Get Instant Bike Loan
Triumph Speed Twin Price in Mumbai
Triumph Speed Twin price in Mumbai starts from Rs. 9.46 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 20th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Speed Twin variants in Mumbai. Triumph Speed Twin's top competitors are Triumph Street Twin (price starting at Rs. 7.45 lakh in Mumbai) and Triumph Bonneville T120 (price starting at Rs. 9.98 lakh in Mumbai).
Triumph Dealer Showroom in Mumbai
M/s Shaman Motors Pvt. Ltd.Ground Floor, Hubtown VIVA, Western Express Highway, Andheri (E), Maharastra Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400060Phone : 9619333033 Phone : 9619333033
Triumph Speed Twin Overview
Best Commuter Bikes in India
Hero Splendor Plus Price
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.51 lakh
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.32 lakh
Honda CB Shine Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
KTM 390 Duke Price
Rs. 2.48 lakh
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Speed Twin
- Absolutely it will suits you bro. one of the best choice is speed twin for next upgrade.
- The information regarding the mileage and the maintenance cost of the bike can only be shared to you only by the nearest authorised service center. We would suggest you to visit the nearest authorised service center for further assistance.Click here for the Dealership: https://https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Triumph
- Triumph has hit the nail on the head by making the Speed Twin the most accessible big Bonnie. If your sole objective is buying a fast, classic motorcycle to hit the circuits or the twisties on a regular basis then this is the bike for you. Items like the round fuel tank, round headlamp, single bench seat and minimalistic mudguards are reminiscent of the classical roadster styling. Since it is a special bike to have it has been plunged with Diablo Rosso IIIs tyres for a better grip on the road. The posture is sporty with a slight forward lean towards the flat, wide handlebars. Al this package justifies the price it has been offered.
- The ground clearance of the Triumph Speed Twin hasn't been tested yet, so we would suggest you visit the nearest authorized dealership to get the required assistance.Click here for the Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Triumph
- Handling of the bike at an optimum speed completely depends on your riding skills. Moreover, Twin has an easily accessible seat height of just 807mm for all riders. Therefore take a test ride of the bike to clear all your doubts.
- Yes bro. but it doesn't looks like short. it's perfect combination for short Riders.
Triumph Speed Twin Price in India
Calculate Triumph Speed Twin EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less