Get Instant Bike Loan
Vespa Notte 125 Price in Bangalore
Vespa Notte 125 price in Bangalore starts from Rs. 74,496 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 74,496. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Notte 125 variants in Bangalore. The EMI of Notte 125 is available at Rs. 2,146 per month @ 9.45%.
Vespa Dealer Showrooms in Bangalore
Square Auto119 Farah Icon, Lalbagh Road, Benguluru Bangalore, Karnataka, 560027Phone : 08065692345 Phone : 08065692345
Sunil Mehta MarketingDr. Rajkumar Road, # 40/1 (1015), # 40/1 (1015), 1st Main 4th Block, Rajajinagar, Benguluru Bangalore, Karnataka, 560010Phone : 08041637808, 08041283806 Phone : 08041637808, 08041283806Email : email@example.com
Avanish MotorsNO 32, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD GANGANAGAR EXTN Airport Road , Bangalore, Karnataka, 560032Phone : 8971900111 Phone : 8971900111
Flash Motors35/29-2, Rajat Towers II,11th Main, 5th Block Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560041Phone : 9611766715 Phone : 9611766715Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vespa Notte 125 Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 5G Price
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
Okinawa Ridge Price
Honda 2019 Activa 125 BS6 Price
Yamaha Fascino Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Notte 125
- Vespa scooters are well-known for their retro yet funky looks. Vespa Notte 125 is paired with a CVT unit, the scooter draws power from a 125cc three-valve single-cylinder engine that generates 10.6PS at 7500rpm and 10.6Nm at 6000rpm. Suspension duties are handled by trailing setup at the front and a single shock absorber at the rear. Being an entry-level scooter in the Vespa range, it uses drum brakes on both ends. Even the three-spoke alloy wheels are shod in tubed tyres. Vespa could’ve offered a front disc at least as an option considering the price it commands. The underseat storage capacity stands at 17 litres, and the fuel tank can hold 7 litres of petrol. If you are looking for a comfortable scooter with retro looks and want great build quality also want considerable good power, you may go for it. Do take a test ride before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Yes, you may add tubeless tyres in Vespa Notte 125.There are some advantages of tubeless tyres:- Less prone to illy punctures.- Ability to run at lower pressure.- Air escapes slowly.- Lightweight.- No unwanted friction.- Better Stability.But, there are some disadvantages too:- Difficult to fit.- Sidewall puncture may damage the tyre.- Tubeless tyres are expensive.
- Yes tube tyres not tube less
- For now, Vespa Notte 125 is available with a BS4-compliant 125cc three-valve single-cylinder engine, however, Vespa soon will be launching the BS6 version. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Its bs4 as of now.wait for new version please.
- It's strong no issue about that . but the problem is it has very low ground clearance for Indian roads
- For a perfect scooter choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. Vespa Notte 125 Price starts from Rs. 73,573 and Honda Activa 5G Price starts from Rs. 55,470. The claimed mileage for the Vespa Notte 125 is 60 kmpl and the Honda Activa 5G is 60 kmpl. Vespa Notte 125 is available in 1 different colours while Honda Activa 5G comes with 1 colours. In technical specifications, Vespa Notte 125 is powered by a 125 cc engine whereas, Honda Activa 5G is powered by a 109.19 cc engine. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooters for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
Vespa Notte 125 Price in India
Calculate Vespa Notte 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less