TVS Apache RR 310 On Road Price in Dang
TVS Apache RR 310 Price in Dang
|Apache RR 310 ABS||Rs. 2.49 Lakh|
Explore Other Apache BikesTVS offers 4 more bikes starting from Rs. 1.02 Lakh
Price of Apache RR 310 Competitors
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.60 LakhRC 390 Price in Dang Apache RR 310 vs RC 390
BMW G 310 R
Rs. 2.50 LakhG 310 R Price in Dang Apache RR 310 vs G 310 R
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.99 LakhDominar 400 Price in Dang Apache RR 310 vs Dominar 400
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.48 LakhR15 V3 Price in Dang Apache RR 310 vs R15 V3
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.70 LakhDuke 390 Price in Dang Apache RR 310 vs Duke 390
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.17 LakhDuke 250 Price in Dang Apache RR 310 vs Duke 250
BMW G 310 GS
Rs. 2.90 LakhG 310 GS Price in Dang Apache RR 310 vs G 310 GS
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 2.01 LakhHimalayan Price in Dang Apache RR 310 vs Himalayan
KTM RC 200
Rs. 2.04 LakhRC 200 Price in Dang Apache RR 310 vs RC 200
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Apache RR 310 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 980GST Price :- 274Total Price :- 1254
Engine GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 965GST Price :- 270Total Price :- 1235
Chain Set / Chain KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 7000GST Price :- 1960Total Price :- 8960
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1050GST Price :- 294Total Price :- 1344
Front Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2236GST Price :- 626Total Price :- 2862
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Apache RR 310
- TVS Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs. 2.45 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the link and select your desired city for an estimated on-road price.
- Mostly you can take the bike home after booking. Finance rate depends on initial down payment. If you make a down payment of 1.8 L, for the rest 1.15 lakh, interest rate is just 7%. If you only make 20% as down payment, then interest rate is around 10-11%.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- See if you need a bike which is for city ride you can go with 200 4v. Because spending more money on rr you will get just more power and less comfort with low average if you want. A sporty bike you can go for rr 310
- Thanks a lot. It is helpful.
- RC 390 and Ninja are more power full bike than RR310. But if you are looking for decent bike like in milage, comfort and price as well then RR310 is the best option. Coz RR310 ground clearance is good and suspension is little lighter so that is not good for cornering as RC390 but RR310 is more comfortable in city. So it's up to us what we like coz all three bike has three different look and different price tag as well. you can chose any as per your choice. if you are looking for good sport kind of bike in decent price tag then RR310 would be good choice.
- The most difficult qn...Rc 390 is a track bike ..if you like its roughness and love track don't choose any other....if you need top end power and smooth ride with heads going wherever you go..go for ninja 300..Apache for the superb engine and style...I will never leave an rc 390..if I need a track bike...in purest form.
- In terms of looks the order is as follows :Apache RR310>Kawasaki Ninja>KTM RC390.In terms of performance:KTM RC390>Kawasaki Ninja>Apache RR310.If you are ready to spend more bucks, then go for the RC390 because you cannot get a better performer than this beast.If you need a more balanced machine then Apache RR310 is the one.
- Just make it, 3.20 L. Get an interceptor. A very refined experience, touring ability, better top speeds all are possible with ease. Apart from that, modifications after warrenty period, resale value and you can pass it on to the next generation. One officer in my office, own a bullet. He's been riding it from past 20 yrs. That's great thing.
- Answer for these kinda questions differs from person to person, and i'll give my answer in a non-technical way :-DAs for me, i love fully faired sportbikes but with comfortable riding posture, i prefer higher cc's having good pick-up (torque) to lower ones 'coz i live in Mizoram, very steep roads everyday, etc. so i choose the RR 310 in this range. :-) Simple.
