TVS Victor Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||109.7 cc|
|Brakes Front :||Disc|
|Power :||9.5 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||113 kg|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Digital Fuel Indicator :||NA|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Alert me when launched
TVS Victor Specifications Summary
|Victor Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Drum SBT BS6 Rs. 56,622||109.7 cc, 9.6 PS @ 7500 rpm, 112 kg view all||Drum Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|Disc SBT BS6 Rs. 56,622||109.7 cc, 9.6 PS @ 7500 rpm, 113 kg view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|Premium Edition SBT BS6 Rs. 56,622||109.7 cc, 9.5 PS @ 7500 rpm, 113 kg view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Victor
Q. Is Victor better than Shine?
- Both are Good Bikes, I M Using Victor & i also Ride Shine, Pick Up of Both Bikes are Nearly Same Where Shine is the 125 CC Bike, Shine Will Give You Average of 45 To 50 Where Victor Gives You Average of 60 To 65 Compulsory. Suspension are Good of Both, Victor is More Muscular then Shine. When you Ride Victor on Mega Highway it will Gives you Feel of 150 CC Bike. From my Sight Victor is More Better Then Shine. you can go for it.
- TVS Victor is smoother, more refined, and more comfortable to ride too, the resurrected TVS Victor's competitive pricing should help it gain the attention of buyers in the segment as it is a competent product for someone wanting a well-built, comfortable and efficient commuter motorcycle. On the other hand, Honda CB Shine still remains a safe bet if you’re keen on buying a 125cc commuter. The simple styling and frugal and reliable engine have made the CB Shine a product that is hard to be ignored. Pricing is on the higher side and the styling wouldn’t appeal to all but it ticks all the right boxes of being a proper 125cc commuter. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.
- Victor is cheaper than shine in price because victor is 110 cc bike whereas shine is 125 cc bike but you can get more milege and features than shine in victor. Victor has more brighter headlight of 65watts wheras shine has 35watts,victor has led drl and head light on off switch given in it whereas xpro doesn,t has led drl and headlight on off switch as a result battery life of shine is less than victor, victor has digital speedometer whereas shine has analog speedometer, victor has tachometer as a feature but shine has not this feature, victor has roto petal disc break whereas xpro has normal disc break.
Q. Where I have to go for exchange - Victor?
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership - Bike Showrooms
- Go to TVS showroom
- TVS showroom
Q. What are the negetive points of new TVS Victor?View More Questions
- The new generation Victor brings back the nameplate which established TVS in the motorcycle segment. The motorcycle looks modern in every sense, thanks to sharp styling and contemporary features are usually seen on one segment above. The 3-valve, single-cylinder, 110cc engine offers one perfect blend of performance and fuel economy, while at the same time, it does have a plush feel in its ride quality. Some low points that we observed are, the soft rear suspension makes ride bouncy at high speeds, the design is similar to the Star City Plus, and the seat cushion is too soft.
- False, Mileage and Pick up Both are Very Solid.
- Mielage problem, pick up also not so good