Vespa VXL 125 Price in Mathura
Vespa VXL 125 On Road Price in Mathura August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|VXL 125 BS6||Rs. 1.28 Lakh|
Get Instant Bike Loan
5 Offers Available
You tell us, We listen
Please spare 5 mins in sharing your opinion
Price of VXL 125 Competitors
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 69,249Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 69,211Access 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Yamaha Fascino 125
Rs. 68,090Fascino 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Rs. 63,452Dio On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Aprilia SR 125
Rs. 93,280SR 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Vespa SXL 125
Rs. 1.14 LakhSXL 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Vespa ZX 125
Rs. 1.01 LakhZX 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Rs. 1 LakhChetak On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Vespa Dealer Showrooms in Mathura
Suman motorsOPP. PCF GODOWN, SONKH ROAD, RADHIKA VIHAR, Mathura, Uttar pradesh, 281004Phone : 9412626106 Phone : 9412626106
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying VXL 125
- Both the scooters have their own perks. Here in the automobile market, Vespa is well known for its class finishing, styling, tough body and a premium feel whereas on the other hand Acess 125 got a name tag of an all-rounder as it provides a good riding experience with ultimate fuel efficiency and that too in a very pocket-friendly price. So if budget is not the issue and you would like to keep the scooter for a longer time then you can choose to go with the Vespa VXL 125 or if you are looking for a scooter for which you don't have to lose your pocket much and can serve your daily riding purpose then you can opt for Access 125. You can click on the following link to check the comparison of both the scooters - Comparison. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given to get your nearest dealership details - Bike Showrooms.
- No, Vespa does not provide such a large flyscreen for LX 125.
- Vespa VXL 125 is easily accessible for everyone as it has a saddle height of 770mm. With the weight of 115 kg you might feel it heavy initially, but you will be able to handle it after some practice. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Not sure, but it can easily accommodate a helmet and some other things.
- In my opinion, Vespa VXL 125 is good in terms of road grip as it has wide tyres, better sitting position and comfirtable handling. But, Vespa suspensions are little stiff in my personal opinion and seats are quit firm so if you are riding on long strech of bad road you will feel pain in your waists and wrists.Although, as I said initially due to its wide tyres and better sitting position, it holds the roads better.
- The VXL 125 is good on bad roads because of it’s aircraft inspired suspension setup and heavier weight due to its all metal monocoque construction. Also, it is very stable on the highways, making it the ideal scooter for long trips.
- Vespa VXL 125 is a good option for bad road conditions, as it has good suspension in both front and rear, and the monocoque steel body construction supports the stability of the vehicle.
- Not yet, but It should be before April 2020. As of now, it does not have fuel injection, relying instead on a carbureted setup.
- As of now, Vespa VXL 125 is available with a BSIV-compliant engine. Stay tuned for further updates.
Vespa VXL 125 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Vespa VXL 125 in Mathura?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Vespa VXL 125 in Mathura is Rs. 6,554.
Calculate Vespa VXL 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less