Triumph Street Scrambler On Road Price in KrishnaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Street Scrambler STD||Rs. 10,45,583||Rs. 8,55,000||Rs. 1,47,166.00||Rs. 43,417|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Triumph Street Scrambler Price in Krishna
Triumph Street Scrambler price in Krishna starts from Rs. 8.55 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 26th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Street Scrambler variants in Krishna.
Triumph Street Scrambler Overview
Best Commuter Bikes in India
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
Hero Splendor Plus Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.51 lakh
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.32 lakh
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
Honda CB Shine Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
KTM 390 Duke Price
Rs. 2.48 lakh
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Street Scrambler
- The high-mounted exhaust has three shields to protect the rider's legs from getting toasted. While two are made of hard plastics, the middle one is metal with holes covered with mesh that dissipates heat faster than the plastic ones. The shields do heat up mildly so you can forget riding this bike in your shorts. Do take the test ride of the bike so as to clear all your doubts.
- For this information, we suggest you talk to your nearest dealership they were the best person to help to better in this case. New Dealership:- https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Triumph .
- Yes, this British motorcycle is comfortable for you to ride. But to know more about this we suggest you take a test ride of the vehicle and then decide.
- The Street Scrambler ups the ante with its ability to survive our roads with better ground clearance that should gobble up speed breakers. The increased suspension travel should cope well on bad roads and the occasional light off-roading. The high-mounted exhaust has three shields to protect the rider's legs from getting toasted. While two are made of hard plastics, the middle one is metal with holes covered with mesh that dissipates heat faster than the plastic ones. The shields do heat up mildly so you can forget riding this bike in your shorts.
- Certainly! the motorcycle is based on the Street Twin which makes it more off-road friendly. It has got all the basics of an Adventure bike - long travel suspension, large dual-purpose tyres, higher handlebars, high-mounted exhausts and other off-road bits and bobs. It has the ability to survive our roads with better ground clearance that should gobble up speed breakers. The increased suspension travel should cope well on bad roads and the off-roading. Read more: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/triumph-street-scrambler-first-look-review/28602/
Triumph Street Scrambler Price in India
Calculate Triumph Street Scrambler EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less