Vespa VXL 125 Price in Badlapur
Vespa VXL 125 On Road Price in Badlapur 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|VXL 125 BS6||Rs. 1.3 Lakh|
Vespa VXL 125 On Road Price in BadlapurChange
Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Price of VXL 125 Competitors
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 69,961Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Yamaha Fascino 125
Rs. 68,440Fascino 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 68,800Access 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Rs. 1 LakhChetak On Road Price Compare with VXL 125
Vespa VXL 125 Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Honda Dio Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying VXL 125
- Vespa VXL 125 is easily accessible for everyone as it has a saddle height of 770mm. With the weight of 115 kg you might feel it heavy initially, but you will be able to handle it after some practice. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Not sure, but it can easily accommodate a helmet and some other things.
- In my opinion, Vespa VXL 125 is good in terms of road grip as it has wide tyres, better sitting position and comfirtable handling. But, Vespa suspensions are little stiff in my personal opinion and seats are quit firm so if you are riding on long strech of bad road you will feel pain in your waists and wrists.Although, as I said initially due to its wide tyres and better sitting position, it holds the roads better.
- The VXL 125 is good on bad roads because of it’s aircraft inspired suspension setup and heavier weight due to its all metal monocoque construction. Also, it is very stable on the highways, making it the ideal scooter for long trips.
- Vespa VXL 125 is a good option for bad road conditions, as it has good suspension in both front and rear, and the monocoque steel body construction supports the stability of the vehicle.
- Not yet, but It should be before April 2020. As of now, it does not have fuel injection, relying instead on a carbureted setup.
- As of now, Vespa VXL 125 is available with a BSIV-compliant engine. Stay tuned for further updates.
- It is either distance traveled or time elapsed. This information is available in the owner’s manual. If you don’t ride much (like me), the service is typically every three months. However, I have been told that after the warranty period, it is safe to get it serviced every six months.
- Basically, the first service is estimated to be done at 500 km. However, we'd suggest visiting the nearest authorized service center to avail the exact information regarding the service time period and its cost. Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Vespa
- I service my vespa vx125 (2015 make) at around every 600kms for Regular checkups and engine oil top ups. And a change of engine oil at 1000kms.
- You have to get it serviced every three months. The average cost of service at an authorised service centre is around ₹800. So you can safely assume you would be spending approximately ₹3000 per annum, provided you don't have any serious problems along the way. I have found them to be pretty reliable scooters.
- The exact information regarding the service cost of the scooter can be only availed at the nearest authorised service center. Therefore we would suggest you to visit the nearest authorised service center for further assistance.Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Vespa
- Around 6k per year.But it depends on how you ride it. I mostly use it for long highway rides and hence more maintenance cost.
Vespa VXL 125 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Vespa VXL 125 in Badlapur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Vespa VXL 125 in Badlapur is Rs. 6,067.
Vespa VXL 125 Price in India
Calculate Vespa VXL 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less