TVS Victor On Road Price in SohnaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Victor Drum||Rs. 63,110||Rs. 55,402||Rs. 2,216.00||Rs. 5,492|
|Victor Disc||Rs. 65,228||Rs. 57,402||Rs. 2,296.00||Rs. 5,530|
|Victor Drum SBT||Rs. 66,112||Rs. 58,237||Rs. 2,329.00||Rs. 5,546|
|Victor Premium Edition||Rs. 66,266||Rs. 58,382||Rs. 2,335.00||Rs. 5,549|
|Victor Disc SBT||Rs. 68,230||Rs. 60,237||Rs. 2,409.00||Rs. 5,584|
|Victor Premium Edition SBT||Rs. 69,268||Rs. 61,217||Rs. 2,448.00||Rs. 5,603|
Get Instant Bike Loan
TVS Victor Price in Sohna
TVS Victor price in Sohna starts from Rs. 55,402 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 61,217. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Victor variants in Sohna. TVS Victor Disc is priced at Rs. 57,402 and the top-end variant TVS Victor Premium Edition SBT is priced at Rs. 61,217.The EMI of Victor is available at Rs. 1,596 per month @ 9.45%. TVS Victor's top competitors are Honda Livo (price starting at Rs. 56,731 in Sohna) and TVS Star City Plus (price starting at Rs. 61,807 in Sohna).
TVS Dealer Showroom in Sohna
METRO AUTOMOBILESCHUNGI NO.1, Gurgaon District, Sohna, Haryana, 122103Phone : 9254077288 Phone : 9254077288Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of Victor Competitors
Rs. 56,731Livo On Road Price Compare with Victor
TVS Star City Plus
Rs. 61,807Star City Plus On Road Price Compare with Victor
Rs. 44,835Sport On Road Price Compare with Victor
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 53,050Passion Pro On Road Price Compare with Victor
Rs. 57,535CB Shine On Road Price Compare with Victor
Honda CB Shine SP
Rs. 62,094CB Shine SP On Road Price Compare with Victor
Honda Dream Yuga
Rs. 53,989Dream Yuga On Road Price Compare with Victor
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 49,000Splendor Plus On Road Price Compare with Victor
Hero Super Splendor
Rs. 57,300Super Splendor On Road Price Compare with Victor
Rs. 60,593Saluto On Road Price Compare with Victor
TVS Victor Overview
Best Mileage Bikes in India
Bajaj CT110 Price
Rs. 39,994115 cc | 104 kmpl
Bajaj CT 100 Price
Rs. 33,402102 cc | 99 kmpl
Mahindra Centuro Price
Rs. 43,350107 cc | 85 kmpl
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Rs. 38,90097 cc | 82 kmpl
Yamaha Saluto RX Price
Rs. 48,469110 cc | 82 kmpl
Hero Splendor Plus Price
Rs. 49,00097 cc | 80 kmpl
TVS Sport Price
Rs. 44,835100 cc | 76 kmpl
Honda CD 110 Dream Price
Rs. 48,858109 cc | 74 kmpl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Victor
- Both are Good Bikes, I M Using Victor & i also Ride Shine, Pick Up of Both Bikes are Nearly Same Where Shine is the 125 CC Bike, Shine Will Give You Average of 45 To 50 Where Victor Gives You Average of 60 To 65 Compulsory. Suspension are Good of Both, Victor is More Muscular then Shine. When you Ride Victor on Mega Highway it will Gives you Feel of 150 CC Bike. From my Sight Victor is More Better Then Shine. you can go for it.
- TVS Victor is smoother, more refined, and more comfortable to ride too, the resurrected TVS Victor's competitive pricing should help it gain the attention of buyers in the segment as it is a competent product for someone wanting a well-built, comfortable and efficient commuter motorcycle. On the other hand, Honda CB Shine still remains a safe bet if you’re keen on buying a 125cc commuter. The simple styling and frugal and reliable engine have made the CB Shine a product that is hard to be ignored. Pricing is on the higher side and the styling wouldn’t appeal to all but it ticks all the right boxes of being a proper 125cc commuter. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.
- Victor is cheaper than shine in price because victor is 110 cc bike whereas shine is 125 cc bike but you can get more milege and features than shine in victor. Victor has more brighter headlight of 65watts wheras shine has 35watts,victor has led drl and head light on off switch given in it whereas xpro doesn,t has led drl and headlight on off switch as a result battery life of shine is less than victor, victor has digital speedometer whereas shine has analog speedometer, victor has tachometer as a feature but shine has not this feature, victor has roto petal disc break whereas xpro has normal disc break.
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership - Bike Showrooms
- Go to TVS showroom
- TVS showroom
- The new generation Victor brings back the nameplate which established TVS in the motorcycle segment. The motorcycle looks modern in every sense, thanks to sharp styling and contemporary features are usually seen on one segment above. The 3-valve, single-cylinder, 110cc engine offers one perfect blend of performance and fuel economy, while at the same time, it does have a plush feel in its ride quality. Some low points that we observed are, the soft rear suspension makes ride bouncy at high speeds, the design is similar to the Star City Plus, and the seat cushion is too soft.
- False, Mileage and Pick up Both are Very Solid.
- Mielage problem, pick up also not so good
- There is no major difference in the variants except the brakes type and engine. you can go for the TVS Victor Premium Edition SBT. It has a 109.7cc Single Cylinder, 3-Valve, BS-IV, O3C engine. For more information, follow the below link - TVS Victor. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- TVS Victor is not a good buying option
- Premium edition
- TVS Victor takes about 5.5 sec to reach a speed of 60Kmph and Honda Livo takes 7 sec for the same.
- Tvs victor's pickup is better then honda livovictor is high torque
- PEOPLE THINK tvs IS CHEAP COMPANY MANUFACTURING LOW COST VEHECLES, BUT TVS IS REAL INDIAN Hero.
- TVS Victor could be the brilliant choice among the two as the bike offers a good amount of features at a low asking price. TVS Victor Premium Edition retails at Rs. 57,022 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and is also available with TVS's Synchronized Braking Technology (SBT) which is priced at Rs. 57,662 (ex-showroom, Delhi). TVS Victor is powered by a 109.7cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that churns out 9.6PS of power and 9.4Nm of torque that delivers an impressive claimed mileage of 72kmpl. Packed with some premium features like semi-digital instrument console, engine k**l switch, front disc brake and daytime running LED lamps at the front, the Victor breaks the conventional norms of the premium 110cc commuter segment. Furthermore, in order to know which bike would be a more suitable companion, we'd recommend taking a test ride. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details - TVS Bike Showrooms
- Victor has great pick up with average of 62 to 65 KMPL, Looks are sporty & Muscular. Unbelievable performance in 110 CC segment bike.Radeon is also 110 cc bike with average of 65 to 70 KMPL, Classic looks, BHP Power is Slightly less then Victor .choice is your according to your use and wants.
- I was purchased tvs victor in April 2019 After using 5 months I faced self start problems till now. Service center not solve this problem... And my opinion don't buy this bike for daily uses
TVS Victor Price in India
Calculate TVS Victor EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less