Get Instant Bike Loan
TVS Apache RR 310 Price in Badlapur
TVS Apache RR 310 price in Badlapur is Rs. 2.40 lakh. The EMI of Apache RR 310 is available at Rs. 6,571 per month @ 6%. TVS Apache RR 310's top competitors are Yamaha R15 V3 (price starting at Rs. 1.46 lakh in Badlapur) and Royal Enfield Himalayan (price starting at Rs. 1.90 lakh in Badlapur).
4 Offers Available
TVS Apache RR 310 Price List in Badlapur 2020
|Apache RR 310 STD||Rs. 2.40 lakh|
Price of Apache RR 310 Competitors
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.48 lakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.53 lakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.46 lakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.95 lakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.97 lakhRC 200 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.01 lakhDuke 250 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.90 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Badlapur
SUPREME AUTOMOBILESShop No. 1,2,3,4&5 Shivneri Chs. Ltd. Ramnagar, Aptewadi, (East), Badlapur, Maharashtra, 421503Phone : 9169540000 Phone : 9169540000Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SAI ENTERPRISESPLOT NO.84,VIVEKANAND CO-OPERATIVE HSG.SOCIETY, (EAST) , Badlapur, Maharashtra, 421503Phone : 9821061100 Phone : 9821061100
TVS Apache RR 310 Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.29 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.20 lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 1.97 lakh
Yamaha FZS FI Price
Rs. 1.03 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.25 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.48 lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.90 lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.40 lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.48 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Apache RR 310
- No. TVS Apache RR 310 comes with inhouse manufactured TVS silencer.
- The 250 Duke sits in a comfortable spot in the KTM India lineup. Probably the most un-KTMish KTM of them all, the 250 Duke with its relaxed motor and comfy suspension is a great choice for those who aren’t looking to set lap records but want something quick and convenient for everyday use. The 250 Duke trades the KTM's rortiness for refinement, and we think, is all the better for it. It makes a compelling prospect if you are looking for a premium, comfortable and dynamic runaround on a budget under Rs two lakh. On the other hand, TVS has done an incredible job in ironing out the sore spots of the Apache RR 310 with the BS6 update. It is loaded with tech, making it the most technologically advanced motorcycle in its class. The new prices are quite close to its fiercest rival i.e. the KTM RC 390. While it may lack the outright performance of the RC 390, the Apache RR 310 BS6 makes up for it by being a well-rounded machine that can do daily duties as well as corner carving or even touring, for that matter. If we talk about Dominar 400, good looks, healthy performance, competent underpinnings and a host of features. All for just Rs 1.92 lakh. If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck, nothing eclipses the Dominar 400 in the sub-2 lakh rupee price bracket. It offers a great combination of features, power performance and comfort. Do take a test ride before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details.You may compare these bikes too.
- Here, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorized service center as they would be better people to help you in this concern. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The exact information regarding the cost of the spare parts of the bike can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center for further assistance.
- BS6 TVS Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs. 2.40 lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). You may check out the on-road price details by selecting your desired city.The Apache RR 310 has a torquey and tractable motor which makes riding in the city effortless. The riding position, though on the sportier side, is comfortable. Even in the summer heat, in traffic, the motor does not radiate heat towards the rider legs so that's a plus. Night riding isn't an issue though we would have liked a wider spread from those twin LED projector headlamps. Ride quality is a tad on the stiffer side but offers good cushioning. Under tests, the bike returned a fuel efficiency of 31kmpl in the city and 35.9kmpl under highway test conditions. These figures are quite good considering rest of the bikes in the segment return around 30kmpl. Overall it is a good bike to have if your main criteria are riding in the city and the occasional racetrack/twisties ride. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts.Check out authorised dealership details.
- Yes, TVS BS6 Apache RR 310 is available with Dual Channel ABS.
TVS Apache RR 310 Price in India
Calculate TVS Apache RR 310 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less