Triumph Street Triple On Road Price in Ghaziabad
Triumph Street Triple Price in Ghaziabad
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Street Triple R 2020||Rs. 9.98 Lakh|
|Street Triple RS 2020||Rs. 12.63 Lakh|
On Road Price of Triumph Street Triple in GhaziabadChange
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 8,84,000
RTO + OthersRs. 88,400
On-Road PriceRs. 9,98,988
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 11,33,000
On-Road PriceRs. 12,63,624
Triumph Street Triple Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Street Triple Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Engine GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 16155GST Price :- 4523Total Price :- 20678
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1500GST Price :- 420Total Price :- 1920
Front Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1500GST Price :- 420Total Price :- 1920
HeadlightAuthorised Dealer Price :- 6690GST Price :- 1873Total Price :- 8563
Fuel Tank CapAuthorised Dealer Price :- 5220GST Price :- 1461Total Price :- 6681
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Street Triple
- Yes, Triumph Street Triple 2020 R comes equipped with tubeless tyres.
- Sport Tourer is any day a better option over a Street Fighter
- August 11, 2020 is launch date for Street Triple R in India
- Do we get the Lower ride height model in India?
- No , not possible. The riding position is same as that of a sports bike. Your wrists will start paining after an hour or so, back will start hurting if you are tucked in , you need to almost sleep on the tank to avoid wind blast at 200+kmph
- Yah but you have to be skilled full driver because it's to strong.
- Ya it will be perfect to ride
- Yes. Its comfortable for you
- Absolutely yes
- The ground clearance of the street triple is a problem. Wider speed breakers are OK, but narrow speed breakers damage the exhaust or the oil sump, which will need replacement.
- Not at all
- Little bit
- Height any issue. As per my experience, 165 mm ground clearance never been problem to me unless i am having a pillion and speed bumps are big. that too can be avoided if you brake and slow down before speed bump and not just next to speed bump.
- U r a bit short u need to test ride
- No dude i am 6'3
- Little bit small
- Yes it's both up and down
- Only up
- MT 09
- Triumph all the way
- If you want a sportive bike choose between z900 and street triple... because Diavel looks bit like a cruise bikeAnd again if you come to choose between z900 and triumph then I suggest you choose between brands not bikes because both the bikes are best with no issues but when it comes to maintainence triumph donot usually have spare parts available at the service center.......... As my personal experience you have to wait for over 2-3 months for any kind of part as the spares come from U.K It took about 4 months for me to just get the triumph logos where as kawasaki has got better service than triumph
- These bikes are different segment z900cc is best but maintenance is high and triumph also but ducati too cost bike, maintenance it's cruise segment. My opinion go ahead z900 bcoz its Japanese bikes.
- Ya definitely because street triple is a bike which is not too heavy to drive as a superbike and is comfortable for daily use as well
- Good choice
- Go Duke 390
- The service interval for every triumph bike is the same 10 k kms
- Every year or 10 k km
- But the street trible has LRH you can reduce up to 780 mmyou can check the triumph website
- Iam 6 5 I don't want to adjust the seat .
- No sir
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.31 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.27 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.23 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.89 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.52 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.01 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.60 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.48 Lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.53 Lakh
Triumph Street Triple User Reviews
Features & Styling4.4/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours
23% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
My own Personal Rocket. Amazing Bike.
Good its comfortable and stylish.
Calculate Triumph Street Triple EMI
Triumph Street Triple News Updates
Triple Trouble: 2021 MT-09 vs Street Triple ROct 29, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Family Feud: Triumph Street Triple R vs Triumph Street Triple RSAug 14, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s All You Need To Know About Triumph’s Newest Middleweight StreetfighterAug 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Triumph Street Triple R: Same Price, Other OptionsAug 11, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Touchdown! The 2020 Triumph Street Triple R Is HereAug 11, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The Street Triple R Is On The Verge Of Launching!Aug 10, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Triumph Street Triple Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Triumph Street Triple in Ghaziabad?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Triumph Street Triple in Ghaziabad is Rs. 26,588.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :