Triumph Street Twin On Road Price in JammuChange
Get Instant Bike Loan
Triumph Street Twin Price in Jammu
Triumph Street Twin price in Jammu is Rs. 7.45 lakh. The EMI of Street Twin is available at Rs. 20,398 per month @ 6%. Triumph Street Twin's top competitors are Harley-Davidson Street 750 (price starting at Rs. 5.34 lakh in Jammu) and Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 (price starting at Rs. 2.65 lakh in Jammu).
4 Offers Available
Triumph Street Twin Price List in Jammu 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Street Twin Standard||Rs. 8.66 lakh|
Price of Street Twin Competitors
Triumph Bonneville T100
Rs. 8.87 lakhBonneville T100 On Road Price Compare with Street Twin
Kawasaki W800 Street
Rs. 6.99 lakhW800 Street On Road Price Compare with Street Twin
Harley Davidson Street 750
Rs. 5.34 lakhStreet 750 On Road Price Compare with Street Twin
Triumph Street Triple
Rs. 11.13 lakhStreet Triple On Road Price Compare with Street Twin
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.65 lakhInterceptor 650 On Road Price Compare with Street Twin
Triumph Street Twin Overview
Best Commuter Bikes in India
Hero Splendor Plus Price
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Honda Shine Price
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.73 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 1.03 lakh
Hero Glamour Price
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.33 lakh
Yamaha MT-15 Price
Rs. 1.39 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Street Twin
- Yes. A friend of mine is about 5.5 and after riding my bike he found it extremely comfortable. It also depends from person to person .I am 5.10 and find it comfortable.
- With the seat height of 750 mm, you won't face any issue in this bike. We would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- I am the same hight and been riding the ST for 3 years now. Fantastic machine. If you looking to buy one give me a call. I am looking to upgrade to a adv.
- Hi iam also 5.10. I had a test drive. There is no problem at all.
- The Street Twin is the base version of the Bonneville and is targeted at young buyers wanting a classic looking motorcycle that's modern enough to be fun to ride.It looks fantastic and rides well, and is priced competitively too. The retro classic motorcycle has been priced at Rs. 7.70 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and it will be sold alongside the other Bonneville models. The bike has a new styling with some extra premium features like dual tone paint scheme, all black theme, compact headlight and indicators along with LED tail lamp, upswept brushed stainless steel exhausts and more. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.
- If ur looking for standard cruise bike , at this price range, then this is the best bike.Ya it have a bit ground clearance issue, but it's ok, does not have a big problem in dat.At this price it gives a fantastic mileage wen u compare this bike with the same range other super bikes.It's good in comfortable Nd yes ofcors u can go for long ride.
- The bike is awesome. I have been riding it for 3 years now and love it. I am looking to upgrade to a more powerful machien
Triumph Street Twin Price in India
Calculate Triumph Street Twin EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less