Triumph Bonneville Bobber Specifications
(5 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||1200 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Torque :||103.9 Nm @ 4522 rpm|
|Power :||76.8 PS @ 6000 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Specifications Summary
|Bonneville Bobber Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Bobber Rs. 10.28 lakh||1200 cc, 76.8 PS @ 6000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Overview
Specs of Bonneville Bobber Competitors
Harley Davidson Iron 883
Rs. 9.23 lakhIron 883 Specs Compare with Bonneville Bobber
Rs. 13.60 lakhScout Specs Compare with Bonneville Bobber
Indian Scout Bobber
Rs. 13.15 lakhScout Bobber Specs Compare with Bonneville Bobber
Harley Davidson Forty Eight
Rs. 10.58 lakhForty Eight Specs Compare with Bonneville Bobber
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Bonneville Bobber
Q. What about daily use? Like 20 miles a day, five days a week? Can I use Triumph Bonneville Bobber like that?
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber comes equipped with 1200 cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin motor makes 77PS and 106Nm of torque. The Front Suspension KYB 41 mm forks and KYB monoshock with linkage rear suspension which gives a smooth and comfortable ride for a longer duration without any issue.
- It is heavy in city or market traffic.. If you're okay with it then people would be staring the beauty you are ridding on
Q. I am looking to buy a Bobber for mostly weekend long drives max 150Km, also occasional city run, need to be a head turner and best in class. Which one would you recommend and why?
- The minimalistic bodywork, the Bonneville Bobber has a beautiful design. The one styling element that will grab your attention most is the floating saddle. The large 19-inch spoke wheels at the front, shod with custom-made Avon Cobra tyres and fork gaiters endow the motorcycle with a butch stance. The Bobber would be a head turner with it's pure and unique looks better ergonomics and legendary bikes like the retro design. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride of the bike so that you may check the bikes comfort, features and ride quality.Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Triumph
- Bobber Buddy.. Best in style and performance.
Q. Can I use it for long drive, If not then suggest me which another model is good - Bonneville Bobber?
- Indian Scout Bobber if you could spend more
- Nope it is not meant for touring, rather go with triumph tiger 800 xrx or bmw f 850 gs