is Rs. 9,596.
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :