Triumph Street Triple On Road Price in KrishnaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Street Triple S||Rs. 11,36,434||Rs. 9,32,500||Rs. 1,58,016.00||Rs. 45,918|
|Street Triple RS||Rs. 13,59,159||Rs. 11,13,000||
Get Instant Bike Loan
Triumph Street Triple Price in Krishna
Triumph Street Triple price in Krishna starts from Rs. 9.33 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 11.13 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Street Triple variants in Krishna. The top-end variant Triumph Street Triple RS is priced at Rs. 11.13 lakh. The EMI of Street Triple is available at Rs. 25,532 per month @ 6%. Triumph Street Triple's top competitors are Kawasaki Z900 (price starting at Rs. 7.70 lakh in Krishna) and Yamaha MT 09 (price starting at Rs. 10.55 lakh in Krishna).
Triumph Street Triple Overview
Best Commuter Bikes in India
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.72 lakh
Yamaha MT-15 Price
Rs. 1.40 lakh
Hero Splendor Plus Price
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.38 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
KTM 390 Duke Price
Rs. 2.53 lakh
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 1.03 lakh
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Street Triple
- The Triumph Street Triple is a naked or streetfighter motorcycle and seems very much comfortable for the long rides. Long rides also depend on the person who is riding the bike, if a person is in practice to cover miles on bike then one will not face any comfort issue. Other than this we would suggest you to visit the dealership and test ride the bike so that you can check its comfort and performance. New Bike Showrooms - Bike Showrooms.
- No , not possible. The riding position is same as that of a sports bike. Your wrists will start paining after an hour or so, back will start hurting if you are tucked in , you need to almost sleep on the tank to avoid wind blast at 200+kmph
- Yah but you have to be skilled full driver because it's to strong.
- The Triumph Street Triple has a saddle height of 825mm. A person with an average 5.9ft height can ride the bike with good comfort. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Ya it will be perfect to ride
- No dude i am 6'3
- The ground clearance of 165 mm offered with the Triumph Street Triple is more than enough for the Indian roads. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and handling. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Triumph Bike Showrooms
- The ground clearance of the street triple is a problem. Wider speed breakers are OK, but narrow speed breakers damage the exhaust or the oil sump, which will need replacement.
- Not at all
- Triumph Street Triple features a seat height of 825mm which may cause some inconvenience while handling the bike in city traffic. Moreover, the bike gets Ohlins STX40 fully-adjustable suspension at the back and Showa 41mm upside down big piston forks with adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and adjustable preload but that would not be helpful in bringing down the seat height of the bike as the adjustable suspension setups help in making the ride stiffer or softer depending on the need of the rider. As for the ground clearance, 165mm is a good enough height for the city commutes. Furthermore, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. lick on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Triumph Bike Showrooms
- Height any issue. As per my experience, 165 mm ground clearance never been problem to me unless i am having a pillion and speed bumps are big. that too can be avoided if you brake and slow down before speed bump and not just next to speed bump.
- U r a bit short u need to test ride
Triumph Street Triple Price in India
Calculate Triumph Street Triple EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less