TVS Victor On Road Price In ChittoorChange
The estimated price of TVS Victor is Rs. 56,622. The on road price for Victor is not available right now.
- 56,622 Expected Price
- July 2020 Expected Launch Date
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Victor
- Both are Good Bikes, I M Using Victor & i also Ride Shine, Pick Up of Both Bikes are Nearly Same Where Shine is the 125 CC Bike, Shine Will Give You Average of 45 To 50 Where Victor Gives You Average of 60 To 65 Compulsory. Suspension are Good of Both, Victor is More Muscular then Shine. When you Ride Victor on Mega Highway it will Gives you Feel of 150 CC Bike. From my Sight Victor is More Better Then Shine. you can go for it.
- TVS Victor is smoother, more refined, and more comfortable to ride too, the resurrected TVS Victor's competitive pricing should help it gain the attention of buyers in the segment as it is a competent product for someone wanting a well-built, comfortable and efficient commuter motorcycle. On the other hand, Honda CB Shine still remains a safe bet if you’re keen on buying a 125cc commuter. The simple styling and frugal and reliable engine have made the CB Shine a product that is hard to be ignored. Pricing is on the higher side and the styling wouldn’t appeal to all but it ticks all the right boxes of being a proper 125cc commuter. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.
- Victor is cheaper than shine in price because victor is 110 cc bike whereas shine is 125 cc bike but you can get more milege and features than shine in victor. Victor has more brighter headlight of 65watts wheras shine has 35watts,victor has led drl and head light on off switch given in it whereas xpro doesn,t has led drl and headlight on off switch as a result battery life of shine is less than victor, victor has digital speedometer whereas shine has analog speedometer, victor has tachometer as a feature but shine has not this feature, victor has roto petal disc break whereas xpro has normal disc break.
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership - Bike Showrooms
- Go to TVS showroom
- TVS showroom
- The new generation Victor brings back the nameplate which established TVS in the motorcycle segment. The motorcycle looks modern in every sense, thanks to sharp styling and contemporary features are usually seen on one segment above. The 3-valve, single-cylinder, 110cc engine offers one perfect blend of performance and fuel economy, while at the same time, it does have a plush feel in its ride quality. Some low points that we observed are, the soft rear suspension makes ride bouncy at high speeds, the design is similar to the Star City Plus, and the seat cushion is too soft.
- False, Mileage and Pick up Both are Very Solid.
- Mielage problem, pick up also not so good
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Chittoor
Sri Balaji TVS15-2474, Palamaner Road, NEAR Renuka Kalyana Mandapam, Thotapalyam, Chittoor, Andhra pradesh, 517001Contact Dealer
SREENIVASA MOTORSKOTAPALLE CROSS, OPPOSITE TO IOB,TIRUPATI ROAD,Piler , Chittoor, Andhra pradesh, 517214Contact Dealer
Sai Hemanth Motors#16/612/1, Panagal Road, Sri Ramanagar Colony, District, Sri Kalahasti, Chittoor, Andhra pradesh, 517640Phone : 9490419693 Phone : 9490419693
Maruthi AutomobilesNo.8 3, Opp: Police Station, Main Road, Penumuru Mandal, District, Penumuru, Chittoor, Andhra pradesh, 517126Phone : 9701734113 Phone : 9701734113
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less