Vespa VXL 125 On Road Price in KalyanChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|VXL 125 STD||Rs. 97,655||Rs. 82,538||
|VXL 125 CBS||Rs. 1,30,787||Rs. 1,10,307||Rs. 14,413.00||Rs. 6,067|
|VXL 125 BS6||Rs. 1,27,154||Rs. 1,10,345||Rs. 9,667.00||Rs. 7,142|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Vespa VXL 125 Price in Kalyan
Vespa VXL 125 price in Kalyan starts from Rs. 82,538 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 1.10 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all VXL 125 variants in Kalyan. Vespa VXL 125 CBS is priced at Rs. 1.10 lakh and the top-end variant Vespa VXL 125 BS6 is priced at Rs. 1.10 lakh.The EMI of VXL 125 is available at Rs. 2,378 per month @ 9.45%. Vespa VXL 125's top competitors are TVS NTORQ (price starting at Rs. 70,697 in Kalyan) and Honda Activa 5G (price starting at Rs. 57,043 in Kalyan).
Price of VXL 125 Competitors
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 70,697NTORQ On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 57,043Activa 5G On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 61,380Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Rs. 59,012Fascino On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Rs. 53,596Dio On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Vespa ZX 125
Rs. 83,191ZX 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Rs. 1.00 lakhChetak On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Vespa VXL 125 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying VXL 125
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Not sure, but it can easily accommodate a helmet and some other things.
- In my opinion, Vespa VXL 125 is good in terms of road grip as it has wide tyres, better sitting position and comfirtable handling. But, Vespa suspensions are little stiff in my personal opinion and seats are quit firm so if you are riding on long strech of bad road you will feel pain in your waists and wrists.Although, as I said initially due to its wide tyres and better sitting position, it holds the roads better.
- The VXL 125 is good on bad roads because of it’s aircraft inspired suspension setup and heavier weight due to its all metal monocoque construction. Also, it is very stable on the highways, making it the ideal scooter for long trips.
- Vespa VXL 125 is a good option for bad road conditions, as it has good suspension in both front and rear, and the monocoque steel body construction supports the stability of the vehicle.
- Not yet, but It should be before April 2020. As of now, it does not have fuel injection, relying instead on a carbureted setup.
- As of now, Vespa VXL 125 is available with a BSIV-compliant engine. Stay tuned for further updates.
- It is either distance traveled or time elapsed. This information is available in the owner’s manual. If you don’t ride much (like me), the service is typically every three months. However, I have been told that after the warranty period, it is safe to get it serviced every six months.
- Basically, the first service is estimated to be done at 500 km. However, we'd suggest visiting the nearest authorized service center to avail the exact information regarding the service time period and its cost. Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Vespa
- I service my vespa vx125 (2015 make) at around every 600kms for Regular checkups and engine oil top ups. And a change of engine oil at 1000kms.
- You have to get it serviced every three months. The average cost of service at an authorised service centre is around ₹800. So you can safely assume you would be spending approximately ₹3000 per annum, provided you don't have any serious problems along the way. I have found them to be pretty reliable scooters.
- The exact information regarding the service cost of the scooter can be only availed at the nearest authorised service center. Therefore we would suggest you to visit the nearest authorised service center for further assistance.Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Vespa
- Around 6k per year.But it depends on how you ride it. I mostly use it for long highway rides and hence more maintenance cost.
- Vespa VXL 125 and Suzuki Burgman are two formfitting options. If you are looking for a more practical, good looking with the metal finish and premium build quality scooter with the great engine you can go for the Vespa VXL 125. The Suzuki Burgman is generally chosen by those who are looking for a more agile, sporty and a scooter with a very different looking scooter. The Suzuki Burgman also looks more aggressive with beefy outskirts and features offered on the scooter are top notch.However, we would suggest you take a test ride of both the scooters so that you may get a great idea regarding the comfort, features and ride quality of both the scooters.Click here to check for dealerships: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- If you want a retro scooter looking scooter with good overall performance then go for Vespa. it has all the necessary horse power to help you glide through the city traffic although it is not so fuel efficient. if you want a modern scooter with a long lasting and smooth engine then go for Burgman.
Vespa VXL 125 Price in India
Calculate Vespa VXL 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less