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.48 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.33 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.49 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.25 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.28 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.52 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 2.01 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.05 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.04 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Price
Rs. 1.10 Lakh
Apache RR 310 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.6/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
56% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Looks (23)
- Performance (19)
- Comfort (14)
- Mileage (9)
- Service (7)
- Power (6)
- Seat (6)
- Price (6)
- Style (5)
- Engine (5)
- Speed (4)
- Most Relevant
it is a blast to ride. but in terms of service & maintenance , its not a good choice for someone who worries spending money
this bike awesome 👍I really like him
superb eye-catching bike 🚲🚲 Riding mode doing perfect job
racing bikein my FAVOURITE bike
Overall bike is great but main issue with vibration on handle bar once i cross 100kmph then my hand gets numb.Service people say they can't.They tried alot but i think it's manufacturing defect.
I use it for going to office which is 5 kms away approximately, I did small tours riding 200-300 kms a day. If you go with a pillion, you might feel a little discomfort in your wrists and forearms due higher weight. Bike is not built for off-roading at all and the tyre will lose grip if you have a pillion putting more pressure on back tyre if the road is very bad. Brakes could have been much better and the back brake need to be changed it does not do justice to the bike. Apart from that it is one of the best bikes you can buy under 3 lakhs. If you want to get into sport bikes this may be a good start. If the roads are good bike is very stable and rev-happy and gives a very good initial punch. If you mostly do highway riding and commutes on good roads go for it blindly. Also the gear sometimes does not shift neutral to first, it gets stuck, I raised this concern with the service center but they did not resolve it. hope they mitigate this issue, as it really causes problems when you are stuck in traffic.
RR310 from engineers of BMW and TVS combined is amazing machine which is more versatile suits touring and track machine. the only biggest concern is that you will never get a test ride or even a display motorcycle for you to have a seat and check how better it suits you. all you need to do is book the vehicle get your vehicle and test ride it whether you like it or not you have to book the bike get a test ride. and TVS also claims the motorcycle to be the premium of their bikes and so they refuses to provide you any test ride also some dealers behave rude when you ask for. I personally experienced and also found some more of my friends experienced the same.
It is both an amazing tourer (did several 1,000 kms rides on this baby) and awesome on track. The seat is big and plush and can seat you for long hours with ease. Everywhere it goes, it's an head turner. People are always surprised to learn it 'only' costs 2.5 Lakhs and is made by TVS. Customise the bike well and you can get off easily by claiming it's a half a litre class bike. The handle bar isn't too sporty and is easy on the wrist. The pillion seat can get uncomfy for long rides and isn't recommended if you plan on letting you wife sit on. ;)
To be frank, Im so happy that i own a gorgeous looking machine.But as it's a bike and it has to show some performance, Im not so happy with it.At times i feel that my friend's duke 200 is more powerful.But the ride modes do that the job perfectly.There will be a very clear change in performance in different modes.Chain maintenance is a bit of a problem.After every 500 kms you are due to l**e the chain.Change in bike's response will be very evident if you don't l**e the chain.
Never fails to grab attention, anywhere. I'm really proud to own a truly world-class 'Made In India' motorcycle. Quite powerful & with the slipper clutch very easy to ride in or outside the city. But despite being positioned as a sports-tourer, hardly any touring accessories are available even after the update, making it hard to take it for longer rides. C'mon accessories manufacturers... if you can make it for Dominar, why not for RR 310. Please..!
Calculate TVS Apache RR 310 EMI
TVS Apache RR 310 News Updates
5 Two-Wheelers That Deserve More Love & SalesJan 30, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
If Motorcycles Were Firecrackers…Nov 11, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Upcoming Bike Launches Of November 2020Nov 1, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Is TVS Building A Special Edition Apache RR 310 For Its 4 Million Sales Milestone?Oct 29, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Has Just Broken Multiple Records!Oct 12, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Apache RR 310 BS6: Your Questions AnsweredJul 24, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Apache RR 310 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the TVS Apache RR 310 in Dang?
The insurance cost of the base variant of TVS Apache RR 310 in Dang is Rs. 11,242.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :