Triumph Bonneville Bobber Specifications
| 14Rate this bike
- 10.50 Lakh Expected Price
- June 2021 Expected Launch Date
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||1200 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Max Torque :||106 Nm @ 4000 rpm|
|Max Power :||76 PS @ 6100 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Alert me when launched
Specifications of Triumph Bonneville Bobber
Triumph Bonneville Bobber is powered by 1200 cc engine.This Bonneville Bobber engine generates a power of 76 PS @ 6100 rpm and a torque of 106 Nm @ 4000 rpm. Triumph Bonneville Bobber gets Disc brakes in the front and rear. Triumph Bonneville Bobber has Tubeless Tyre and Spoke Wheels.
Triumph Bonneville Bobber Specs Overview
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 Liters|
|Seat Height||1024 mm|
User Opinion about Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Most Relevant
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Bonneville Bobber
Q. When will launch Triumph Bonneville Bobber BS6 in India?
- Last I heard, they said they won't be launching Bonneville Bobber BS6 in India & that it has been discontinued. Hope they bring it back. 🤞🏼 Came across the news on Newsbytes with the article titled "#AutoBytes: Triumph motorcycles that have been recently discontinued in India".
Q. What about daily use? Like 20 miles a day, five days a week? Can I use Triumph Bonneville Bobber like that?
- It is heavy in city or market traffic.. If you're okay with it then people would be staring the beauty you are ridding on
- No I use Triumph Bobber for long rides...
Q. Can we add a rear seat - Bonneville Bobber?View More Questions
- No idea & mine is a single seater
Triumph Bonneville Bobber News Updates
Here Are The Bikes That May Be Launched In MayMay 1, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Triumph’s Speedmaster And Bobber Get New Kit But Retain Their CoolnessFeb 24, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Beauty And Beast: That’s What The New Triumph Bonneville Bobber TFC Is!Nov 5, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Triumph Bonneville Bobber To Get A Sportier Variant Next YearJul 26, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Triumph Concludes Fifth Edition Of Distinguished Gentleman’s RallyOct 5, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Triumph Opens 15th Dealership In IndiaJan 10, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels