TVS Apache RR 310 Price in Azamgarh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price in Azamgarh July 2020
|Apache RR 310 STD||Rs. 2.4 Lakh|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Explore Other Apache BikesTVS offers 4 more bikes starting from Rs. 99,000
4 Offers Available
Price of Apache RR 310 Competitors
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.53 LakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.94 LakhDominar 400 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.47 LakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.58 LakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.89 LakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
KTM RC 200
Rs. 2.01 LakhRC 200 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.05 LakhDuke 250 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.64 LakhInterceptor 650 On Road Price Compare with Apache RR 310
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Azamgarh
RIYADH TVSPlot No.1, Arazi Bagh Azamgarh, Uttar pradesh, 276001Phone : 9415200365 Phone : 9415200365Email : RiyadhAuto@tvsmdealers.co.inGet Call Back
Galaxy TVSHarbanspur, Near PWED Office Azamgarh, Uttar pradesh, 276001Phone : 9838355328, 54622265171 Phone : 9838355328, 54622265171Email : Galaxy.Azamgarh@tvsmdealers.co.inGet Call Back
Atharva Auto"NEAR Punjab National Bank, (Azam Dist), Thekma", Azamgarh, Uttar pradesh, 276303Phone : 9935060472 Phone : 9935060472
Fahad Automobiles"Lucknow Ballia Road, Fahad Market, Saraimir", Azamgarh, Uttar pradesh, 276305Phone : 9918777276 Phone : 9918777276
Om Sai AutomobileOm Complex, Tarwan Road, Kharihani , Azamgarh, Uttar pradesh, 276123Phone : 9838202646 Phone : 9838202646
Om Automobiles-Tanda Road Jehra Pipri, Jehra Pipri, Burhanpur, Azamgarh, Uttar pradesh, 276141Phone : 9918126059 Phone : 9918126059
Suhail AutomobilesRoad, ( District),Jiyanpur, Azamgarh, Uttar pradesh, 276140Phone : 7607443881 Phone : 7607443881
Shyama AutomobilesNear Kamla Inter College, Baghaila, Bheemwar Road, Bilariyaganj, Sagri , Azamgarh, Uttar pradesh, 276001Phone : 9451302487 Phone : 9451302487
Jaiswal Auto SalesKawar Gohani, Martinganj, Azamgarh, Uttar pradesh, 223224Phone : 9598770207 Phone : 9598770207
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.28 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.2 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.01 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.49 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.89 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.01 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.4 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.3 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.6 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Apache RR 310
- BS6 TVS Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs. 2.40 lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). You may check out the on-road price details by selecting your desired city.The Apache RR 310 has a torquey and tractable motor which makes riding in the city effortless. The riding position, though on the sportier side, is comfortable. Even in the summer heat, in traffic, the motor does not radiate heat towards the rider legs so that's a plus. Night riding isn't an issue though we would have liked a wider spread from those twin LED projector headlamps. Ride quality is a tad on the stiffer side but offers good cushioning. Under tests, the bike returned a fuel efficiency of 31kmpl in the city and 35.9kmpl under highway test conditions. These figures are quite good considering rest of the bikes in the segment return around 30kmpl. Overall it is a good bike to have if your main criteria are riding in the city and the occasional racetrack/twisties ride. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts.Check out authorised dealership details.
- The Apache RR310 is fairly priced as the bike gets a Slipper clutch, USD folks with a very frugal engine. Moreover, the Apache RR310 is basically a track based bike which is not suitable to be a daily commuter. The RTR 200 4V is meant for the daily run with good mileage and required ergonomics with a good price tag.
- See if you need a bike which is for city ride you can go with 200 4v. Because spending more money on rr you will get just more power and less comfort with low average if you want. A sporty bike you can go for rr 310
- Thanks a lot. It is helpful.
- RC 390 and Ninja are more power full bike than RR310. But if you are looking for decent bike like in milage, comfort and price as well then RR310 is the best option. Coz RR310 ground clearance is good and suspension is little lighter so that is not good for cornering as RC390 but RR310 is more comfortable in city. So it's up to us what we like coz all three bike has three different look and different price tag as well. you can chose any as per your choice. if you are looking for good sport kind of bike in decent price tag then RR310 would be good choice.
- The most difficult qn...Rc 390 is a track bike ..if you like its roughness and love track don't choose any other....if you need top end power and smooth ride with heads going wherever you go..go for ninja 300..Apache for the superb engine and style...I will never leave an rc 390..if I need a track bike...in purest form.
- In terms of looks the order is as follows :Apache RR310>Kawasaki Ninja>KTM RC390.In terms of performance:KTM RC390>Kawasaki Ninja>Apache RR310.If you are ready to spend more bucks, then go for the RC390 because you cannot get a better performer than this beast.If you need a more balanced machine then Apache RR310 is the one.
- Answer for these kinda questions differs from person to person, and i'll give my answer in a non-technical way :-DAs for me, i love fully faired sportbikes but with comfortable riding posture, i prefer higher cc's having good pick-up (torque) to lower ones 'coz i live in Mizoram, very steep roads everyday, etc. so i choose the RR 310 in this range. :-) Simple.
- We have a dedicated article for you. - 5 Best Value-For-Money Motorcycles Upto 400cc: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/5-best-valueformoney-motorcycles-upto-400cc/32213
- RR310 is better options if you are looking for a good bike within 3 lakhs.
- For the test drive, we would suggest you to walk into nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book.New Bike Showrooms - https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Visit TVS Apache RR310 Website & book a test drive
- Thank you
- Exchange of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership. New Bike Showrooms - https://bit.ly/2jv2aXQ Also, if you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon an individual eligibility.
- You can approach a TVS dealer near you, hope they will help you
TVS Apache RR 310 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the TVS Apache RR 310 in Azamgarh?
The insurance cost of the base variant of TVS Apache RR 310 in Azamgarh is Rs. 12,651.
Calculate TVS Apache RR 310 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less