TVS Victor On Road Price In KunigalChange
The estimated price of TVS Victor is Rs. 56,622. The on road price for Victor is not available right now.
- 56,622 Expected Price
- June 2020 Expected Launch Date
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Victor
- Planning to buy 110 cc wich one is best
- Honda Dream Yuga
- Dream yuga
- Except Livo you can buy any other popular and successful variant.
- If u go 125 cc splendor plus good choice and in 110cc livo and xpro is best xpro has good back view and front both but livo has bad back look
- As per your requirement in cc , mileage, look
- Victor have 3 valve so but natural it will give more pick up then any other of them
- Victor new with disc break
- Off course TVS Victor
- Both are Good Bikes, I M Using Victor & i also Ride Shine, Pick Up of Both Bikes are Nearly Same Where Shine is the 125 CC Bike, Shine Will Give You Average of 45 To 50 Where Victor Gives You Average of 60 To 65 Compulsory. Suspension are Good of Both, Victor is More Muscular then Shine. When you Ride Victor on Mega Highway it will Gives you Feel of 150 CC Bike. From my Sight Victor is More Better Then Shine. you can go for it.
- TVS Victor is smoother, more refined, and more comfortable to ride too, the resurrected TVS Victor's competitive pricing should help it gain the attention of buyers in the segment as it is a competent product for someone wanting a well-built, comfortable and efficient commuter motorcycle. On the other hand, Honda CB Shine still remains a safe bet if you’re keen on buying a 125cc commuter. The simple styling and frugal and reliable engine have made the CB Shine a product that is hard to be ignored. Pricing is on the higher side and the styling wouldn’t appeal to all but it ticks all the right boxes of being a proper 125cc commuter. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.
- Victor is cheaper than shine in price because victor is 110 cc bike whereas shine is 125 cc bike but you can get more milege and features than shine in victor. Victor has more brighter headlight of 65watts wheras shine has 35watts,victor has led drl and head light on off switch given in it whereas xpro doesn,t has led drl and headlight on off switch as a result battery life of shine is less than victor, victor has digital speedometer whereas shine has analog speedometer, victor has tachometer as a feature but shine has not this feature, victor has roto petal disc break whereas xpro has normal disc break.
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership - Bike Showrooms
- Go to TVS showroom
- TVS showroom
- The new generation Victor brings back the nameplate which established TVS in the motorcycle segment. The motorcycle looks modern in every sense, thanks to sharp styling and contemporary features are usually seen on one segment above. The 3-valve, single-cylinder, 110cc engine offers one perfect blend of performance and fuel economy, while at the same time, it does have a plush feel in its ride quality. Some low points that we observed are, the soft rear suspension makes ride bouncy at high speeds, the design is similar to the Star City Plus, and the seat cushion is too soft.
- False, Mileage and Pick up Both are Very Solid.
- Mielage problem, pick up also not so good
TVS Dealer Showroom in Kunigal
SRI MARUTHI MOTORSNEAR STATE BANK OF INDIA, Gudi Ramanna Complex, Kuvempu Nagar, B M Road, Kunigal, Karnataka, 572130Phone : 8132292700 Phone : 8132292700
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less