TVS Apache RTR 160 Price in Miryalaguda
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price in Miryalaguda July 2020
Get Instant Bike Loan
Explore Other Apache BikesTVS offers 4 more bikes starting from Rs. 97,000
4 Offers Available
Price of Apache RTR 160 Competitors
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.03 LakhApache 160 4V On Road Price Compare with Apache RTR 160
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 90,707Pulsar 150 On Road Price Compare with Apache RTR 160
Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Rs. 1.01 LakhFZS-FI V3 On Road Price Compare with Apache RTR 160
TVS Apache RTR 180
Rs. 1.03 LakhApache RTR 180 On Road Price Compare with Apache RTR 160
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 71,091Pulsar 125 On Road Price Compare with Apache RTR 160
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.39 LakhMT 15 On Road Price Compare with Apache RTR 160
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 99,700FZ V3 On Road Price Compare with Apache RTR 160
Rs. 69,265Shine On Road Price Compare with Apache RTR 160
Rs. 1.11 LakhGixxer On Road Price Compare with Apache RTR 160
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.06 LakhPulsar NS160 On Road Price Compare with Apache RTR 160
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Miryalaguda
TVS Apache RTR 160 Overview
Best 150cc - 200cc Bikes
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Apache RTR 160
- The motor also impresses in terms of refinement. There are no major vibrations all the way to the top reaches of the rev range, but you do get a slight buzz through the fuel tank and handlebars post 8000rpm. We also felt that the fuel-injected motor sounds a little louder than the carburetted motor at high speeds (but not as good), which can be mildly annoying during long-distance touring. The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V has been the benchmark when it comes to 160cc motorcycles. With the BS6-compliant iteration, TVS has made sure it is still as sprightly as ever despite the slight drop in power and torque figures. The overall package and reasonable pricing make it a truly value for money motorcycle in its segment. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Both bikes have a comfortable seat for a pillion and the rider. Moreover, we would suggest you to have a test ride of both the bikes with your partner sot hat you can check comfort and performance. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- Initially, you might find some difficulty to place your knees at the right position but after some practice, you will not face any issue on the bike. It is comfortable enough. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- With the launch of new BS6 compliant engine TVS has made its engine more refined which has resulted in the low NVH level. So, while in high rev you won't feel much vibrations. Although, we'd suggest taking the test ride of the vehicle so that you can feel the performance enhancement. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly- Bike Showrooms
- No vibration ,you will feel driving pleasure and comfortable while riding this bike ....
- Both TVS Apache RTR 160 and Bajaj Pulsar 150 are the most demanding bike in this price range. TVS well-known for the engine durability and performance and Bajaj is known for low maintenance and mileage. So, if you are looking for a powerful machine with a reliable engine performance than TVS Apache RTR 160 will be a good option and if better service network with a better mileage output is required than Bajaj Pulsar 150 will be a good option. However, we'd suggest taking the test drive of the vehicle so that you can feel the difference and decide accordingly. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the TVS Apache RTR 160 in Miryalaguda?
The insurance cost of the base variant of TVS Apache RTR 160 in Miryalaguda is Rs. 9,498.
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price in India
Calculate TVS Apache RTR 160 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less