Vespa VXL 125 Specifications
(50 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||125 cc|
|Mileage :||45 Kmpl|
|Power :||10.06 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Gear Box :||CVT|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||2|
Get Loan starting @9.7% View On Road Price
Vespa VXL 125 Specifications Summary
|VXL 125 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|125cc Rs. 88,339||125 cc, 45 Kmpl, 10.06 PS @ 7500 rpm, Petrol view all||CVT Gear Box, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
|CBS Rs. 92,977||125 cc, 45 Kmpl, 10.06 PS @ 7500 rpm, Petrol view all||CVT Gear Box, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
Specs of VXL 125 Competitors
Rs. 1.00 lakhChetak Specs Compare with VXL 125
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 59,462NTORQ Specs Compare with VXL 125
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 55,934Activa 5G Specs Compare with VXL 125
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 61,650Activa 125 Specs Compare with VXL 125
Rs. 56,023Fascino Specs Compare with VXL 125
Rs. 54,241Dio Specs Compare with VXL 125
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 58,323Access 125 Specs Compare with VXL 125
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying VXL 125
Q. My height is 5 ft 4 in. Will VXL or SXL be good for my height ?
- Both Vespa SXL and Vespa VXL 150 comes with a saddle height of 770 mm. So, both the scooters will be a little difficult to balance while standing. Moreover, we'd suggest you take a test ride in order to clear your doubts. Click on the given to get your nearest dealership details - Bike Showrooms
Q. What is capacity of Vespa VXL underseat storage?
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Not sure, but it can easily accommodate a helmet and some other things.
Q. Which scooter is best for bad roads, I want to buy Vespa 125. - VXL 125?
- In my opinion, Vespa VXL 125 is good in terms of road grip as it has wide tyres, better sitting position and comfirtable handling. But, Vespa suspensions are little stiff in my personal opinion and seats are quit firm so if you are riding on long strech of bad road you will feel pain in your waists and wrists.Although, as I said initially due to its wide tyres and better sitting position, it holds the roads better.
- The VXL 125 is good on bad roads because of it’s aircraft inspired suspension setup and heavier weight due to its all metal monocoque construction. Also, it is very stable on the highways, making it the ideal scooter for long trips.
- Vespa VXL 125 is a good option for bad road conditions, as it has good suspension in both front and rear, and the monocoque steel body construction supports the stability of the vehicle.