Vespa VXL 150 On Road Price in BangaloreChange
125cc Ex-Showroom PriceBangalore Rs. 81,868 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 10,888 Insurance Rs. 2,333 On-Road Price Bangalore Rs. 95,089
BS6 Ex-Showroom PriceBangalore Rs. 1.10 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 13,201 Insurance Rs. 6,779 On-Road Price Bangalore Rs. 1.30 lakh
Get Instant Bike Loan
Vespa VXL 150 Price in Bangalore
Vespa VXL 150 price in Bangalore starts from Rs. 81,868 and goes upto Rs. 1.10 lakh. The top-end variant Vespa VXL 150 BS6 is priced at Rs. 1.10 lakh. The EMI of VXL 150 is available at Rs. 2,359 per month @ 9.45%. Vespa VXL 150's top competitors are Bajaj Chetak (price starting at Rs. 1.00 lakh in Bangalore) and Vespa VXL 125 (price starting at Rs. 1.10 lakh in Bangalore).
4 Offers Available
Vespa Dealer Showrooms in Bangalore
Navin AssociatesNo 4/4, Chikkalakshmaiah Layout, Opp Christ University, Hosur Main Road, Benguluru Bangalore, Karnataka, 560029Phone : 08065697600, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 Phone : 08065697600, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07
Square Auto119 Farah Icon, Lalbagh Road, Benguluru Bangalore, Karnataka, 560027Phone : 08065692345 Phone : 08065692345
Sunil Mehta MarketingDr. Rajkumar Road, # 40/1 (1015), # 40/1 (1015), 1st Main 4th Block, Rajajinagar, Benguluru Bangalore, Karnataka, 560010Phone : 08041637808, 08041283806 Phone : 08041637808, 08041283806Email : email@example.com
Avanish MotorsNO 32, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD GANGANAGAR EXTN Airport Road , Bangalore, Karnataka, 560032Phone : 8971900111 Phone : 8971900111
Flash Motors35/29-2, Rajat Towers II,11th Main, 5th Block Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560041Phone : 9611766715 Phone : 9611766715Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Falcon MobikesNo.187, 100ft Ring Road, Hosakerehalli Cross, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Benguluru Bangalore, Karnataka, 560085Phone : 08040962224, 08040962229 Phone : 08040962224, 08040962229Email : email@example.com
Vespa VXL 150 Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying VXL 150
- The front-wheel of Vespa XL 150 has Aircraft derived single side arm suspension with Anti-Dive Characteristics, and the rear suspension is a Dual-Effect Hydraulic Shock Absorber. The vehicle will have good stability even on off roads. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooter for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Vespa SXL 150 comes with a 150 cc engine with churns out 11.06 PS @ 7000 rpm which is better than the Fascino's 113 cc engine which generates 7.1 PS @ 7500 rpm of power. Vespa SXL 150 is also available with an ABS variant whereas, Yamaha Fascino is only available with the Unified Braking System. If you are looking for the daily commute purpose then Yamaha Fascino could be a better option due to it's better mileage with a price tag of Rs. 55,623 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). The Vespa SXL 150 offers better power and features with a price tag of Rs. 85,960 (ex-showroom price, Delhi).
- Both are good big wallet to spend vespa not so big on the wallet fascino
- If you want looks go for Vespa but don't look for millage.
- The vespa 150cc is a beauty of its own and the 125 is also not so bad you want performance go for the 150cc or mileage the 125cc simple
- If you are looking for a more powerful scooter with a sleek design you can go with the Vespa VXL 150 ABS whereas you can wait for Vespa GTS 125 if you are looking for a scooter with dual channel.
- Buy Vxl 150 ABs
- The major difference between the STD and ABS variant is the ABS. Yes, its worth it because ABS or anti-lock braking system is very useful as its a very good safety feature for you.
- Yes there is difference braking in abs is good
- The total cost of the Service is Rs.720. This includes Rs.347 for Part no. 90793AD41100, Rs.125 for Part no.90793AD81000, Rs.127 for Part no.JB00003. The Labour amount is Rs.127. CGST is Rs.11.43 and SGST is Rs.11.43 so the total labour Amount is 149.86
- Approx about 800 rupees for standard oil changes i don't spend more as i use it very occasionally
- We would suggest you to get in touch with the dealership as they will be better person to assist you in this concern. Click on the link to find out your nearest dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Yamaha/Delhi
Vespa VXL 150 Price in India
Calculate Vespa VXL 150 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less