Triumph Street Triple Price in Krishnagiri
Triumph Street Triple On Road Price in Krishnagiri August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Street Triple R 2020||Rs. 9.82 Lakh|
|Street Triple RS 2020||Rs. 12.63 Lakh|
Triumph Street Triple On Road Price in KrishnagiriChange
R 2020 Ex-Showroom PriceChennai* Rs. 8.84 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 70,720 Insurance Rs. 27,579 On-Road Price Chennai* Rs. 9.82 Lakh
RS 2020 Ex-Showroom PriceChennai* Rs. 11.33 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 99,137 Insurance Rs. 31,487 On-Road Price Chennai* Rs. 12.63 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Street Triple Ownership Cost
Engine GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 16155GST Price :- 4523Total Price :- 20678
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1500GST Price :- 420Total Price :- 1920
Front Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1500GST Price :- 420Total Price :- 1920
HeadlightAuthorised Dealer Price :- 6690GST Price :- 1873Total Price :- 8563
Fuel Tank CapAuthorised Dealer Price :- 5220GST Price :- 1461Total Price :- 6681
Triumph Street Triple Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.49 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.2 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.29 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.27 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.45 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.04 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.49 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.89 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Street Triple
- As of now, the brand has not revealed the complete details about Triumph Street Triple 2020 R. So we would suggest you stay tuned for further updates.
- Sport Tourer is any day a better option over a Street Fighter
- August 11, 2020 is launch date for Street Triple R in India
- The Triumph Street Triple is a naked or streetfighter motorcycle and seems very much comfortable for the long rides. Long rides also depend on the person who is riding the bike, if a person is in practice to cover miles on bike then one will not face any comfort issue. Other than this we would suggest you to visit the dealership and test ride the bike so that you can check its comfort and performance. New Bike Showrooms - Bike Showrooms.
- No , not possible. The riding position is same as that of a sports bike. Your wrists will start paining after an hour or so, back will start hurting if you are tucked in , you need to almost sleep on the tank to avoid wind blast at 200+kmph
- With the seat height of 825 mm, you will face difficulty finding comfortable riding posture and you will face issues while driving in city and especially while taking U-turns. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Yah but you have to be skilled full driver because it's to strong.
- The Triumph Street Triple has a saddle height of 825mm. A person with an average 5.9ft height can ride the bike with good comfort. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Ya it will be perfect to ride
- Yes. Its comfortable for you
- With the seat height of 825mm, it would be comfortable enough for you and it won't look small according to your height. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- No dude i am 6'3
- The ground clearance of 165 mm offered with the Triumph Street Triple is more than enough for the Indian roads. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and handling. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Triumph Bike Showrooms
- The ground clearance of the street triple is a problem. Wider speed breakers are OK, but narrow speed breakers damage the exhaust or the oil sump, which will need replacement.
- Not at all
Triumph Street Triple Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Triumph Street Triple in Krishnagiri?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Triumph Street Triple in Krishnagiri is Rs. 27,579.
Triumph Street Triple User Reviews
Features & Styling4.4/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Tours & Daily Commute
21% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
My own Personal Rocket. Amazing Bike.
Good its comfortable and stylish.
Calculate Triumph Street Triple EMI
Triumph Street Triple News Updates
Family Feud: Triumph Street Triple R vs Triumph Street Triple RS
Should you pay the extra Rs 2.49 lakh premium for the Street Triple RS or settle for the Street Triple R?Aug 14, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s All You Need To Know About Triumph’s Newest Middleweight Streetfighter
The new motorcycle not only undercuts the entry-level Street Triple S but also offers more performance and kitAug 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Triumph Street Triple R: Same Price, Other Options
If Triumph’s latest triple-cylinder roadster doesn’t quite get your motor running, here are some similarly priced alternativesAug 11, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Touchdown! The 2020 Triumph Street Triple R Is Here
It’s the most affordable Street Triple model in IndiaAug 11, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The Street Triple R Is On The Verge Of Launching!
It will replace the Street Triple S as the most affordable variant in the India lineupAug 10, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Triumph’s R-ad Street Triple Has A Launch Date
The R version will be the new entry-level Triumph middleweight naked in IndiaAug 5, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :