Vespa SXL 125 Specifications
(30 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||125 cc|
|Mileage :||45 kmpl|
|Power :||9.63 PS @ 7750 rpm|
|Gear Box :||CVT|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||2|
View Booking Offer View On Road Price
Vespa SXL 125 Specifications Summary
|SXL 125 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|CBS Rs. 96,278||125 cc, 45 Kmpl, 9.63 PS @ 7750 rpm, Petrol view all||CVT Gear Box, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SXL 125
Q. Does It has Bluetooth enabled technology - SXL 125?
- No you may have it if you will pay 1800 extra
- No, It doesn't equipped with this feature.
Q. My vespa is giving 27-32 mileage. Vespa sxl 125 2017.whats the reason?
- At intial level the you will not get good mileage figures as a new bike takes time to accustom - the Engine, Piston, Fuel Lines all takes time to lubricate and initial mileage will be low. It generally takes upto 500 to 800 kms for your bike started to offer a better mileage. In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you to drive slower.Driving fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60 mph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully. You have to be careful when going to the tuner. Make sure the tuning is just to keep your engine running at the proper revs to provide maximum fuel efficiency. Changing the fuel filter on a regular basis will ensure that your bike runs smoothly by letting only fuel into the engine instead of other residue from the tank and a clean air filter promotes better combustion which optimizes fuel economy. The tire pressure should be checked at least monthly because properly inflated tires can improve fuel efficiency by up to 3%. Whether you use synthetic of natural oil, using an additive can improve fuel efficiency by up to 15%. You can keep these things in mind while maintaining your bike.
- Looks like its normal to every one, one thing you have to make sure of your exhaust not suppose to have a white smoke coming out, this is due to piston head problem. if not white smoke then its normal. and also have a inspection on rear and front wheel bearing, it need a replacement then that might be one of the reason to reduce your millage.
- Irregular service is the reason .i too have vespa sxl125 of 2016 and it give me 30km/L mileage
Q. Did the on-road price for scooter shown on the website is with or without accessories - SXL 125?
- The on-road price mentioned on the website includes RTO and Insurance charges but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges or third party insurance. So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. Click on the link for dealership details: Vespa Bike Showrooms